#1 Posted by SOG7dc (7852 posts) - - Show Bio

if you could go back in time to permanently live in any era you wanted when would you choose? you lose your memory of the "future" and its as if you are born in that era. as for my choice:

I would pick 1940s LA but im black so that's a no go.....so I guess id pick 1980s New York. cuz then id be there for the birth of hiphop

#2 Edited by russellmania77 (15753 posts) - - Show Bio

90's

#3 Posted by MonsterStomp (19880 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't go that far back really. Maybe around 1960's or 1970's. Even though I was born in the 1990's. It just seemed like an easier time. Seeing movies of kids playing around the 1970's was awesome, no technology to consume my every day etc.

#4 Edited by RulerOfThisUniverse (6364 posts) - - Show Bio

Half a second ago.

#5 Posted by Immortal777 (7732 posts) - - Show Bio

Being Black in most of the era would suck I would rather go Back to the Future.

#6 Edited by silkyballfro94 (1885 posts) - - Show Bio

1950s in the Artic living with Eskimos.

#7 Posted by JediXMan (31245 posts) - - Show Bio

1920s, the Renaissance, Medieval Europe, Elizabethan England.

With the last 3, only if I were placed in a position where I would be a noble, because without that life would suck.

#8 Posted by Dabee (2399 posts) - - Show Bio

Right now. All other times were full of genocide, plagues, wars, more genocide, more wars, and racism. Now's pretty good.

#9 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

@dabee said:

Right now. All other times were full of genocide, plagues, wars, more genocide, more wars, and racism. Now's pretty good.

#10 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

@dabee said:

@lykopis said:

@rulerofthisuniverse said:

Half a second ago.

Pretty much.

#12 Edited by batkevin74 (11140 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: Didn't I answer this question tomorrow?

#13 Posted by danhimself (22689 posts) - - Show Bio

losing my memories kind of takes away all of the fun for me but I've always thought that living in the old west would be great

#14 Posted by AnyWhichWayButUp (760 posts) - - Show Bio

40 seconds ago so i'd never come to this post OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. hahaha jk um nope i'm content with this year because let's be honest black people don't have much down the line.

#15 Edited by Deadite (24821 posts) - - Show Bio

It's funny, I'm interested in Romans, Macedonians, Seleucids, Spartans' (just to name a few) history but I'll be kicking and screaming if someone tries to drag me into a time machine that's going there. No one is safe in that time period.

#16 Posted by dondave (38795 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadite said:

It's funny, I'm interested in Romans, Macedonians, Seleucids, Spartans' (just to name a few) history but I'll be kicking and screaming if someone tries to drag me into a time machine that's going there. No one is safe in that time period.

#17 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18618 posts) - - Show Bio

Now is pretty good to be honest.

#18 Posted by batkevin74 (11140 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah. Proper medical care, computers in phones, air travel, television, refridgerators, freezers, GPS...we're the master race! :)

#19 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18618 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

Yeah. Proper medical care, computers in phones, air travel, television, refridgerators, freezers, GPS...we're the master race! :)

:)

The term master race makes me think of Nazis though...

#20 Posted by batkevin74 (11140 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18618 posts) - - Show Bio