Tony Jaa V.S Michael Myers

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Barry Flash

Scenario:This fight takes place in Michael's old house, after he steals Tony Jaa's elephant (it's sort of a take-piss fight, but serious).

Tony hears about his whereabouts in Haddonfield from an old weird man.

He goes after him really angry and Michael is prepared, waiting for him to come through the door.

Equipment:Michael has a few knives stashed around the house.

Tony Jaa has nothing but his bare hands.

Who wins?

V.S

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Sparda

Are we going off of classic, nigh invincible Michael Myers or new, craptastic (I haven't seen the new movie and I don't want to. As soon as I heard he wasn't the same supernatural Myers, I knew it was gonna suck), "human" Michael Myers?

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Barry Flash

Yeah it's like the Michael Myers that gets up after every gun shot or knife stab you throw at him.

But if Tony Jaa could get the knife of him. He could just really beat him up, because i don't think Michael is a good fighter.

But, i thought the new Movie wasn't going to be good. But it's one of the best remakes i've ever seen. Actually better than the original.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sparda

Barry Flash says:

"Yeah it's like the Michael Myers that gets up after every gun shot or knife stab you throw at him.But if Tony Jaa could get the knife of him. He could just really beat him up, because i don't think Michael is a good fighter.But, i thought the new Movie wasn't going to be good. But it's one of the best remakes i've ever seen. Actually better than the original."

Wow. I loved the original......Jaa could beat the crap out of him, but Myers has taken so much punishment (bullets, stab wounds, being blown up, ran over by a car, mineshaft collapse on him, etc., etc.) that he would have to be beating him up, for like three days straight before he went down, lol.

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Barry Flash

Haha i know, but i have seen Myers fight a bit without a knife, like smash people's heads against walls.

And Michael is proper built like a Wrestler, they make him out to be anyway.

So if Jaa was just laying into him, what if Myers took it, and lobbed him face first into a few walls.

But the determination of him getting back his Elephant would probably make him get back up. And if he started doing a few elbows in the face, Myers is out for the count!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sparda

Barry Flash says:

"Haha i know, but i have seen Myers fight a bit without a knife, like smash people's heads against walls.And Michael is proper built like a Wrestler, they make him out to be anyway.So if Jaa was just laying into him, what if Myers took it, and lobbed him face first into a few walls.But the determination of him getting back his Elephant would probably make him get back up. And if he started doing a few elbows in the face, Myers is out for the count!"

....elephant....?

Sorry, I haven't seen Ong Bak. I've seen bits and pieces, but not all.

Myers once broke out of a prison cell and killed every cop in a police station, so I'm wondering just how far his strength is....

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Barry Flash

Post Deleted.

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Barry Flash

Sparda says:

"Barry Flash says:
"Haha i know, but i have seen Myers fight a bit without a knife, like smash people's heads against walls.And Michael is proper built like a Wrestler, they make him out to be anyway.So if Jaa was just laying into him, what if Myers took it, and lobbed him face first into a few walls.But the determination of him getting back his Elephant would probably make him get back up. And if he started doing a few elbows in the face, Myers is out for the count!"

....elephant....?

Myers once broke out of a prison cell and killed every cop in a police station, so I'm wondering just how far his strength is...."

Yeah, i know. He picks people up and strangles the life out of them with one hand sometimes.

And it's in Warrior King that his elephants get took, it was a silly story anyway,(i mean my story, not the Warrior King one). Just an excuse for them two to fight.

But you should watch Ong-Bak, it is really good.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sparda

Barry Flash says:

"Sparda says:
"Barry Flash says:

....elephant....?

Myers once broke out of a prison cell and killed every cop in a police station, so I'm wondering just how far his strength is...."

Yeah, i know. He picks people up and strangles the life out of them with one hand sometimes.

And it's in Warrior King that his elephants get took, it was a silly story anyway,(i mean my story, not the Warrior King one). Just an excuse for them two to fight.

But you should watch Ong-Bak, it is really good."

