GhoulMine1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GhoulMine1

Here's all I know about RE 6

Wesker's brother Alex Wesker is being introduced along with the rest of Chris's BSAA team so no more Sheva and Jill for the time being(TAKE THAT PERVERTS NOW I CAN GET BACK TO THE HORROR) along with some girl that teams up with Leon(Great CAPCOM just knew that I spoke too soon) and Ashley is being returned to the series only with guns.

The Gameplay seems to be based of the 3DS versions of the games along with an added roll/slide feature including dual wielding(HELL YEAH!!!) but this is Leon's gameplay(Gotta admit he looks a lot cooler now)

Chris's Gameplay seems to be a rambshackle of plagas VS. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 third-person style

Now I'm not sure about Wesker's(Alex to be specific)gameplay because his gameplay involves a lot more beating people up than mindlessly shooting people but this rule seems to apply to Ashley due to her being human

Leon's Story is in Washington,D.C and Tall Oaks(Don't know how they got from D.C to Oaks but we'll just hafta wait and see for our selves)And the very best part is :'REAAAALY LONG BREATH'

THE ZOMBIIIIIIEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS ARE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK.

oKAY i'm Done

Chris is stuck with Plagas and Alex is teamed on both.(hmmmmm may be Albert has a clone)

This is the most I know about RE6 but now onto DMC.A side not:CAPCOM is no longer working on DMC but they handed the series to a company from The UK called Ninja Theory(Crap name) so the series is getting a re-boot.

Dante is in a re-boot where he is no longer a hybrid of a Demon and a human but a Demon and an Angel(The fuck is this shit?)

This may yet imply that Vergil and Nero may not be included in the game(Well anything to make my day worse Ninja Theory?)

His Devil trigger is replaced by a Red Aura that makes his hair white(Yes they changed his look but I'll get to that in a moment)

A new area is being introduced called 'Limbo City' where not only is there a demon problem but the city's entire landscape is literaly tearing itself apart in a remote controlled earthquake type of way.

In the first trailer Dante seems to have been subdued being the only explanation for him being chained up leading to the fact that they have made Dante less powerful than his other forms to make it look like he can have a super hard time with enemies in or out of cut-scenes(Well ain't this just shit and jizz)

Dante's new appearance seems similar to his DMC 3 outfit only he's wearing a vest underneath instead of a button-up shirt.He seems skinnier than usual and looks as if he's in his teen years with Raven black hair(Of the re-boot of course because Dante claims in the other series that his,Virgil and Nero's hair were always white)

Now for the enemies they seem a bit Silent Hill-ish being even more deformed than ever.

His sword:Rebellion and his Dual long-barreled Desert Eagles:Ebony(The white gun) and Ivory(The black gun) are being replaced by a chain whip sword and two Half Life 2 looking Revolvers.

GhoulMine1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By GhoulMine1

Okay guys quick update about RE6

Apparently Alex and Ashley aren't really Alex and Ashley.

This so called Alex is Albert Wesker's son(His name is Jake Muller)!!!!!!!!

And this Ashley look alike is apparently Sherry Birkins.William Birkin's daughter and I found out that apparently she also has a G-Virus strain AND took up an occupation of a US government agent

Ada makes an appearance and after seeing the new trailer.Boys.......It's time.....Ada Wong must DIE THAT BITCH!!!!!!!

EVERY LAST MEMBER OF CHRIS'S TEAM EXCEPT HIS NEW PARTNER WERE KILLED AND THAT JACKASS LEON IS PROTECTING HER !?!?!?!?!?!? THAT DUMB SHIT SHE STARTED IT AND NOW WE'RE GONNA FINISH UMBRELLA,THE PLAGAS AND THAT RED WHORE!!!!!!

We're taking this fight to THEM !!!!

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By progenitorigin

I'm looking forward to seeing how Jake Muller's role plays out as Wesker's son, and how he interacts with Chris Redfield once Chris knows the truth, and I definitely take Chris' side in the Chris vs. Leon battle that's going to inevitably happen. I'd watch the swearing, bro.

Mekboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mekboy

I don't see a problem with changing Dante's look as long as the game play is good.

As for Resident evil 6, I'm really excited bout the Chris vs Leon battle but they will most probably end up working together. (Let's be honest here.)

With that said, I'm only buying Resident Evil 6.

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Primmaster64

I'm not exicted for the reboot. Though Capcom said that it takes place in an alternative universe.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Blood1991

@progenitor said:

I'm looking forward to seeing how Jake Muller's role plays out as Wesker's son, and how he interacts with Chris Redfield once Chris knows the truth, and I definitely take Chris' side in the Chris vs. Leon battle that's going to inevitably happen. I'd watch the swearing, bro.

Team Redfield WHOOO! I'm excited for this game and was pretty happy about it being included with Dragon Dogma since I'm definetly getting that. Sad about no more Jill and Sheva, but Jill will probably added in the enevitable gold version lol. Oh and I read Ava Wong was gonna have a playable story as well any backbone to that?

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Enemybird

As I've mention in another thread.. I don't like Jake Muller... he is to albert wesker what Near was to L ..

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Primmaster64 said:

I'm not exicted for the reboot. Though Capcom said that it takes place in an alternative universe.

This. As if they couldn't screw up the order of the games anymore they do by adding an alt that I highly doubt anyone cares about when 4 left us with some questions.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Static Shock

I don't care for the DMC reboot. Resident Evil 6 looks promising. However, if Capcom pulls their nonsense with DLC on-disk, they won't be getting my money.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Dex_Starr

Capcom has been extremely greedy the past few years

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By Inverno

@Dex_Starr said:

Capcom has been extremely greedy the past few years

For this very reason I don't buy anything from them if there is a updated edition in the next few months. I am not going to buy anything from them again after Marvel vs Capcom 3

GhoulMine1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GhoulMine1

@progenitor: Wow Jake seems to be the star of the show but who wouldn't think him of it he's the John "Soap" Mactavish of Resident Evil 6

@CaioTrubat: Better yet wait a year

@Enemybird: He isn't that bad but Wesker on the other hand deserved every last bit of the pain that he felt the sadistic bastard

@god_spawn: Amen to that

jeanlucpicard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jeanlucpicard

They are ruining DMC? first ninja gaiden now DMC? whats next? Mario is going to shave his mustache and become a bank teller?

Whats up with these game devs.? Stupid is as stupid does.

GhoulMine1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GhoulMine1

@jeanlucpicard:HAHAHAHAHA the mustache thing made me laugh so hard I forgot who I was for a second.

But just so you know I have weird thoughts about the DmC thing(The new game is called DmC not DMC) so I'll just wait for some more story info