#201 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3405 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista: What!!!

#202 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3405 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite Harry Potter book

Favorite Genre of video game: like adventure, fighting, ahooter, etc.

Fan of any primetime shows?

#203 Posted by Flopsop200 (153 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista:

Yeah "Ground Zeroes" implies that this game will be the start of the conflict between Big Boss and Major Zero.

In the opening to the 15 min trailer for Ground Zeroes they released it says, "From Fox two phantoms were born" or something along those lines. I'm thinking they are referring to Big Boss and Major Zero.

It makes sense seeing as they started the Fox Unit.

#204 Edited by Samimista (20185 posts) - - Show Bio

@Flopsop200: That's what I think too. Either that or the line was referring to Solid and Liquid. Most likely Big Boss and Major Zero though.

@StMichalofWilson said:

Favorite Harry Potter book

Favorite Genre of video game: like adventure, fighting, ahooter, etc.

Fan of any primetime shows?

1. Prisoner of Azkaban I enjoyed seeing them as teens and the story with Sirius and Lupin is sad. =( Those two are my favorite.

2. I love RPGs and JRPGs especially the Final Fantasy series.

3. Currently I love Sons of Anarchy especially Gemma in it. <3 Don't watch much TV though.

#205 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3405 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite Actor or Actress

Any comics you are currently reading

Collect any manga?

#206 Posted by Samimista (20185 posts) - - Show Bio

@StMichalofWilson said:

Favorite Actor or Actress

Any comics you are currently reading

Collect any manga?

Johnny Depp, James Franco, Anne Hathaway and Angelina Jolie. <3

Actually none haven't really had the time. I do wanna read Batman #13 and follow the Joker arc though.

I don't but read them online. Impressive how manga's usually released every week. Must put pressure on the employees.

#207 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

Did you knew that you and everyone here are from a comic?

(massive 4th Wall breaking provided by me,Batpool :P)

#208 Posted by Samimista (20185 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules: =O *almost falls backwards off of a chair* Please don't tell me Rob Liefield draws us! D= I've noticed my mom likes pouches a lot...

#209 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope,its not PIS man.Thank God.But some varianys of you are drawn by him.

#210 Posted by Samimista (20185 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules: No wonder why those variants of me are forgotten. D= Let's just hope none of our arcs will be as long as AvX.

#211 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3405 posts) - - Show Bio

Since you don't watch much tv, what about Youtube then?

#212 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

According to my script,everyone will become a zombie,minus me,you,Caio and the Vinersaurs...

#213 Posted by Samimista (20185 posts) - - Show Bio

@StMichalofWilson: Oh I live on Youtube! =D Actually playing music from it on another tab. I love to watch episodes of MLP, clips from video games, and watch gamers. My favorite Youtubers would be raocow, NintendoCaprisun, PewDiePie, cloud8745, Richalvarez, and FineBros. Bit nerdy to say but I always like having a tab open of Final Fantasy or Metal Gear music playing from there.

@deadpoolrules: Brace yourselves the apocalypse is coming.

#214 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems that I'll almost die to save you and the others...meh,I don't think so.

#215 Posted by Samimista (20185 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules: Lol! Better hope you get your healing factor back if this is a comic buddy. xD

#216 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm Batpool,I don't need a healing factor,but just in case,I've got one :P

#217 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3405 posts) - - Show Bio

You believe in the apocalypse?

Because I don't, and even if there were one, before it begins I'll watch Mad Max. Why? So when I go down, I'll look like a badass while doing it.

#218 Edited by Samimista (20185 posts) - - Show Bio

@StMichalofWilson said:

You believe in the apocalypse?

Because I don't, and even if there were one, before it begins I'll watch Mad Max. Why? So when I go down, I'll look like a badass while doing it.

Lmao! Make sure it's in slow motion so you look even more cool. I hope for the apocalypse that the zombies do the Thriller dance. =D

#219 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3405 posts) - - Show Bio

Who or What's a Otacon?

#220 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

Got the joke?

