This is Snake. Do you have any questions Otacon?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#301  Edited By Samimista

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Samimista: Who won in this battle of Rhymes?:D

Did I hear LittleKuriboh as Yami in this? =O Actually like how Yami pwn'd them both but Jaden was just awesome! xD

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#302  Edited By Vortex13

@Samimista: What's new with you?

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303  Edited By Samimista

@Vortex13: Not much my friend. Shall be playing ACIII on Monday til Thursday then borrow it again from my brother the following Monday. How bout you?

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304  Edited By Vortex13

@Samimista: Nothing just insanely bored and not looking forward to having to see the doctor at some point.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305  Edited By Samimista

@Vortex13: I hope all will be well. It's never good going to a doctor's. Found out two months back that my 59 year old father has his appendix after his parents were told it was removed when he was 18 months old and even has scarring where the appendix is located...Bit scary that the doctors themselves aren't even sure what they did.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306  Edited By Vortex13

@Samimista: Yikes! Sorry to hear that. I'm just going to get some blood work done and get my knee checked out since it's been bothering me worse than it ever has. To be honest I probably should have gotten it checked out a long time ago lol.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307  Edited By Samimista

@Vortex13: Lol! Checking it out earlier may of been the best option but hey, it's never too late for anything!

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308  Edited By Vortex13

@Samimista: I've had problems with it since I was like 19 and I am now 23, so yeah, I probably should of had it checked it out sooner lol.

Im_A_Cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#309  Edited By Im_A_Cat

meow.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310  Edited By Samimista

@Im_A_Cat said:

meow.

Kitty! =D You want my money and a yacht? Why didn't you say so! It's all yours. ^____^ Do you know Catzio? He's an assassin.

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 107

Have you ever tried to watch Star Wars: The Clone Wars if not on tv, then on YouTube or another website featuring videos?

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#312  Edited By Inverno

@Samimista: Wreck-It Ralph or Rise of the Guardians?

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313  Edited By Samimista

@StMichalofWilson: I've watched clips on Youtube. I was very surprised how good it is for a CGI show.

@CaioTrubat: Wreck-It-Ralph all the way! =D I've been an avid gamer for almost my whole life and it really is a big part of who I am. I haven't seen it yet but am very pleased with the VII reference.

Can you spot what it is?

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314  Edited By Inverno

@Samimista: "AERITH LIVES?"

LOL

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315  Edited By Samimista

@CaioTrubat: Yuppers! =D I'd like to believe she's really alive...I miss her. D=

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316  Edited By Inverno

@Samimista: You know they could have just used a Phoenix Down on her and she would be fine >.>

Just saying :'P

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317  Edited By Samimista

@CaioTrubat: False! Phoenix Down is only to revive those knocked down. It can't bring back the dead.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318  Edited By Vortex13

@Samimista: How have you been lately?

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319  Edited By Samimista

@Vortex13: Nothing really new I guess. Finally made a Live account after owning a 360 for three years. SeleniumSnake feel free to add if you'd like. At the moment very wiped out. Mom and I've been at Lowes and Home Depot since 11 AM and just got back from looking at appliances for her bathroom. Bright side, she ordered me the first Mass Effect for Christmas! =D My brother has the other two but lost the first months ago when I wanted to play it in July. >___<

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320  Edited By Vortex13

@Samimista: Lol, that sucks, but at least you're getting a replacement. I'm a little unsure of what kind of appliances you would get for a bathroom lol. And I do not have an XBox 360 so obviously I don't have an account for it lol. I have a PS3.

I have another question that has probably already been asked feel free not to answer, but how old are you?

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321  Edited By Samimista

@Vortex13: My mom made my dad tear down their bathroom and is redoing it completely. I'm 16 and joined a few weeks after I turned fifteen last year. My birthday is April 2nd but was supposed to be April 1st but my mom had to hold it in longer or my evil sister would of teased me for being born on April Fools. xD

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322  Edited By Vortex13

@Samimista: LMAO!! Yeah I could see siblings doing that. I have three older sisters and anytime they knew I had a girlfriend they teased me about it which is why most of my family doesn't realize I've had a few lol. By the way that comment beats what the first word my mother said to me. "Yuck" haha. But they apparently put me on her stomach before cleaning me up so I can understand that lol. Of course even if I could have been able to have memories at that age it's not like I would of heard her lol.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323  Edited By Samimista

@Vortex13: Lol! It's best to keep your romance life away from the family unless if you're very serious. My mother is the type to tell the whole world who you're dating in less than an hour so my older brothers don't tell her anything. Lol! Poor you! xD Kinda funny though she said that. Best to have pets rather than kids. More cheap, quiet and cute. Plus, more money to play video games! =D

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324  Edited By Vortex13

@Samimista: Haha, I was a cute baby though, or so I'm told.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325  Edited By Samimista

@Vortex13: Funniest thing was I was the fattest baby my mom had yet I'm the skinniest now. Funny how that works out. xD

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#326  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@Samimista: Have you ever got owned in a debate before?

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327  Edited By Vortex13

@Samimista: It is kind of funny how that happens sometimes, my sister was an amazingly large baby so large that my mom needed a C-section for her. She weighed like 10lb 7onz. And she is tiny. Well really all mys sisters are smaller than me I probably out way them all by like a hundred pounds. I'm not that fat (don't get me wrong I do have a gut lol) a lot of it is muscle honestly, but I can bench more weight than each of them weigh lol.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328  Edited By Samimista

@dccomicsrule2011: Surprisingly out of all my years being on forums I've been lucky to avoid. If you're referring to battle debates I completely avoid that section lol. It's a war zone there. xD Loving your icon by the way! =3 Dawn's the most fashionable player character.

