ZigZagMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ZigZagMan

Hey Guys & Girls

I was wondering if you could help me out?

I really enjoy writing and drawing and naturally want to see what i can create, other than my sketchbook and random short stories or plot ideas i was looking to find a creative team or just someone to pair up with helping with each others projects. i would enjoy doing this just for fun or trying to go further with it

does anyone know of a place to pair up or assemble teams online ? if not where would you recommend doing so?

ZigZagMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

@zigzagman: We don't really do that here. The writing goes in fanfic (you can try RPing but there are a lot more rules) and the art goes in the Artist show-off forum. On of the advantages comicvine has over most other fanfic sites is that you can add images/gifs to your stories without encountering much difficulty.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@zigzagman: What type of comics are you looking to make? I'm a pretty good artist, but can't write a script for $#!%.... I kind write jokes though.

ZigZagMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ZigZagMan

@judasnixon: that's sweet man you posted any work on here? i do enjoy to sketch but i'm not at that level lol like at all i enjoy writing and creating in general. I have a folder of ideas i've scribbled down at random times i have been writing a couple things lately i think work.

As for type of comic i guess that would be up to the team as a whole, i like the idea of doing some independent stuff or writing for existing characters i have a list of places taking submissions but require a full creative team but really open to anything i love comics in general

sorry for the late reply dude