Tom Hanks's son under fire for using the N word

• 99 results
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

LOL, n%gga ain't gonna have no career now.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Bruxae

Epic Facepalm. PWN!.. I SEE PANTIES!!!!!!

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#4 frozen  Moderator

Nigg@

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Keep doin what you're doin

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I'm an advent defender of words are just words, and intent is all that matters, but the public, or the majority, doesn't have that veiw. This is the worst move one can make, in my honest opinion.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I am not sure he meant it in a racist sort of way, but who knows. There still is no need to say words like that, irregardless of who you are.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Society is so sensitive nowadays. Him using that word wasn't necessary at all though.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nigga

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh my God leave the kid alone. He's a harmless rich kid wannabe from the suburbs, who cares. I'm sure he didn't mean it in a bad way. Don't other white rappers like Eminem, Mac Miller, MGK, Asher Roth and that fat dude use the n word all the time? So exactly what is the problem?

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renchamp: My bad , I forgot lol

Oh my God leave the kid alone. He's a harmless rich kid wannabe from the suburbs, who cares. I'm sure he didn't mean it in a bad way. Don't other white rappers like Eminem, Mac Miller, MGK, Asher Roth and that fat dude use the n word all the time? So exactly what is the problem?

No, Eminem, Mac Miller, MGK, and Asher Roth do not say the N word on record. I think somebody said there are old recordings of Em saying it in some unreleased material/audio but that's it.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

I had no idea Tom Hanks even had a son, lol.

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@blade_r said:

@renchamp: My bad , I forgot lol

@silkyballfro94 said:

No, Eminem, Mac Miller, MGK, and Asher Roth do not say the N word on record. I think somebody said there are old recordings of Em saying it in some unreleased material/audio but that's it.

What ^^ said.

Some Europeans are SO EAGER to use the N word freely in public again. You have to be pure evil to disregard what this means to people.

Yes Black people use the f*** out of it. This has zero to do with you, though. Zero.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b4a71696d1f
deactivated-59b4a71696d1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ironspiderchan45
Ironspiderchan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay then

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edblank: Wait a second, are you talking to me and referring to me as a European?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And yeah I guess I was wrong abou white rappers using it or saying it all the time. Still this kid is harmless and I'm positive he didn't mean anything by it. No need to blow this up.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think a lot of you overestimate how much most people care, if it's not used in an offensive context then most don't.

The only thing a lot of people will do is think a lot of other people will be offended.

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edblank: Wait a second, are you talking to me and referring to me as a European?

I am more referring to the Europeans that desire to use the N word. If that's you then so be it.

European as in "Their ancestors are from Europe". I know Europeans like the term "white" but "white" is not a human skin color (nor is "black"). "White" is a value judgment. "Acting white" "Talking white" all relates to speaking correctly, getting good grades, having good credit, s*** like that. "Acting black" equals stealing, being hyper sexual, poor grammar, et cetera.

So when I am feeling the need to break out of the white supremacist mindstate I get technical when referring to people. European seems to be sufficient for people of European ancestry. Black people in America can't be called "African" cause many of us are mixed with European and [Native] American. AfrAmeriPean sounds wack so I stick with "Black" to refer to "African Americans".

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silkyballfro94:

And when she compare me to Eminem, I said "I'm different" / She said "How?", I said "I'm black and I can say 'n****r', b***h!"

I'm sure was he was using it original Latin definition being the rich white kid he is. I honestly don't think this is that big a deal though, he clearly wasn't saying it be racist and just slipped up, I've done the same.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edblank: Lol I'm not white or "european". Or as far as I know. And I don't have any desire to say the n word. I was simply asking questions and stating my opinion. You lost me on your view of race and stuff.

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edblank: Lol I'm not white or "european". Or as far as I know. And I don't have any desire to say the n word. I was simply asking questions and stating my opinion. You lost me on your view of race and stuff.

Coming from the Eurocentric view it's hard to see it another way.

Human beings are all different shades of brown from dark dark to very light. Assigning colors to the shades of brown is a value judgment. Good guys wear white. Bad guys wear black.

Rather that feed into that schema by using the color coded terms, I sometimes use geographic terms since geography is really the basis of the different characteristics we view as race. More Sun here, less Sun here. Darker people, lighter people.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

People have been using that word for decades. Nothing to be surprised about.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

my question is will he better rather than iggy azalea ? if he wants to use the N word then let him, if something bad happens thats on him.

JulieDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By JulieDC

Shoot I thought this article was about Colin Hanks. Never heard of Chet Haze and don't really care about him either. I would say he can say whatever he wants and let the chips fall where they may, but the media is always looking for something to talk about and it could reflect on his family and I quite like Tom Hanks.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#27  Edited By cameron83

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

I'm an advent defender of words are just words, and intent is all that matters, but the public, or the majority, doesn't have that veiw. This is the worst move one can make, in my honest opinion.

This.

I honestly don't care if some little rich kid says it, but that doesn't mean that this kid isn't stupid af, as most people have said.

His intent wasn't bad, and it's not exactly that he's white that's the problem for me. Tbh, he kinda defended his point really well (although some things he said were a bit off, like "old people from the civil rights era disagreeing with him", which made me question his knowledge on the matter),

Other than that, why is this news? Who the f(ck cares?

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@juliedc said:

Shoot I thought this article was about Colin Hanks. Never heard of Chet Haze and don't really care about him either. I would say he can say whatever he wants and let the chips fall where they may, but the media is always looking for something to talk about and it could reflect on his family and I quite like Tom Hanks.

Actually, I agree with this, too.

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Kramotz

Another White racist exposed. His career ended before it even started. l0l That's what he gets for being such a disgusting piece of sub-human filth.

Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eminent has said the N-word in "Rap God."

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never thought I'd use this gif twice in a day:

No Caption Provided

I hear random people using that term all of the time. In public too. Are celebrities on a higher pedestal or something?

"He's famous, therefore he should know better"

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Superguy1591

@knightsofdarkness2: Society isn't "sensitive nowadays," minority groups and women just won't get beaten, raped, lynched or have their communities burned down for voicing their disdain in the 21st century.

I love how people foolishly think that gay people used to like being call f@gg0+ in the 1950s, but now they're whining, and not that in the 50s they would jump the gay guy later for "not knowing his place" and probably get away with it.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Fallingcliffs

I don't support anyone using the "N" or any other racist words regardless of race, but I don't think his career is done though I mean let's face it Chris Rock is clearly a racist and he has a career yet is always making white people jokes...so I think it's kind of ridiculous to assume "hey this guy's got no career now" because it's not like any other celebrity doesn't use racist words....

Nobody should be using racist words, jokes regardless of color. Pretty much how I feel.

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A day will come when all the SJWs are put on the cross by Caesar's Legion... and there will be peace across the beautiful wastelands...

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kramotz: lol he said a word and now he's subhuman?

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverpool: Anyone incapable of distinguishing another human as their fellow man that needs to label another human something else (n-word) is obviously sub-human.

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kramotz: Yeah, nothing indicated that he views black people as lesser beings. He used a word that is commonplace in rap, anyways.

Also, your hypocritical logic just gave me AIDS.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: Wait did you say nigger in your post and that's why you got a warning from renchamp?

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Kramotz

@silverpool: It's not hypocritical, because I'm referring to someone that has revealed their sub-human status; I'm not arbitrarily labelling him as such like he did black people (effing racist scum).

Trivia: Did you know AIDS was created by scientists?

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: Wait did you say nigger in your post and that's why you got a warning from renchamp?

I didn't say it. I copy and pasted what Tom Hanks's son said and forgot to censor all the curse words in the things he said lol

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kramotz: Are you trolling right now? You have to be trolling.

Calling someone sub-human because you think they perceive others the same way is a perfect example of hypocrisy.

"the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform"

He wasn't referring to black people. You're looking for a reason to get pissed off over nothing.

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverpool: I'm not pissed off. I'm just expressing my opinion of this racist, sub-human detriment to humanity.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eminent has said the N-word in "Rap God."

I believe you might have misunderstood whatever lyrics you are referring to, I can assure you he did not and has not ever said the N word on a song, or at least any ones the public has access to lol I have heard that there is some audio (or footage) of him saying it one time, but surely not on an intentionally released record.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kramotz: lol you sound like you'd be on the YouTube's comment section.

Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

C'mon people, the fact that Tom Hanks has a son that's a rapper that I never knew about until now is way more shocking than him saying nigga.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By legacy6364

Lets go past the homeless Veterans, starving kids in Africa, and the innocent being tortured in the Middle East.

Because this is more important.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, this guy is so irrelevant they called him Tom Hank's son.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

C'mon people, the fact that Tom Hanks has a son that's a rapper that I never knew about until now is way more shocking than him saying nigga.

This is very true.