This topic is locked from further discussion.

#151 Posted by Samimista (20822 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@Samimista said:

@nickzambuto: Brother! It's been too long. I haven't but a member said there'll be a collection coming out with all the novels so I'll be waiting on that. Dunno if it's the novels or a manga but I always see a picture of Frank in his mid 40s I believe.

The first two MGS Novels are terrible, at least, that's what I've heard.

The third, which is based on the fourth game, I'm currently reading now, and can say with full confidence that it's awesome.

I'll listen to your word then. How I wish GZ would come out sooner. >__< Earliest date I'm hearing is September 13th, 2013.

#152 Posted by nickzambuto (14115 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Samimista said:

@nickzambuto: Brother! It's been too long. I haven't but a member said there'll be a collection coming out with all the novels so I'll be waiting on that. Dunno if it's the novels or a manga but I always see a picture of Frank in his mid 40s I believe.

The first two MGS Novels are terrible, at least, that's what I've heard.

The third, which is based on the fourth game, I'm currently reading now, and can say with full confidence that it's awesome.

I'll listen to your word then. How I wish GZ would come out sooner. >__< Earliest date I'm hearing is September 13th, 2013.

Online
#153 Posted by Samimista (20822 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@Samimista said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Samimista said:

@nickzambuto: Brother! It's been too long. I haven't but a member said there'll be a collection coming out with all the novels so I'll be waiting on that. Dunno if it's the novels or a manga but I always see a picture of Frank in his mid 40s I believe.

The first two MGS Novels are terrible, at least, that's what I've heard.

The third, which is based on the fourth game, I'm currently reading now, and can say with full confidence that it's awesome.

I'll listen to your word then. How I wish GZ would come out sooner. >__< Earliest date I'm hearing is September 13th, 2013.

It's my boy Yeezy! <3 LOL! Big Boss nodding his head many times. xD How awesome and totally reminded me of how I haven't lurked on GB in awhile. I really do think GZ will be the game of 2013.

#154 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@minigunman123: Lol! Like Batman I do no commitments. You see young grasshopper, I take down nuclear weapons. Day by day while using stealth. All that hard work yet I don't even have my own Metal Gear game like how Solid, Big Boss and Raiden does. D=

</3

My heart is broken.

I shall forever be alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#155 Posted by YoungJustice (6876 posts) - - Show Bio

Will you brofist me?

#156 Posted by nickzambuto (14115 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

Will you brofist me?

Got it covered.

Online
#157 Posted by SC (13212 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay I am really happy you have this thread - I hope I don't ask repeat questions, but have really enjoyed reading the answers I have read, especially your awesome Metal Gear post, which was like blog worthy on its own, so to see you add on will be exciting. Oh and please don't skin any kiwis **gasp**  
 
1. If you could assemble a team of characters from all fiction, what or who would be in your team? You get to decide the reason or task the team tackles, so I basically just want to see what video game and movie and anime and comic characters you put together. Team can be as big or small as you wish.  
 
2. I finally cracked and signed on to Playstation Network. I definitely have to buy/replay FF7, FF8, and FF9 again, what order do you think I should have played the games in? I would be asking what order should I play them in but I already started replaying 7 yesterday (I am at Costa del Sol and also about to head back to the other continent to play Fort Condor battles) and I couldn't find your thread yesterday so... lol and and and what other PS1 and PS2 games should I get?  
 
3. Have you play Vagrant Story?  
 
4. Why are you so awesome?  
 
5. If you could change the color of the sky and night for one week, and also you don't have to worry about any negative repercussions (like people thinking its the end of the world and panicking or animals like birds getting lost and confused) all that will be okay, what color would you change the sky to and what color would you change the night to? Only for a week and any week you want. (Example the week of Christmas will have red skies during the day and change to dark purple at night)      
 
Thank you! 

Moderator Online
#158 Edited by Samimista (20822 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123: I've heard Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman are waiting for you. ;)

@YoungJustice said:

Will you brofist me?

Of course my friend!

Now let's party to Guile's Theme!

@nickzambuto: My sidekick always got it covered whenever I'm out saving Gotham. I appreciate it.

