This pissed me off

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By joshmightbe

Apparently according to my judgmental bi*ch of a mother-in-law the fact that my 2 year old daughter doesn't yet have a full grasp of the English language and doesn't like playing with her possibly sociopathic cousin is a sign of mental retardation. Now I'm no expert but if anything was wrong with my daughter I believe her trained doctor would've noticed it by now but according to her my daughter is right on track with where children are supposed to be at developmentally, but what does she know she only went to school for 8 years and qualified for a medical license what is that compared to the knowledge of a 50 year old house wife

Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Aiden Cross

just the opinion of one person, look to the hundreds that say positive things about your daughter and ignore the one that says negative things.

0blivion_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By 0blivion_

Don't let her troll you bro, if your doctor said everythings fine then don't listen to that B****

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By joshmightbe

I have a theory in life, you want to talk sh*t about me that's fine I'm a big boy, but my daughter is off limits. It just sucks that I can't actually tell her off cause she is my wife's mother and regardless of how I feel about her at the moment it would only hurt my wife if I was feuding with her

0blivion_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By 0blivion_

F*&% that, why do you have to hold your tongue when she doesn't. Maybe you should tell your wife what she said.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By joshmightbe

@0blivion_: She knows but she's a nice person who wants to keep the peace

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nickthedevil

In my experience it's better to get things out in the open where its all fair game.

Steps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Steps

Record her saying that and wait until your kid is older then show it to her and both of you will have a good laugh about it.

0blivion_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By 0blivion_

@joshmightbe: Well at least same something, it doesn't have to turn into a fight but at least don't let get away with that kinda stuff or it might not end.

0blivion_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By 0blivion_

@nickthedevil said:

In my experience it's better to get things out in the open where its all fair game.

thats a good idea.

Avatar image for magneticshockwave
MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@0blivion_ said:

Don't let her troll you bro, if your doctor said everythings fine then don't listen to that B****

Yea, real world trolls are worst than internet trolls.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
@MagneticShockwave said:
@0blivion_ said:

no they aint... cause with a real world troll you can punch that bastard right in the kisser and release the hate... but you can't get a hold of these suckas on the internet.  

:P
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
on a serious note... you should not let her words about your daughter get you down... the old woman obviously does not know what she is talking about and is blowing hot air. 
MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Saturn said:
@MagneticShockwave said:
@0blivion_ said:

no they aint... cause with a real world troll you can punch that bastard right in the kisser and release the hate... but you can't get a hold of these suckas on the internet.  

If only it were that simple lol

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn
@MagneticShockwave said:
@King Saturn said:
@MagneticShockwave said:
@0blivion_ said:

whoever invents the technology to do this will become a billionaire instantly.... 
MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Saturn said:
@MagneticShockwave said:
@King Saturn said:
@MagneticShockwave said:
@0blivion_ said:

whoever invents the technology to do this will become a billionaire instantly.... 
Roflmao
one_upper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By one_upper

@joshmightbe said:

Apparently according to my judgmental bi*ch of a mother-in-law the fact that my 2 year old daughter doesn't yet have a full grasp of the English language and doesn't like playing with her possibly sociopathic cousin is a sign of mental retardation. Now I'm no expert but if anything was wrong with my daughter I believe her trained doctor would've noticed it by now but according to her my daughter is right on track with where children are supposed to be at developmentally, but what does she know she only went to school for 8 years and qualified for a medical license what is that compared to the knowledge of a 50 year old house wife

Everyone hates their mother in law. Carry on.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By joshmightbe

@one_upper: that's true, but aside from the point. What kind of woman talks sh*t about her own 2 year old grand daughter?

one_upper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By one_upper

@joshmightbe: A horrible old woman that is really going to feel bad when that child grows up. Don't let her bring you down, it's her problem not yours or your daughters. You don't need to waste time worrying about idiots like that.

_Marco_Smith_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By _Marco_Smith_

Sociopathic cousin you say?

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#22  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

@joshmightbe: my nephew didn't start talking until he was three. And maybe your daughter just realizes her cousin is nuts.

Tell your mother-in-law that I, Mat "InferiorEgo" Elfring, a no name writer from the web, tell her to shut her yap and mind her business.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#23  Edited By nefarious

Too much information.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By joshmightbe

@_Marco_Smith_: Yea he's my wife's 6 year old nephew who still talks like he's 3 whose parents treat him like he's an angel despite the fact that he tries to intentionally hurt other kids, I've actually caught him attempting to literally pounce on my daughter because she touched one of his toys

EugeneSaxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By EugeneSaxe

Demand to see her medical degree. When she fails to produce it, tell her you're listening to someone who knows wtf they're talking about. Do let your spouse know this will happen the next time anything is said, and that you're not pleased and will not be told how to raise your child by someone who has no clue.