Edited By wbrock1955
superman69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By superman69

Careful, you dont wanna offend the Thor fanboys.

Welcome to the Vine though.

superman69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By superman69

I like the Thor movie though.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By Samimista

Lol! I'm not really a Thor fan (Loki's where it's at for me) but yeah you wanna be careful. Like your blogs though. Keep em coming.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#5  Edited By TheCannon

Okay, I'm ignoring my own personal thoughts on Thor here. But I'm flagging this for attempting to start a flame war.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By minigunman123

@TheCannon: Silly goose.

But this video looks silly. Bad audio quality, the two aren't really sure what they're trying to say (at least at first), and it just seems... meh. Not professional, not planned, not thought-out, heck they don't even look interested. The video, quite frankly, sucks.

Thor wasn't a terrible movie though. I thought it was pretty good. Probably, however, that is because I never read any Thor comics prior to watching said movie.

wbrock1955

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By wbrock1955

This is an early vid done by theindigo in college, and is not professionally done,but his opinions are painfully honest whether he luvs the character or not. They are interested, but in college life there is little time for sleep. But no matter what you think they are exactly right on because they are smarter than you and can be neutral and critically think! :D

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By isaac_clarke

@minigunman123 said:

Thor wasn't a terrible movie though. I thought it was pretty good. Probably, however, that is because I never read any Thor comics prior to watching said movie.

It had some cheesy moments, but I agree with the sentiment that it was pretty good. Even as a fan it had its fair set of fan-service from Thor's history and then some (Infinity Gauntlet for a second on screen!). It also opened up the Marvel Universe to, well, the universe - which was otherwise grounded on Earth.

Would have preferred if they fully embraced the God thing, instead of somewhat doing so. The Destroyer fight was painfully short to boot. Not sure why Thor fans should really be all too peeved at a film that seemingly establishes him as thus far the second most powerful being in the Marvel-Movieverse.