@SC: SC posted in my thread? My life is complete since you're one of my favorites. <3

Aw thank you dear. Actually still have the post I'm working on but sort of forgot about it. Suppose I should get back to writing it. The kiwis shall be saved for Momo and I shall wear a watermelon dress! =D I like your questions very interesting. ^____^

1. Ooh anything the team could be from? I'll probably come back to edit this later but, I would include, Solid Snake, Cloud Strife, Grey Fox, Zoro (One Piece), Tifa, Aerith, Lulu, Luffy, Zack, Nero, even though I'm not his biggest fan I'll add Raiden since I'd love to see Grey Fox's take on him, Snake Eyes, Shadow (FFVI), Static Shock, Eva, The Boss, Ashe (FFXII), Blather, Aya Brea, Lightning, Auron, Jecht, Jack Sparrow, Laguna, Beatrix, Freya, Rydia, Kain, Cassandra Cain, Celes, Terra, Locke, Xion, Roxas, Axel, Reno Lucario, Jigglypuff, Ness, Jeff, Ninten, Mr. Saturn, Samus, Master Chief, Marcus Fenix, Dom, and Big Boss.

I really would like to see these characters interact with one another. I could see Luffy and Zack being friends as personality-wise they're similar and Cloud and David (Solid Snake) I've always wanted to meet each other. I may downsize the team just to make it more fair as this would be ridiculously powerful without giving the villains a fair chance at trying to take down the team. Story wise I wouldn't know why they'd be all on a quest but I suppose it would be one to save the worlds each character comes from. Sorta similar to Dissidia's storyline I suppose.

2. Ooh! What's your PSN name? Mine's Desmeress. To be honest I play more of those FF games on the PS3 rather than the newer games. If you just started VII again you could stick to that but VIII would be a great one to play. I've always liked how the game involves going back to the past as the main character's father. It was never said directly but well hinted at the parentage and even confirmed by Enix.

A lot of people enjoy Rinoa and Squall's love story but personally, I enjoy Laguna and Julia's story more as it seems realistic. It showed how VIII revolves around the theme of fate and how it can take turns. It showed how even after your first love life still goes on and you can fall in love once more. I liked how Laguna matured while living with Raine and became a father-like figure to Ellone who might I add is a wonderful Final Fantasy girl yet is so underrated like Farris. I do like both Squall and Rinoa but felt Laguna had two better love stories that developed wonderfully while Squall and Rinoa felt very forced.

To be honest I'm not much of a IX fan. It's a great game but I found it a bit cliche with saving the Princess but enjoyed how she became more tough as Dagger. I like how Vivi is a shy little boy who learns how to live from Zidane. Kuja is extremely entertaining with his Shakespeare-like lines. Much more entertaining than Sephiroth in my opinion.

I don't know if you have it but over the summer I was replaying X. I really would recommend playing that after VIII. I think X was also a great way to introduce new people to the series. Just like the fans, the main character Tidus is new to the world of Spira and learns about it's suffering over time. It seems Tidus is very hated on the internet but honestly, he's one of my favorites. Us players witnessed a womanizing teenage jock develop into a mature young man who kept the team's spirits up even though he was hiding a secret from the ones he loved.

The ending is bittersweet and even though I love Yuna and Tidus I wish Enix wouldn't of made X-2. I wish Enix would of allowed the fans to perceive what happened after the events of X. Sometimes love is unpredictable and all things come to an end. Even though I always get emotional towards the ending I think it was very well deserved and done right.

I felt X-2 took away everything X stood for. Yuna who was very mature and shy was transformed into an immature unrecognizable character and my precious Rikku who was extremely smart in X and dress appropriately was changed into jail bait (with the bikini and thong) and I feel Enix really dumbed down her intelligence. I like to pretend as if X-2 never happened but wouldn't of mind if it starred Braska, Auron and Jecht which would of been more accepted in my opinion.

Non Final Fantasy games to play though: Kingdom Hearts I and II (I'd suggest staying away from the spinoffs), Devil May Cry 3, and Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3. Even though the 2nd is my least favorite Metal Gear title I've always enjoyed how Raiden and Rose's relationship shows the hardships and turns that real relationships have. Sure it can be a bit annoying with how he mentions Rose a lot but honestly, coming out of someone who could relate to what they've been through, I feel for them both. It was also interesting how Federal Hall was incorporated into the game.