#221 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3405 posts) - - Show Bio

How would you react if I said(hate me all you want, you're not the first):

Solid Snake Sucks!

Final Fantasy is bull****! Talk about milking the cow!

Soap operas are stupid!

#222 Posted by Nefarious (17622 posts) - - Show Bio

How old are you?

#223 Posted by Samimista (20185 posts) - - Show Bio

@StMichalofWilson: =O You don't know who Otacon is? Can't tell if joking or trying to get back at me with the Star Wars thing. Anyways, his name is Hal Emmerich. In the Solid series he helped create Metal Gear REX without knowing how dangerous it would be. Otacon is his code name that comes from otaku and conventions as he's an anime and manga fan. In fact, he made Metal Gear REX (think he did the blueprints for it can't remember) as he was inspired by gigantic robots in anime such as Gundam. He's Snake's sidekick who's a hacker throughout the series.

@deadpoolrules: Fraid I don't. I'm not hip like you are. *holds cane up* iPhone? Back in my day our phones were massive and weren't wireless.

#224 Posted by Inverno (12832 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista: Did you hear Allan Moore turned Harry Potter into the Antichrist?

#225 Posted by Samimista (20185 posts) - - Show Bio

@StMichalofWilson: I wouldn't mind since it's your opinion.

@Nefarious: 16.

@CaioTrubat: =O No I didn't. That man's going senile in his old age.

#226 Posted by Inverno (12832 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista: True u.u

Speaking of it, what do you think of League of Extraordinary Gentleman?

#227 Posted by Samimista (20185 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat: But! He is talented. I am kind of interested with how he came up with that idea though. Never read it to be honest. I would like to try Watchmen though.

Also, I probably will not be answering anymore questions for the night to anyone else who's out there. I shall return on this thread tomorrow.~

#228 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

iPhone does not have Flash :P

what do you think about this awesome song?

#229 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3405 posts) - - Show Bio

Best and worst thing about living in Florida

#230 Posted by Samimista (20185 posts) - - Show Bio

I probably won't be answering much today since I'm very busy but:

@deadpoolrules: That's actually one of my favorite Queen songs. I like that, Radio Gaga (can you guess why?), Killer Queen and I Need Somebody. Queen has a bunch of great songs.

@StMichalofWilson: Can't say for all Florida but the area I live in I very cheap so that would be the best part. The worse would be the hurricanes. Those you never know if you'll get hit with or not.

#231 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

If you had to pick three Viners from this site to survive a zombie apocalypse and had the power to transform each of the team members in their fav chaacters,who would they be?And which characters would they be(and you too)?

#232 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

How many My Little Pony figures does a person have to own before being considered insane?

How long do you think it will take to grow your hair to your waist?

Which country in Europe would you like to visit? Which country in Asia?

Favourite flower?

Why are you so freaking adorable?

:)

#233 Posted by SC (11962 posts) - - Show Bio
@Samimista:  

Oh terrific answers thank you. Also thank you for your kind and all too generous comments. **red** 

1. Oh that team is intensely cool. I like so many combinations and interactions you can have. The Boss and Cassandra Cain, Auron and Snake, oh oh and by Beatrix do you mean Beatrix from FF9? I love her. I wish she was playable instead of Steiner lol So many cool combinations, well done. I agree with your assessments on character interaction too. I would want to see that. Awesome team. Oh true they are over powered, but if you are ever bored you could always make a villain team to counter them **scared of the potential villain team you could make**  

