Thoughts on dating Trans Women

This topic is locked from further discussion.

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@colonelrunaway:

lol how so? And I am actually on autistic spectrum. The technical term is high functioning autism. BUt I'm not full autistic at all, I'm pretty low on the spectrum lol

Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#202  Edited By Oscuro

People are people at the end of the day so to me it makes no real difference in a general sense. On a more specific note, I myself dont know any gay, bi, trans-gendered etc. etc. people so I cant speak from any real experience. I can share this though...My girlfriend and I recently broke up and I know for a fact she is a woman, as in born a woman anatomically. For arguments sake let's say she wasn't. I dont think it would change anything cuz we shared a lot of great times together, but she was also bat sh-t crazy. So all the times she pissed me off wouldn't be different if she were born a man. I'm not attracted to men so yeah it would most certainly f-ck with my head for probably the remainder of my mortal existence, but what the hell she did that to me while being a woman lol. At the end of the day, man or woman, people are capable of great things and f-cked up things. Pray you end up with a good person first and cross the other bridges if/or/when you come to them.

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 Tell me straight up ! Hiding info like that is dangerous !

2 it's over soon as Heshe says it ! And if we did stuff ima be pissed ! I'd feel violated and soiled (nothing against gays or transgender.. It's just not right IMO) you were born a man.. Might end up getting hit like a man !

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 Tell me straight up ! Hiding info like that is dangerous !

2 it's over soon as Heshe says it ! And if we did stuff ima be pissed ! I'd feel violated and soiled (nothing against gays or transgender.. It's just not right IMO) you were born a man.. Might end up getting hit like a man !

Totally true

ShadowX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By ShadowX

@martyyy15: i thought you said you didnt support people being violent towards us? Now you are saying. " totally true" to somebody who said they will physically harm us if they found out you were trans. And you see thats Why im telling you that by calling us "delusional" or by sayin we are men you are pushing this idea we are liars and making it okay in the eyes of others to harm us.

Which you now agree with despite saying before you didnt.

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By martyyy15

@shadowx:

I know he meant the hitting part as a joke ( least I hope he did). I don't support violence against those people. Although if someone is lied to about who they slept with, people tend to react violently. I don't support that but it does happen sadly

ShadowX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@martyyy15: the thing is you can't assume its just a joke. I cant assume its just a joke for my own life, If I knew somebody said that online, i would avoid that person to death in real life. Because if i were to encounter them it could mean death for me. Murder rates aganst trans people are higher then the rest of the population. Taking that as a joke could mean my life or somebody elses. And saying a joke like that or laughing at one enables people to think that its okay.

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowx:

Ok point taken. I'm sorry. But the chances that someone here is literally out to kill trans people is really low, least I pray it is. Most things like that are a joke.....but I do apoligize for making you feel threated, forgive me

ShadowX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By ShadowX

@martyyy15: I forgive. Although I wasnt asking for apologies, just for you to try and understand that Trans People have the highest percentage of violence against them and a "joke" like that shouldnt be taken lightly. And its not that people go out looking to harm us, but there are plenty of people, who if they see us in the streets will attack us.

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By martyyy15

@shadowx:

Well thanks ^^ And I'll try to watch that for next time. Yeah I get that, and I'm not suprissed. People always attack others if they are diferent. That needs to stop definatly. And if you don't mind me asking do you mind if I share my view on why I pefer calling you a certain pronoun? I don't wanna diss ya by just saying it so thats why I'm asking politely.

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowx:

you can PM me your answer if you wish. If the PM is working now that is lol

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You mean Men?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You mean Men?

Kirk... why did you bump a five year old thread? Are you by any chance...?? Answer me this then,

Are traps gay?

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some straight men will never be able to get it out of their heads that what they are dating was once physically male. Even the most perfect trans woman might still get this kind of treatment. It’s sad but true.

@b_r023 said:

Are traps gay?

Liking a trap isn’t gay cuz you have no idea and they normally look exactly like girls. But eventually you’ll still encounter the same problem that I mentioned above.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some straight men will never be able to get it out of their heads that what they are dating was once physically male. Even the most perfect trans woman might still get this kind of treatment. It’s sad but true.

@b_r023 said:

Are traps gay?

Liking a trap isn’t gay cuz you have no idea and they normally look exactly like girls. But eventually you’ll still encounter the same problem that I mentioned above.

First world problems of White Men oops, sorry, White Boys being insecure about their sexuality.

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023: being a trap is pretty gay, having sex with a trap is pretty gay too, if you know what's what.

Mistaking a trap for an attractive Woman isn't gay if that's what you mean also.

Inb4 I get called an insecure white boy for being factual too.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023 said:
@kirkseven said:

You mean Men?

Kirk... why did you bump a five year old thread? Are you by any chance...?? Answer me this then,

Are traps gay?

Well there is hilarious context as why he is salty enough to bump a 5 year old thread on trans...

Loading Video...

Avatar image for universeichigo1
universeichigo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still don't agree with this, if you are born a man then you are a man it don't matter if you think you are a girl in your mind or not YOU ARE MALE. And also people are not born trans wtf the is mainly due to the environment and who they spend time growing up with.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would be too scared to date them in case they had a bigger phallus than I do.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No thanks, I'm attracted to females.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

Born with penis = Guy

Born with vagina = Girl

End of story. You can turn into a stopwatch for all I care but as long as you know your ACTUAL gender we ain't got no problems. Cause as soon as people start taking this gender switch shit seriously despite you being born a male/female, then I got every right to be spiderman or Thanos without being called crazy because I wanna be spiderman. Better yet, let me be a gas tank. That way I can pretend to blow dumbasses tf up

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#228 dernman  Online

@batmanplusjay: I remember a few years back there were a couple Trans users who were saying it was ok to go on a date make out with someone who didn't know they were trans. That the person had no right.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, the interesting part of this situation is the OP is talking about a trans man POST operation. Some people above (since the bump) have been talking about the trans person having a bigger phallus and what not.

1. Yes, the trans woman has EVERY responsibility to tell her partner about her pre operative state (that she was born male) so that the partner can make an informed decision.

2. I have to caveat this by saying I don't want to ever be in a relationship again but I'll pretend I might be. I tend to think I wouldn't want to be with a trans woman. Maybe I'm shallow, maybe I'm phobic or whatever, but I'm into women, actual women. I wouldn't judge transexual for being who they are or undergoing the surgery, but that's not the same as me being of a mind to be in a relationship or have sex with them.

3. I wouldn't think someone who was in a relationship or had sex with POST operative trans women was gay. For all intents and purposes the person they are with lives as, behaves, and has all the parts of a woman. I especially wouldn't think they were gay if they thought the trans woman was a woman from birth to begin with.

4. If the trans woman was PRE operative (still had their penis) yes...the partner would be gay or bisexual. If you're into the penis your into the penis...nothing wrong with that but call a spade a spade.