Metal Gear Solid 3 would probably be my favorite title. Looking back at the 80s (I was a 90s kid but mean in general) I don't think anyone expected Big Boss who was a villain to have his own trilogy decades later that built up to his downfall. I like how unlike Solid and Liquid, Naked struggled with hiding his emotions on the battlefield yet continued on with his mission despite the pain. I never liked Revolver Ocelot until this game as it showed he admired Naked Snake and wished to be like him.

Not gonna lie, Eva would be one of my girl crushes with how beautiful she is. Bout time too they've introduced the surrogate mother of Snake and Liquid. I liked how The Boss wasn't eye candy and is what a woman should be in fiction. She was a middle aged woman with grace who gave up her son for the United States. She may of not been the most beautiful woman in the world but, she is what every women should be. I like how she provides nurture and care for her disciple yet accepts that fact that her young (in a metaphorical way) will take her life at his hands. The United States portrayed her as the woman who defected to Russia when meanwhile she was a true patriot who carried out her mission.

3. I haven't actually but it's very popular. I recall hearing the name many times though. I would like to try one of the FF games that takes place in the world of XII except Cloud's in it and there's a flower girl who resembles Aerith.

4. Not as awesome as you are m'dear. How you are not a mod yet surprises me. Seriously, you really and truly are one of the best members I know on here who I could praise all day with how helpful and kind you are.

5. Ooh! I like that idea. =D For the week of my Birthday I'd make the sky yellow in the day to try to fool others to thinking the Sun's coming closer to the Earth and for night I'd make it pink! =D Pink makes the boys wink.~

Anytime and sorry for being a bit late with this reply. =)

#159 Posted by nickzambuto (14115 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's a question; Solid Snake or Big Boss?

Online
#160 Posted by Samimista (20822 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

Here's a question; Solid Snake or Big Boss?

Oh! This is a hard one. Especially since I like both...Can you define if whether you mean personality wise, which one I prefer or who would win in a battle?

#161 Posted by nickzambuto (14115 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@nickzambuto said:

Here's a question; Solid Snake or Big Boss?

Oh! This is a hard one. Especially since I like both...Can you define if whether you mean personality wise, which one I prefer or who would win in a battle?

All three.

Online
#162 Posted by Samimista (20822 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@Samimista said:

@nickzambuto said:

Here's a question; Solid Snake or Big Boss?

Oh! This is a hard one. Especially since I like both...Can you define if whether you mean personality wise, which one I prefer or who would win in a battle?

All three.

Personality wise I'm in awe over Solid. I love how he has charisma and is such a flirt. Behind the 'legendary soldier' status he's actually a cool loner who has a realistic view. He understands that those who serve the country aren't heroes but killers. That's the cold harsh truth yet he accepts it. He doesn't care much about himself and even though he's a loner, he always puts everyone's needs above his.

Even though I like Solid best personality wise I think I'd prefer Naked Snake. John is more human-like than David is. I like how even though John is considered to be the greatest soldier of them all, I like how when he started out as Naked he had a flaw of allowing his emotions to interfere with his tasks to carry out on the battlefield. I don't think anyone from the 80s (I'm a 90s kid but using this has an example since the first Metal Gear was released in the 80s) would of expected a back story of Big Boss's downfall and how Hideo managed to make the fans appreciate the character by showing how this character always gets kicked down.

For the battle question, I've never beat the original Metal Gear games but, didn't Solid 'kill' Big Boss? If that's the case I'd say Solid won.

#163 Posted by nickzambuto (14115 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Samimista said:

@nickzambuto said:

Here's a question; Solid Snake or Big Boss?

Oh! This is a hard one. Especially since I like both...Can you define if whether you mean personality wise, which one I prefer or who would win in a battle?

All three.

Personality wise I'm in awe over Solid. I love how he has charisma and is such a flirt. Behind the 'legendary soldier' status he's actually a cool loner who has a realistic view. He understands that those who serve the country aren't heroes but killers. That's the cold harsh truth yet he accepts it. He doesn't care much about himself and even though he's a loner, he always puts everyone's needs above his.

Even though I like Solid best personality wise I think I'd prefer Naked Snake. John is more human-like than David is. I like how even though John is considered to be the greatest soldier of them all, I like how when he started out as Naked he had a flaw of allowing his emotions to interfere with his tasks to carry out on the battlefield. I don't think anyone from the 80s (I'm a 90s kid but using this has an example since the first Metal Gear was released in the 80s) would of expected a back story of Big Boss's downfall and how Hideo managed to make the fans appreciate the character by showing how this character always gets kicked down.