2. I am Slightconfuzzled - Oh I actually need to check. Its my long form of SC lol - I like your name. Does it have meaning? I am at Corel Prison in FF7 at the moment, its so sad. Its this part of the game I start liking Barret sincerely. Dyne's story is so so sad as well. Really mature subject matter as well, I mean when I think how old I was when I played this? Heh heh I enjoyed Laguna's story with Julia more too. I'll def be playing FF8 next. I agree 9 is a bit cliche, for me I was a fan because I always felt Garnet's role would be subverted eventually - so it was okay to start off cliched if that makes sense? I also like that Zidane was so much more cheerful and playful and I guess hmm maybe empathetic? Not that he didn't have his secrets. In fact that made his secrets even more powerful to me, if you know what I mean with his reveal near the end of the game? Since I sometimes think the people who are the most in pain and the most lost are the people that sometimes act the chirpiest and happiest? I mean Cloud and Squall were quiet and stoic and broody and who would have guessed that in their past weird screwed up sad things happened? Except with Zidane thats flipped around a bit? In a weird and not exact way sort of reminds me of Kefka. Plus I pretty much liked all the companions except Steiner but as I said I was a huge Beatrix fan. Kuja I liked. Its also got my favorite FF moment when Zidane fights alone even when his friends are trying to fight with him to remind him he is not alone and the song "Your Not Alone" is playing as well.  

I am probably def go buy as many of the Metal Gear Soild games as I can. Thank you for recommending Kingdom Hearts I forgot about those. The Boss is a reason I love video games. Just her influence and reputation. I love that they made that sort of character a female, usually those badass veteran legends are male. Oh and she is a rare female character who was introduced in her later years too, and not young and all that. I loved that.        

3. Oh its like freaking awesome, seriously I really think you will like it. Its a bit similar to Final Fantasy 12 fight system, in that its not turn based but its not exactly real time either. Its more of an action as well since only one character you control, and each hit you can link up by pressing a button? All the monsters and enemies and dragons and settings and weapons and music and story and plot is all pretty much FF level quality and similar to them too. Deep characters - only wished certain characters like I think her name was Merlot was involved more. She was the main female character but barely in it. Lots of customizing and its a Game Plus game too, once you finish you can repeat for secret areas carrying over certain things from prior game. Anyway enough on me trying to sell the game lol 

4. Awwh **red** Bows as elegantly as I can.  

5. Heh heh thats an awesome color scheme setting. I can really imagine a week of beautiful yellow skies. Pink would be awesomely surreal. Imagine those twinkling stars against pink.  

Thank you for your great answers Samimista. I am off to try get stupid Umbrella (from that Speed Coaster in Gold Saucer in FF7 lol)    

#234 Posted by Samimista (20185 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules said:

If you had to pick three Viners from this site to survive a zombie apocalypse and had the power to transform each of the team members in their fav chaacters,who would they be?And which characters would they be(and you too)?

TheGoldenOne - Thor

rogue_mar1e - Aerith

Raiiyn - Emma Frost

I would either be Tifa Lockhart or The Boss as those are two tough females. They don't have powers if equipping Materia (magic) in VII doesn't count but Tifa survived a stab from Sephiroth, saved herself and Barret from public execution and became more powerful with martial arts after the events of VII as shown in Advent Children.

The Boss brought victory for WWII and is the mentor of Naked Snake who eventually defeated her and was given the title Big Boss for being above and beyond her status. However, she was holding a lot back during their last battle. The Boss is also the creator of CQC and is the leader of the Cobra Units.

@lykopis said:

How many My Little Pony figures does a person have to own before being considered insane?

How long do you think it will take to grow your hair to your waist?

Which country in Europe would you like to visit? Which country in Asia?

Favourite flower?

Why are you so freaking adorable?

:)

You can never be too insane for ponies! =D I only have two My Little Pony figures of Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkles but would like to get Rarity and Fluttershy. Ponies will be back on air in three more weeks! =D

Aw I hope not long but realistically it make take months. If that's the case hopefully it'll just be a year or less. I wanna have long pretty hair just like Aerith! =D

I would love to go to Italy with my parents who are Italian and always dreamed of going there. I don't know about now but it was so beautiful in the 1500s with the roofing, grape vines and I loved how medicine back then was considered to be witchcraft but even so the doctors still helped out people but concealed their identities with a mask. Great thing for Assassin's II for teaching me all of this! I would also like to go to Wales one day too to visit a friend.