@Vortex13: =O You're Hercules! I can't lift anything over 20 lbs lol.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@Samimista: Thanks:) Dawn is one of my favorites. I just Got owned today in the Religion thread, I will tell you it was nothing pretty):

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#330  Edited By xxxddd

@Samimista: Who is your avatar?

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331  Edited By Samimista

@dccomicsrule2011: Your welcome. =) My favorite girl of the series would be Misty as I used to relate to her a lot. Still somewhat can. I'm sorry to hear. Debates and touchy subjects can easily cause an uproar. I'll go and check that thread to see what happened.

@xxxddd: Black Canary. LJ has such beautiful icons. Haven't used a comic related one in months.

Rioteer1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332  Edited By Rioteer1994

metal gear made it to the multiversal tournament

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333  Edited By Vortex13

@Samimista: Whats your least favorite game series.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334  Edited By Samimista

@Rioteer1994: Cool! That on this site or somewhere else?

@Vortex13: Hm....I don't think I have a least favorite really. I've played many series and games that I've enjoyed in different ways. But now the most disappointing I say would be Dukem Nukem with how long they've been making the fans wait. A sequel to it I've been waiting for since 2006. Goes by the name Final Fantasy Versus XIII. Still hoping that game will be out.

EDIT: Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts was disappointing as well. So not worth the wait.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335  Edited By King_Saturn
what are your three favorite video games to play ?
Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336  Edited By Samimista

@King Saturn: Final Fantasy VII, Earthbound Final Fantasy X, Majora's Mask and Metal Gear Solid 3 would be my all time favorites. But, I also enjoy playing games from my childhood such as Pokemon and Banjo Kazooie. My mom just purchased Mass Effect online for my Christmas present. I've heard many great things about that series...except for the 3rd's ending but I won't judge til I'm completely done playing the first three games. Been wanting to play Mass Effect since July but my brother lost the first title. >__<

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#337  Edited By MrDirector786

Did you ever watch Megas XLR?

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338  Edited By Samimista

@MrDirector786: I haven't. Didn't watch Toonami at the time. Still kinda don't as the latest I stay is at 1 AM. xD I do wish Toonami could be aired more earlier. I'd like to watch anime on TV rather than online at times.

StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are there any video games you can't wait to play?

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340  Edited By nickzambuto

If you could choose between a remake of Metal Gear 1 and 2 (the old ones for MSX, not MGS1) or a remake of Final Fanasty 7, what would it be?

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341  Edited By Samimista

@StMichalofWilson: ACIII, Ground Zeroes, Halo 4, Tomb Raider, Rising, Borderlands 2, and Mass Effect.

@nickzambuto: Final Fantasy VII hands down. I'm sorry but that game really opened up my eyes on how deep video games can be. VII was the first piece of fictional work to ever get me emotionally attached to the characters. I first played that game five years ago and to this day I think about it constantly. The original Metal Gear games I've only maybe gotten less than a half hour of and can never make it that far as it's a bit challenging. I'm sure Metal Gear 1 and 2 remake will be out before a VII remake anyways.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342  Edited By nickzambuto

@Samimista said:

@nickzambuto: Final Fantasy VII hands down. I'm sorry but that game really opened up my eyes on how deep video games can be. VII was the first piece of fictional work to ever get me emotionally attached to the characters. I first played that game five years ago and to this day I think about it constantly. The original Metal Gear games I've only maybe gotten less than a half hour of and can never make it that far as it's a bit challenging. I'm sure Metal Gear 1 and 2 remake will be out before a VII remake anyways.

Personally, that's exactly why I feel they need one more, but I digress.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343  Edited By Samimista

@nickzambuto said:

@Samimista said:

Personally, that's exactly why I feel they need one more, but I digress.

I believe the HD collection had an easy mode for Metal Gear but still, it will be out eventually trust me. It really does seem that's the direction Hideo's leading into. Now, Enix on the other hand, for the past decade they don't listen to the fans and go by their instinct which usually results into the company having financial problems. So a VII remake is like pulling teeth with them. Since the VII PS3 video was officially released each member of the company gives out different answers to the fans regarding a remake which could be frustrating.

If I was given the option to get a VII remake I would gladly choose it just to relive my childhood and fall in love with the game over again. I do however say VI deserves more credit as VII took some of it's storyline and designs from that game. Aerith's Theme is even a remake of Aria Di Mezzo Carattere from VI. Sephiroth with the one wing was actually done with Kefka first. I'd also like to see Earthbound and VIII be remade also but, I am very sure a Metal Gear remake will be released before this. Especially with the 25th anniversary.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344  Edited By nickzambuto

Fave comics?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@Samimista: Favorite Female athlete?

StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why name yourself Samimista? Hope it's not personal

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347  Edited By nickzambuto

@StMichalofWilson said:

Because her real name is Samantha and Samimista sounds cool.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348  Edited By Samimista

@nickzambuto: Current? Aquaman, Batman titles, Kyle Rayner's GL title, Deadpool, and soon I'll be reading New X-Men for Jean Grey. I don't really read much comics nowadays.

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Samimista: Favorite Female athlete?

Don't have one.

@nickzambuto said:

@StMichalofWilson said:

Because her real name is Samantha and Samimista sounds cool.

Nick basically answered this right. Although, I did take most of the username from Maxie Jones from General Hospital. LOL! Yes. I watch soaps. xD Only that one though lol. Her nickname on there is Maximista so I just inserted Sam in there lol.

StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You finish Assassin's Creed 3 yet? The story I mean...

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350  Edited By Inverno

@Samimista: Have you played any Bioware games? Which one is your favorite?