For the battle question, I've never beat the original Metal Gear games but, didn't Solid 'kill' Big Boss? If that's the case I'd say Solid won.

Well, Solid had a major physical edge, seeing as he was in his prime while BB was in his 70s.

Naked Snake vs Solid Snake, both at their prime, the outcome might be different.

I like your answer btw ;)

Online
#164 Posted by Samimista (20822 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@Samimista said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Samimista said:

@nickzambuto said:

Here's a question; Solid Snake or Big Boss?

Oh! This is a hard one. Especially since I like both...Can you define if whether you mean personality wise, which one I prefer or who would win in a battle?

All three.

Personality wise I'm in awe over Solid. I love how he has charisma and is such a flirt. Behind the 'legendary soldier' status he's actually a cool loner who has a realistic view. He understands that those who serve the country aren't heroes but killers. That's the cold harsh truth yet he accepts it. He doesn't care much about himself and even though he's a loner, he always puts everyone's needs above his.

Even though I like Solid best personality wise I think I'd prefer Naked Snake. John is more human-like than David is. I like how even though John is considered to be the greatest soldier of them all, I like how when he started out as Naked he had a flaw of allowing his emotions to interfere with his tasks to carry out on the battlefield. I don't think anyone from the 80s (I'm a 90s kid but using this has an example since the first Metal Gear was released in the 80s) would of expected a back story of Big Boss's downfall and how Hideo managed to make the fans appreciate the character by showing how this character always gets kicked down.

For the battle question, I've never beat the original Metal Gear games but, didn't Solid 'kill' Big Boss? If that's the case I'd say Solid won.

Well, Solid had a major physical edge, seeing as he was in his prime while BB was in his 70s.

Naked Snake vs Solid Snake, both at their prime, the outcome might be different.

I like your answer btw ;)

Thank you kind sir. =D This battle talk makes me wonder how you have so much tolerance for the battles board lol. I give you props for that.

#165 Posted by nickzambuto (14115 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Samimista said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Samimista said:

@nickzambuto said:

Here's a question; Solid Snake or Big Boss?

Oh! This is a hard one. Especially since I like both...Can you define if whether you mean personality wise, which one I prefer or who would win in a battle?

All three.

Personality wise I'm in awe over Solid. I love how he has charisma and is such a flirt. Behind the 'legendary soldier' status he's actually a cool loner who has a realistic view. He understands that those who serve the country aren't heroes but killers. That's the cold harsh truth yet he accepts it. He doesn't care much about himself and even though he's a loner, he always puts everyone's needs above his.

Even though I like Solid best personality wise I think I'd prefer Naked Snake. John is more human-like than David is. I like how even though John is considered to be the greatest soldier of them all, I like how when he started out as Naked he had a flaw of allowing his emotions to interfere with his tasks to carry out on the battlefield. I don't think anyone from the 80s (I'm a 90s kid but using this has an example since the first Metal Gear was released in the 80s) would of expected a back story of Big Boss's downfall and how Hideo managed to make the fans appreciate the character by showing how this character always gets kicked down.

For the battle question, I've never beat the original Metal Gear games but, didn't Solid 'kill' Big Boss? If that's the case I'd say Solid won.

Well, Solid had a major physical edge, seeing as he was in his prime while BB was in his 70s.

Naked Snake vs Solid Snake, both at their prime, the outcome might be different.

I like your answer btw ;)

Thank you kind sir. =D This battle talk makes me wonder how you have so much tolerance for the battles board lol. I give you props for that.

Some people underestimate MGS characters. That is, until I come in and lay the smackdown on everyone ;)

I tell you, those soldier genes must give Snake titanium skin with all the hits he's taken...

Online
#166 Posted by Samimista (20822 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@Samimista said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Samimista said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Samimista said:

@nickzambuto said:

Here's a question; Solid Snake or Big Boss?

Oh! This is a hard one. Especially since I like both...Can you define if whether you mean personality wise, which one I prefer or who would win in a battle?

All three.