I find roses to be beautiful yet fragile. Roses, tulips and I like yellow flowers due to Aerith. Everytime I see yellow flowers it makes me think of how her and Cloud first met. ^___^

Because I have a beautiful big sister (you) who I wubs very much? =3

@SC: Yuppers! The beautiful and lovely Beatrix from FF9. I admit, I didn't like her at first cause I thought she was a villain but she's just sticking by her orders she was given. I would of loved her to of been in the party. I admit, even though a lot of people don't I think Quina's adorable and huggable! xD Even though we don't know it's gender I like how it's comedy relief just like how Zell was in VIII.

Hehehe, I sees what you did there! xD My name comes from Maxie's nickname given by Spinelli on General Hospital. It's Maximista. =D Since I'm into fashion and she's one of my favorite soap characters I decided to use it but with my name Samantha.~ I don't watch soaps that much anymore but from time to time I check up on General Hospital...Dyne. I never expected his story to come. I mean, right away you knew Marlene wasn't Barret's real kid but I didn't think it would of gotten that deep.

That's funny, I like Tidus and Zidane because I think heroes are people who are confident, happy and support their team. I still like Cloud and Squall but Zidane and Tidus were a break from that clique. It was very sad with his and Kuja's reveal at the end especially since it seemed Kuja died and Zidane just left him behind. =( I don't know if that's what actually happened or if Enix wanted you to think that though. It's sort of like Vanille too. She was very cheerful but had a sad past behind her with Fang. I sometimes wish those two would be revived along with Serah.

Aw your welcome. I haven't played KH in years but even still it holds lots of memories for me. Surprised it's a decade old now though. Doesn't feel like it at all. I like how The Boss is middle aged. It's a break from the typical female characters. Hard to believe Pearl from SpongeBob voice acts her. xD I love the Snakes. Especially Solid and Naked. <3 Grey Fox would be my favorite character of the series. So psyched that a DLC of him will be in Rising. I normally don't buy DLCs but will be for Rising.

I do sincerely mean that you should be a moderator. Not a single bad thing I have to say about you and truly admire you. Your posts are always so polite and well written. Could see you handling the Wiki very well.

Aw your welcome anytime. ^___^ Lol! I wish Golden Saucer was a real amusement park with Final Fantasy characters. That would be so much fun. xD

#235 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice choices :D

So,ever played Team Fortress 2?

#236 Posted by Samimista (20185 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules: I've played the training mode! Never played the actual online mode though due to the flashes and since I absolutely sucked in training mode. xD Irony I'm good at Gears and Halo but just not TF2. Took forever for that game to become free. Scout and Heavy are my favorite classes. Scout's cool.~

I'm guessing you play TF2?

#237 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
ever train with any martial arts ?
#238 Posted by Raiiyn (3288 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

Raiiyn - Emma Frost

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

#239 Posted by Samimista (20185 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn: I haven't I'm a very weak girl. D= I can't even lift anything over 20 lbs.

@Raiiyn: I love you more! ;D

^ This much I love you! =D xD

#240 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

The greatest Pyro ever at your service :P

#241 Posted by Samimista (20185 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules: I wanna live in your world! I like rainbows and baby Scout! =D

#242 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

My world is awesome,just shot raibows into a baby,he looks so happy.

#243 Posted by Samimista (20185 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules: You created Nyan Baby! =O

#244 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes.I can't understand why people think I'm a monster,I'm not evil,I spread happiness through the world!

#245 Posted by Samimista (20185 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules: You're spreading the TLC with the flames of love!

#246 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista: Forever and ever <3<3<3

#247 Posted by Samimista (20185 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

@Samimista: Forever and ever <3<3<3

Hehehe! That's kinda funny since Lightning's sister is named Serah but spelled differently. xD Forever til the end of time. ^___^

Wubs you. <3

#248 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista: I know, right?! It was funny when I was told about Serah because I initially didn't believe the person telling me, ;p

#249 Posted by Samimista (20185 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: Lol! You could say that Serah copied you! xD Now we just need a female FF character with my name. =D

#250 Posted by Inverno (12832 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista: Archery or swordsmanship?