• 99 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously.

There are lots of "tired of" or "respect" threads out there, or just general threads dedicated to a specific group of people...

Post a story about someone stupid. It doesn't have to be politically correct (OMG I know right?) or even nice. Just share what you think is a funny story of someone stupid or someone acting or saying something that's just STUPID.

#3 Posted by The Stegman (23203 posts) - - Show Bio

People that talk on cell phones while being rang out by cashiers at the checkout counter.

#4 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

Incoming barrage of stupidity.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/teacher-accidentally-sends-topless-pic-to-students-ipads-kids-suspended-for-seeing-it

www.barrackobama.com

Gun control.

I warned you.. politically incorrect.

#5 Posted by Nefarious (18841 posts) - - Show Bio

Like they say, you can't fix stupid.

#6 Edited by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic/5/the-spidey15-challenge/556294/

Be back tomorrow with more.

Please people, feel free to unleash your inner hatred for whatever you find stupid. It's quite relieving. I've been unleashing hatred on comicvine for like 10 minutes and I feel empowered. :)

#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman said:
People that talk on cell phones while being rang out by cashiers at the checkout counter.
OMG..I EFFIN HATE THAT!  
Moderator
#8 Posted by joshmightbe (24692 posts) - - Show Bio

Tonight alone I've been accused of having self esteem issues because I told a dude he couldn't be Batman and that stating commonly known historical facts counts as an insult because apparently we need to pretend s**t didn't happen

#9 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel tempted to quote users here without naming names.

This thread could become very... interesting.

#10 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

This worlds filled with stupid people. its life and something we gotta deal with.

#11 Posted by Mercy_ (92632 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@The Stegman said:
People that talk on cell phones while being rang out by cashiers at the checkout counter.
OMG..I EFFIN HATE THAT!

Happens to me at work all the time -________-

Moderator
#12 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

I feel tempted to quote users here without naming names.

This thread could become very... interesting.

You'd probably just end up with "Mr.Bob's greatest hits". :P

And yeah, I talked crap about a user. A user who's been banned multiple times and was liked by no one.

Oh yeah, I'm livin' on the edge.

#13 Posted by The Stegman (23203 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mercy_ said:

@Vance Astro said:

@The Stegman said:
People that talk on cell phones while being rang out by cashiers at the checkout counter.
OMG..I EFFIN HATE THAT!

Happens to me at work all the time -________-

I think anyone who has worked in any type of customer service/retail since the cell phone's inception has had it happen to them, I wouldn't even call the people doing it stupid, just extremely rude and annoying.
#14 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17606 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123 said:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic/5/the-spidey15-challenge/556294/

satyrgod

Be back tomorrow with more.

Please people, feel free to unleash your inner hatred for whatever you find stupid. It's quite relieving. I've been unleashing hatred on comicvine for like 10 minutes and I feel empowered. :)

Why did you mention ?

#15 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
@minigunman123 said:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic/5/the-spidey15-challenge/556294/

satyrgod

Be back tomorrow with more.

Please people, feel free to unleash your inner hatred for whatever you find stupid. It's quite relieving. I've been unleashing hatred on comicvine for like 10 minutes and I feel empowered. :)

Could of sworn I told you not to do this. This thread is going to end up getting locked if you target users of this forum.
Moderator
#16 Posted by DCsuperman0007 (515 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123: the republican party haha but no politics debates

#17 Posted by satyrgod (2115 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123: So you're "tired of stupid people". And you have named me specifically.

Now... I am a grown and educated man, an adult. I really can't expect a highschool kid to behave on the same level so I will exercise patience and restraint, and not verbally annihilate anyone. This forum is supposed to be fun and welcoming, yes? Let's all try to set a positive example.

Stupid is an adjective that is situational ('that was stupid' or 'I really said something stupid that time') but cannot be appropriately applied to people. No one can know everything, and one cannot know too much. Further, we all have our advantages and disadvantages, intellectually and otherwise. Just because you do not (currently) understand certain concepts or subject matter, you should not dismiss these things out of hand. Learn, grow, expose yourself to different topics and points of view. If you continue to devalue those with far greater education and experience, you only display your own ignorance.

