This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

9,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperTide said:

9,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure they were all as insightful and intelligent as this one.

#3 Posted by Mercy_ (92676 posts) - - Show Bio

O____o

Moderator
#4 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Man of Yesteryear said:

@SuperTide said:

9,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure they were all as insightful and intelligent as this one.

Yes.

#5 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
sheeeeeit... I have bust 1,000 posts in 4 - 5 days before.
#6 Posted by MrDirector786 (43493 posts) - - Show Bio

Usually takes me longer than that to make 1000 posts. When I'm free, though, I make more than 100 posts ever day so I can get 1000 posts in just a few days.

#7 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8985 posts) - - Show Bio

Congrats on getting 9,000 posts

#8 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

King and Director, you 2 are like machines.

Hayden, thanks. :)

#9 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

I've noticed when I get into arguments, my posts tend to increase a lot faster...

#10 Posted by PowerHerc (82755 posts) - - Show Bio

At this rate you'll climb to the top of the post charts.

#11 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

At this rate you'll climb to the top of the post charts.

My arm will fall off first.heh

#12 Posted by PowerHerc (82755 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperTide said:

@PowerHerc said:

At this rate you'll climb to the top of the post charts.

My arm will fall off first.heh

Don't underestimate yourself. You can do it! Lol!

#13 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

@SuperTide said:

@PowerHerc said:

At this rate you'll climb to the top of the post charts.

My arm will fall off first.heh

Don't underestimate yourself. You can do it! Lol!

Youre trying to kill me.heh

#14 Posted by PowerHerc (82755 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperTide said:

@PowerHerc said:

@SuperTide said:

@PowerHerc said:

At this rate you'll climb to the top of the post charts.

My arm will fall off first.heh

Don't underestimate yourself. You can do it! Lol!

Youre trying to kill me.heh

Nay, friend. I'm just trying to remind you of the "Super" in "SuperTide." ;D

#15 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

@SuperTide said:

@PowerHerc said:

@SuperTide said:

@PowerHerc said:

At this rate you'll climb to the top of the post charts.

My arm will fall off first.heh

Don't underestimate yourself. You can do it! Lol!

Youre trying to kill me.heh

Nay, friend. I'm just trying to remind you of the "Super" in "SuperTide." ;D

You are the Al to my Sam. QUANTUM LEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#16 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn... I wish I could have the time to post that much :P I lack a large enough post count...

Moderator
#17 Posted by PowerHerc (82755 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperTide said:

@PowerHerc said:

@SuperTide said:

@PowerHerc said:

@SuperTide said:

@PowerHerc said:

At this rate you'll climb to the top of the post charts.

My arm will fall off first.heh

Don't underestimate yourself. You can do it! Lol!

Youre trying to kill me.heh

Nay, friend. I'm just trying to remind you of the "Super" in "SuperTide." ;D

You are the Al to my Sam. QUANTUM LEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol!

Here's kind of a crazy, but semi-related, thing; When I went to Hollywood in March of 1993 I only saw two stars. They were Scott Bakula and Dean Stockwell. The two of them were answering questions from a group of about 20 to 25 reporters on the other side of the street. I noticed this and recognized the two actors, but my friends and I didn't go over and check it out.

#18 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

@SuperTide said:

@PowerHerc said:

@SuperTide said:

@PowerHerc said:

@SuperTide said:

@PowerHerc said:

At this rate you'll climb to the top of the post charts.

My arm will fall off first.heh

Don't underestimate yourself. You can do it! Lol!

Youre trying to kill me.heh

Nay, friend. I'm just trying to remind you of the "Super" in "SuperTide." ;D

You are the Al to my Sam. QUANTUM LEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol!

Here's kind of a crazy, but semi-related, thing; When I went to Hollywood in March of 1993 I only saw two stars. They were Scott Bakula and Dean Stockwell. The two of them were answering questions from a group of about 20 to 25 reporters on the other side of the street. I noticed this and recognized the two actors, but my friends and I didn't go over and check it out.

Wow, you are now my hero. Loved that show as a kid. That and Tour of Duty.

#19 Posted by PowerHerc (82755 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperTide: "Quantum Leap" was a really cool show but I never did see "Tour of Duty."

#20 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

@Al, ohok. It was about Vietnam but had great characters.

#21 Posted by PowerHerc (82755 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperTide: I remember it, but I never did watch it.

#22 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

Congrats on reaching your destination in posts. Perhaps the next leap will be the one that takes you home? ;)

Need a life? Nah, being on the internet a lot is just the new hobby that took the place of old outdated or now irrelevant

ones that people used to do. Much of life is spent in the waiting room, relaxing and screwing around.

#23 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

@CATPANEXE said:

Congrats on reaching your destination in posts. Perhaps the next leap will be the one that takes you home? ;)

Need a life? Nah, being on the internet a lot is just the new hobby that took the place of old outdated or now irrelevant

ones that people used to do. Much of life is spent in the waiting room, relaxing and screwing around.

QUANTUM LEAP REFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#24 Posted by DeadpoolvIronFist (2416 posts) - - Show Bio

I usually get like 1000 posts every six months...

#25 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

I have over 9000 problems but a power level ain't one.