Toon Force levels.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

So thanks to a particular thread, I figure this would be most interesting and fitting to talk about the levels of Toonforce. Yes there are what I would consider levels of Toonforce, not every cartoon character has the same level of ability, some have very powerful, others have moderate, some have low and some have none(but were not including that bit for this thread.)

So with that, I will place 3 levels and thus you folks can determine which cartoon character would belong in what tier.

NOTE: THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THOSE WHO HAVE OUTSIDE HELP! Example: They can't have an item/person/people that would elevate them up on the scale, it must come from within their own character's ability.

This is just the character themselves. Alright so here would be the levels.

======

Tier 1: This includes things like, being able to jump out of their own cartoon, write their own cartoon, etc etc, so on and so forth.

Tier 2: This includes things like running on air, being able to go through solid paintings, pulling things from out of nowhere, etc, so on and so forth.

Tier 3: This includes things like surviving explosions, being smashed flat, surviving what ordinarily would kill any other being.

=====

Enjoy folks!

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Crom-Cruach

Bugs Bunny from the original toons is the most powerful. He can even write his own cartoon.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Toon Force highly depends on how funny you are or how cute. I wonder who would win in a fight though, Popeye or the Roadrunner

Avatar image for mace_beat_palpatine
Mace_beat_Palpatine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer said:

So thanks to a particular thread, I figure this would be most interesting and fitting to talk about the levels of Toonforce. Yes there are what I would consider levels of Toonforce, not every cartoon character has the same level of ability, some have very powerful, others have moderate, some have low and some have none(but were not including that bit for this thread.)

So with that, I will place 3 levels and thus you folks can determine which cartoon character would belong in what tier.

NOTE: THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THOSE WHO HAVE OUTSIDE HELP! Example: They can't have an item/person/people that would elevate them up on the scale, it must come from within their own character's ability.

This is just the character themselves. Alright so here would be the levels.

======

Tier 1: This includes things like, being able to jump out of their own cartoon, write their own cartoon, etc etc, so on and so forth.

Tier 2: This includes things like running on air, being able to go through solid paintings, pulling things from out of nowhere, etc, so on and so forth.

Tier 3: This includes things like surviving explosions, being smashed flat, surviving what ordinarily would kill any other being.

=====

Enjoy folks!

The characters from Spongebob I believe have tier 3 toonforce. Squidward tanked a nuclear level blast straight to the face and Spongebob was close to it too. Plankton got smashed flat plenty of times and survived. Spongebob has created rainbows out of thin air and made a guitar and a costume appear out of nowhere.

Bubbles has drawn things that came to life before and along with Blossom and Buttercup, have survived heat rays and explosions. They are definitely tier 3 toonforcers.

I'll come back later once I think of more feats and characters.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

@mace_beat_palpatine: I think the latter feat for the PPG is moreso their super durability rather then Toonforce, they do have superpowers after all.

But nice, looking to see what ya come up with.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Wolfrazer  Online

Bump? :P Anyone else?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe Worlds Funniest Mxyzptlk would count as Tier 1.

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Timmy Turner and his parents have also survived explosions and getting cut up really bad.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Mxy in the World's Funniest counts, right? Since he jumped out from a newspaper?

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Tier 1: Bugs Bunny

Tier 2: The Mask

Tier 3: Coyote

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does toon force works outside of its elements or universe? Kinda how bugs bunny died on family guy?

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cooldes

Bugs bunny should have tier 4.

He got a freaking saw, cut off florida, and then kicked it away...

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumps

swordmasterD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

characters from chowder curbstomp when it comes to toon force

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Captain Carrot is a mainstream comics character that uses it. He survived being smashed flat by a Hulk type character in Multiversity issue one.

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: Wow. I just realized that the power levels go from least to greatest 3-1, not from 1-3. lol

Anyways, I'll fix what I said and sound more refined.

Spongebob

Spongebob and Squidward survive nuke level blast to face and Plankton survives getting stomped flat-Tier 3

Spongebob makes rainbows, guitars, and angel wings appear out of nowhere-Tier 2

Spongebob can make drawings come to life with the magic pencil.-Tier 1

Powerpuff Girls

They tank several explosions throughout the series-Tier 3

I can't think of anything for tier 2. lol

Bubbles has made her drawings come to life before-Tier 1

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does toon force works outside of its elements or universe? Kinda how bugs bunny died on family guy?

I'm pretty Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. didn't grant them permission to use Bugs Bunny, the main reason they get away with a lot of stuff with Family Guy is because they use it as a parody.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

@spartankobe: The pencil thing for Spongebob is an item, this is just a character only ability thing.

@russellmania77: Bugs and Daffy were able to use it in the real world as did Roger, so...yes it works.

Avatar image for deactivated-6155f5fcc6972
deactivated-6155f5fcc6972

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer:

Powerpuff Girls

They tank several explosions throughout the series-Tier 3

They can tank several explosions because they have super powers, not because of that toon force stuff...

Overmonitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Overmonitor

@starsprime3: Real old thread.

Bugs is the best.

Once accidentally Bugs made a spray to make anything grow (for a flower). It made the insects on the flower huge and Bugs chased them around trying to fix it. Eventually he decides to fly around the world and covers the entireity of the Earth's surface in about 10 seconds with his giant spray, reshaping and enlarging the entire planet to maintain scale with the large insects he created.

He saws off Florida and kicks it away.

He has drawn his own cartoon.

Every time I watch Looney Toons now I get a better feat for those guys. Toonforce FTW.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tier 1: Bugs and Mxy

Tier 2: Tom & Jerry

Tier 3: Spongebob

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bobobo, the king of toon force. Accept no substitute.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tier 1: Bugs Bunny and WF Mxy

Tier 2: Tom and Jerry

Tier 3: SpongeBob

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Popeye>all

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think a distinction should be made between different areas of toon force. Durability has different levels of toon force (for example being able to no sell a punch to surviving getting chopped in pieces and immediately glueing yourself back together), so does ignoring the laws of nature (some characters can float a little in mid-air, others can completely turn gravity to their will) and then there are reality warping abilities, such as Bugs writing his own show and the Animaniacs being aware of their own censors.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76
deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

Toon Force highly depends on how funny you are or how cute. I wonder who would win in a fight though, Popeye or the Roadrunner

Roadrunner, Usually the one who gets angry in toons loses, I see Popeye getting angry very fast.

SpitfirePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Loading Video...

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By spartankobe

======

=====

Enjoy folks!

Peter Griffin, Brian Griffin, and Ernie the Giant Chicken are at least tier 3 toon forcers.

Loading Video...

Ernie would've died from all the blunt trauma if not for toon force.

Loading Video...

Brian fights a chicken fight durability level Peter and would've died from all the blunt trauma. Also was able to walk straight right after this fight.

I don't know if this counts, but at 22 seconds, Peter makes a bunch of glass dishes appear out of nowhere to slide Brian into(you can look at different parts of the fight and observe that at 7 seconds the glass dishes are nowhere to be found on the counter) and he also gets a barrel seemingly out of nowhere to smash Brian with, so I guess Peter is a tier 2 toon forcer too.

Avatar image for solomonthenotsowise
SolomonTheNotSoWise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Johny test is levelicoraptor 3

Lol stupid phone level 3

Puppet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DPKMU Deadpool killed his own writers I think. That would put him firmly top tier.