#18 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:

I feel tempted to quote users here without naming names.

This thread could become very... interesting.

...Do it.
#19 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17606 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123 said:

Seriously.

There are lots of "tired of" or "respect" threads out there, or just general threads dedicated to a specific group of people...

Post a story about someone stupid. It doesn't have to be politically correct (OMG I know right?) or even nice. Just share what you think is a funny story of someone stupid or someone acting or saying something that's just STUPID.

Okay so why are those stupid and which ones are you talking about?

#20 Posted by TheSecondOpinion (614 posts) - - Show Bio

Some people text and drive.

Some people are on comicvine having debates when driving.

#21 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19951 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't going to end well.

#22 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17606 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

This isn't going to end well.

I foresee that as well.

#23 Posted by AssertingValor (5382 posts) - - Show Bio

Commercials, doesn't get more annoying

#24 Posted by Inverno (13061 posts) - - Show Bio

This went south fast.

#25 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19951 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

This isn't going to end well.

I foresee that as well.

I thought he was going to rant about real life people, but if its Comic Vine users then this will probably get locked very fast.

#26 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17606 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

This isn't going to end well.

I foresee that as well.

I thought he was going to rant about real life people, but if its Comic Vine users then this will probably get locked very fast.

I also think it is hypocritical of him making a thread like this or for anybody on here for that matter as anyone can do stupid things.

#27 Posted by thespideyguy (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic/5/should-i-quit-comicvine/739508/

He later said he was being bullied.

#28 Posted by YoungJustice (6684 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

This isn't going to end well.

I foresee that as well.

I thought he was going to rant about real life people, but if its Comic Vine users then this will probably get locked very fast.

Me too, I was going to let this be Kardashian hate thread ;(

#29 Posted by PowerHerc (81700 posts) - - Show Bio

Me too.

#30 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@satyrgod said:

@minigunman123: So you're "tired of stupid people". And you have named me specifically.

Now... I am a grown and educated man, an adult. I really can't expect a highschool kid to behave on the same level so I will exercise patience and restraint, and not verbally annihilate anyone. This forum is supposed to be fun and welcoming, yes? Let's all try to set a positive example.

AW COME ON!

Verbally annihilate him!

This is an open forum yes, but it's also the greatest show on Earth!

Give me some bang for my buck.

#31 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: Could have sworn that you told me to stop, after I posted all this and went to bed.

Hence, I did stop, but the thing I stopped, was bigger than you thought.

But I will stop calling people stupid as you've asked.

#32 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@satyrgod: Even though I've been in college studying computer science and experimental physics...

Since I joined the forum last year.

Lolwut

#33 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3873 posts) - - Show Bio

Sony's PlayStation company is stupid if they actually ban used games from being played on their next gaming system

#34 Posted by satyrgod (2115 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:"AW COME ON! Verbally annihilate him! This is an open forum yes, but it's also the greatest show on Earth! Give me some bang for my buck."

HA!

Actually, I much prefer rational conversation. I will not verbally annihilate because... well, because I don't have to.

#35 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11539 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@satyrgod said:

@minigunman123: So you're "tired of stupid people". And you have named me specifically.

Now... I am a grown and educated man, an adult. I really can't expect a highschool kid to behave on the same level so I will exercise patience and restraint, and not verbally annihilate anyone. This forum is supposed to be fun and welcoming, yes? Let's all try to set a positive example.

AW COME ON!

Verbally annihilate him!

This is an open forum yes, but it's also the greatest show on Earth!

Give me some bang for my buck.

LMFAO

#36 Posted by satyrgod (2115 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94: What was the expression?

It's not fun to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

#37 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Sony's PlayStation company is stupid if they actually ban used games from being played on their next gaming system

Did they really say they were going to do this?

Darn it Sony, stop burning all your bridges.

#38 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17606 posts) - - Show Bio

@satyrgod said:

@GrandSymbiote94: What was the expression?