Fact is, with Myers, 3/4 of the time the people that are being hunted or hunting him are so utterly, utterly stupid that they could have killed him several times by now.

For instance, first movie? She stabs him in the neck with a pincushion needle and, like, falls asleep. I would rip it out of his neck, slash his throat, gash out his eyes, and ram it up his nose into his brain. Let's see him heal from that.

So basically, all Tony needs to do is find something sharp, stab him in the jugular so he's down for a minute or two, and then just keep on going until he's absolutely sure that he's dead.

I do wanna watch Ong Bak, but none of my movie stores have it :(....

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By King_Saturn

If this is the Micheal Myers of old Tony Jaa can forget winning this fight. Micheal was unstoppable in the orginal movies

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Barry Flash

Yeah i know he was unstoppable like.

But would Tony be lucky enough to find one of his knife stashes? What else could he use?

I think Tony Jaa could dodge a few of his knife slashes though, then break his arm (if it's possible) make him drop the knife then kick him in the face a few times.

Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Clantern

King Saturn says:

"If this is the Micheal Myers of old Tony Jaa can forget winning this fight. Micheal was unstoppable in the orginal movies"

Thats not acctually true, in Halloween 6 the Curse of Michael Myers, the guy that plays Mike (pheobes boyfriend) in Friends, beat the living daylight out of him with a wrench, making michael go home and leave him, seriously they just left that storyline and went on to H20, kinda silly...

Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Clantern

I say Tony Jaa, might be a bit hard for him to pull off but i think if he 'slashes his legs, the beast wil fall' as in warrior king.

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Barry Flash

Clantern says:

"I say Tony Jaa, might be a bit hard for him to pull off but i think if he 'slashes his legs, the beast wil fall' as in warrior king."

Yeah, i was thinking stuff like that. Or putting Michael's hand behind and breaking it in a few places should make him drop the knife. But it might be tricky as Tony doesn't know his way around the house.

Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Clantern

Barry Flash says:

"Clantern says:
"I say Tony Jaa, might be a bit hard for him to pull off but i think if he 'slashes his legs, the beast wil fall' as in warrior king."

Yeah, i was thinking stuff like that. Or putting Michael's hand behind and breaking it in a few places should make him drop the knife. But it might be tricky as Tony doesn't know his way around the house."

He doesn't need to, the way he acts in ong bak, he could just break all of the walls inside!

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Barry Flash

Clantern says:

"Barry Flash says:
"Clantern says:

Yeah, i was thinking stuff like that. Or putting Michael's hand behind and breaking it in a few places should make him drop the knife. But it might be tricky as Tony doesn't know his way around the house."

He doesn't need to, the way he acts in ong bak, he could just break all of the walls inside!"

Lmao i know. But knowing Michael will probably do the same. Just jump through a wall and pull him in.

But even still, im saying Tony Jaa, he's too talented. Michael's just a raving maniac with a few sharp objects.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've watched that dumb movie and, honestly, I've seen better. So that's why I'm choosing Michael Myers.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Micheal Myers cant be killed.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gambler says:

"Micheal Myers cant be killed."

Exactly.

Except in that movie with Tony, I seen 3 scenarios which would have killed him.

BTW, Bangkok, or whatever the movie is called, sucks.

But Michael Myers' movies rock.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn

Clantern says:

"King Saturn says:
"If this is the Micheal Myers of old Tony Jaa can forget winning this fight. Micheal was unstoppable in the orginal movies"

Thats not acctually true, in Halloween 6 the Curse of Michael Myers, the guy that plays Mike (pheobes boyfriend) in Friends, beat the living daylight out of him with a wrench, making michael go home and leave him, seriously they just left that storyline and went on to H20, kinda silly..."

I didnt even know there was a Halloween 6. From the movies I have seen Micheal was unstoppable and couidnt be killed. As great as Tony Jaa is at fighting he cant stop what cant be killed

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By utotheg38

Elephant>>>>>>M.M