This is Snake. Do you have any questions Otacon?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@samimista: It's a Camel Spider from Iraq. Their bites are particularly grusome/disgusting.

Do you read Stephan King?

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

@samimista: Nah, never played any FF mmo, but they looked cool. The only mmo's I've played are TOR and AQW. lol

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#4154  Edited By Darling_Luna

After Reading these do you feel you learned anything ?

No Caption Provided

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you drink tap water?

Do you prefer ice cream over pudding?

Who is your favorite power puff girl?

Whats up doc?

Who, when, where, how, why?

Swimming pools or hot tubs?

Are these too many questions?

Fish or chicken?

Llamas or penguins????

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4156  Edited By Deadite

@samimistaAlways wanted to tell you that I'm also into Mighty Boosh, sadly, so far I can just say that I love the concept since my knowledge on it is fairly limited. I learned that you like Mighty Boosh like maybe 3 month ago? Remember when you posted on my page? That's when I learned it.

As for why I admire the show, it is because one of my favorite artist also adores the show and speaks about it frequently in his Q&A sessions.

The first 3 minutes or so is the Mignty Woosh song. Not necessary for you to watch this, can just skip to Q. Mighty Boosh mash-up, using scenes and sounds from the show.

Loading Video...

I think if they ever come up with an android phone/self-aware thingy, like the one from Her (2013), they should take your brain into consideration for a prototype. Please take it as a compliment, also, so many people are communicating with you, and you still manage to have a very personal feel in your replies, couldn't help but to remind me of Her (2013), the movie.

1) Speaking of Her, have you seen the movie yet?

LOL. I pictured you covering the guest bedroom with aluminum foil, and when your nephew walks in, the door behind him goes airlocked and make an airlock sound "pssssmmm"

The TV turns itself on, xbox (ps3?) eject the disk carrier. Your voice says Jigsaw's favorite line through the speaker.

2) Were you being serious when you say your mother is unstable?

I think it's great that so many people want to visit you, and it's definitely impressive you manage to make them smile. I imagine they like seeing you, otherwise they wouldn't be making the trip, and I'm guessing they often visit you guys during the holidays? Can't imagine what goes on in your mind, I just like to think how you think of people.

3)If you speak in a normal volume they'd hear you. Unless the medical condition is actually in the process of occurring, mentioning it in a normal volume would make them watch you carefully, partly also, they would be instinctively interested to stare, like people wanting to see a car accident. But that's just my opinion, maybe if I give it more thought, I'll see that your way is the way to go.

Can you convince your parents to leave with you, quietly, without using any words. Or, perhaps fewer than....hmmm..14 words?

I'm moving to New York, this is probably going to happen at the end of this year.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4158  Edited By Strongarm
Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@samimista: Lara Croft & Samus Aran vs Master Chief & Nathan Drake, who wins?

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@samimista: Lara Croft & Samus Aran vs Master Chief & Nathan Drake, who wins?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@samimista

Would you like to be my and @jaken7's wedding planner :3? You will be payed handsomely with cupcakes!

EpicGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey how are you? :D

Favorite Marvel and DC character?

Do you like image? More importantly do you like Spawn?

Favorite movies?

What are your top 3 pokemon?