It's not fun to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

Heh heh,very well put.

#39 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

Parents let them burn video games and state violet video games should be given up, yet they let them read violet books like the hunger games.

#40 Posted by Samimista (20609 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Sony's PlayStation company is stupid if they actually ban used games from being played on their next gaming system

Did they really say they were going to do this?

Darn it Sony, stop burning all your bridges.

#41 Posted by thespideyguy (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

The YOU MUST POST thread.

#42 Edited by Jezer (3096 posts) - - Show Bio

I met one of the stupidest people I've ever met at a birthday party, at my college.

Was talking to a group of three "Women's studies!" girls, with another guy. Being cheeky, we told them we were gonna start a men's studies club for men's issues...."Oh yeah. Men's problems. Oh look, we're guys. And we can't go around raping everyone we want. Oh no!" said the three girls. I was a bit too shock to respond, so we just laughed it off. But then, I decided to troll them.

"So, you know that scientifically men and women aren't physically equal? Like, men are stronger than women."

Girl: "No, what's happened is that society has conditioned men to be stronger. To do physical activities."

Me: "Yeah. But while that's true....men are still biologically, naturally above women in terms of muscle mass and muscle potential and such"

Girl: "I'm sure if you look at the top bodybuilders, and compare men and women, they're probably about the same."

Me: "No, I'm pretty sure they're not even close."

Girl: "Well, that's because society has influenced them to do weaker exercises when working out....

Me: *Stare of disbelief*

Girl: "Do you think you're stronger than a top woman bodybuilder?"

Me: "Hmmm.....probably not"

Sidenote from story:

Me: "Regardless, there are scientific studies showing that men develop more muscle easier, while woman are naturally more flexible."

Girl: "Okay. But those studies were probably conducted by men. So yeah."

Sidenote: Looking back, does this girl understand how the scientific method works? That results are supposed to be able to be duplicated by anyone? Random sampling? Eliminating bias? Control groups? Guess not.

Other Girl: "Maybe we should have some sort of strength competition to settle this. Maybe we should arm wrestle or something?"

Girl: "Yeah"

The Plot Thickens? (wasn't flexing in these pictures...)

Me: LMAO LOLOLOLOL... umm are you sure you want to arm wrestle me?

Other Girl: "Yeah! Let me see......

*Grabs my arm* *I flex for a split sec*

Ooooooohh. Umm, nevermind. Let's do something else.

How about a booty shaking contest?"

Girl: "Yeah. A booty shaking contest"

Sidenote: I think they single-handedly set back feminism a couple decades with their competition of trying to prove they're physically equal to men through booty shaking. Seriously.

Me: ".....Lmao. Um okay?"

The saddest part about this story? I won the booty shaking contest.

P.S. At some point in the conversation I was like, "I'm all for equalism" and one of the girls was like, "Fuck equalism!"

#43 Posted by mk111 (3140 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jezer: Wow. Those girls sound dumb as heck.

#44 Posted by Jezer (3096 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk111 said:

@Jezer: Wow. Those girls sound dumb as heck.

I'm trying not to judge/dismiss all woman's studies majors based on them. Lol

#45 Posted by DCsuperman0007 (515 posts) - - Show Bio

@satyrgod: your right bro

#46 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

You're vs your.

My personal pet peeve.

Also not starting a sentence with a capital letter.

This also counts when I do these things. >.>

#47 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

You're vs your.

My personal pet peeve.

Also not starting a sentence with a capital letter.

This also counts when I do these things. >.>

your a pretty cool guy Decoy. I mean, your so cool. I mean, YOUR AWESOME.

#48 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCerealKillz:

What about my awesome? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY AWESOME!

#49 Posted by mikethekiller (8330 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jezer: LOL

#50 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Sony's PlayStation company is stupid if they actually ban used games from being played on their next gaming system

Did they really say they were going to do this?

Darn it Sony, stop burning all your bridges.

They got some copyrights for that recently. Apparentely, it wont work if you arent connected to the internet though.