Time: It's ruining entertainment!

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By lagoon_boy

Some people consider time to be their companion and best friend, but I think it's the worst enemy of celebrities. I've seen, and/or heard celebrities going and soaring up high like and eagle in their illustrious career, then crashes down like the black hawk Apache from the "Black Hawk Down" Movie. And one of it's reasons is time. Are the artists losing inspirations? Are the movie actors losing interest? 

Though, as some of you may know, I'm not big on what's currently going on in the music business these days, nor am I a fan of newer songs and genre's of music. But, I've noticed a few people crashing down to the ground with their once successful music career. To name a few, there's Snoop Dog. Marlyn Monroe, Jay Z, Souljah Boy etc..etc... And for actors, there's Steven Seagal...yup that's about it.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Billy Batson
@lagoon_boy: Snoop Dogg is still good imo. 

DahliaDeco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By DahliaDeco

lol do you mean Marilyn Manson? if not i think that's a bit unfair to Marilyn Monroe, she had a good excuse after all! otherwise yes, you're probably right about that. not that we know much about recent stuff either really.
Avatar image for deactivated-asdf987sdf
deactivated-asdf987sdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

steven seagal went from a straight to dvd bargain bin stuffer to teaching the current best MMA fighter a kick the world had never seen before! 

lol