Personality wise I'm in awe over Solid. I love how he has charisma and is such a flirt. Behind the 'legendary soldier' status he's actually a cool loner who has a realistic view. He understands that those who serve the country aren't heroes but killers. That's the cold harsh truth yet he accepts it. He doesn't care much about himself and even though he's a loner, he always puts everyone's needs above his.

Even though I like Solid best personality wise I think I'd prefer Naked Snake. John is more human-like than David is. I like how even though John is considered to be the greatest soldier of them all, I like how when he started out as Naked he had a flaw of allowing his emotions to interfere with his tasks to carry out on the battlefield. I don't think anyone from the 80s (I'm a 90s kid but using this has an example since the first Metal Gear was released in the 80s) would of expected a back story of Big Boss's downfall and how Hideo managed to make the fans appreciate the character by showing how this character always gets kicked down.

For the battle question, I've never beat the original Metal Gear games but, didn't Solid 'kill' Big Boss? If that's the case I'd say Solid won.

Well, Solid had a major physical edge, seeing as he was in his prime while BB was in his 70s.

Naked Snake vs Solid Snake, both at their prime, the outcome might be different.

I like your answer btw ;)

Thank you kind sir. =D This battle talk makes me wonder how you have so much tolerance for the battles board lol. I give you props for that.

Some people underestimate MGS characters. That is, until I come in and lay the smackdown on everyone ;)

I tell you, those soldier genes must give Snake titanium skin with all the hits he's taken...

Lmao! You show 'em who's boss! xD Lol! No matter how much explosions or gun fights he deals with Snake's skin always looks good...Except for that burn in the 4th. Kinda funny to think that fire out of everything he's been through burned him badly.

#167 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

Wanna learn some portuguese,my friend Caio and I can teach you some. :D

#168 Posted by Samimista (20822 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules said:

Wanna learn some portuguese,my friend Caio and I can teach you some. :D

Aw sure! =D I know a bit of Spanish so I dunno if that links up to it.

#169 Posted by YoungJustice (6876 posts) - - Show Bio

How annoying is Meryl and Johnathans relationship....

#170 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@deadpoolrules said:

Wanna learn some portuguese,my friend Caio and I can teach you some. :D

Aw sure! =D I know a bit of Spanish so I dunno if that links up to it.

¬¬ We're not Spaninsh,but the characters creators think we are.Really Roberto LaMancha?Brazilian?I don't think so...

#171 Posted by Samimista (20822 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

How annoying is Meryl and Johnathans relationship....

Lol! To be quite honest with you, I find him hilarious. xD I see a bit of myself in him lol. Kinda odd though how Hideo thought of that couple. 0.o Didn't even know he had a name in Metal Gear Solid since he was just a random character in that game. I don't like how Meryl's a bit too hard on him. She's more mother figure to him than a lover which is weird. But to be honest, I found it kinda cute and glad Meryl and Snake didn't work out in MGS2. Snake's a loner and shouldn't be paired with anyone imo.

@deadpoolrules said:

@Samimista said:

@deadpoolrules said:

Wanna learn some portuguese,my friend Caio and I can teach you some. :D

Aw sure! =D I know a bit of Spanish so I dunno if that links up to it.

¬¬ We're not Spaninsh,but the characters creators think we are.Really Roberto LaMancha?Brazilian?I don't think so...

This is gonna sound a bit odd but I have a question. Offline from ComicVine, do you speak Portuguese more than English in real life there?

#172 Edited by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

This is gonna sound a bit odd but I have a question. Offline from ComicVine, do you speak Portuguese more than English in real life there?

A lot of portuguese,almost nothing of english,only in my english classes on friday.

#173 Posted by Samimista (20822 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules said:

@Samimista said:

This is gonna sound a bit odd but I have a question. Offline from ComicVine, do you speak Portuguese more than English in real life there?

A lot of portuguese,almost nothing of english,only in my english classes on friday.

I give you a lot of props then especially if English is your second language. I'm sure it must of been hard learning English.

#174 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@deadpoolrules said:

@Samimista said:

This is gonna sound a bit odd but I have a question. Offline from ComicVine, do you speak Portuguese more than English in real life there?

A lot of portuguese,almost nothing of english,only in my english classes on friday.

I give you a lot of props then especially if English is your second language. I'm sure it must of been hard learning English.

Not actually,its my favorite language,I love to talk in english and write in english too.And I think that portuguese is x10000 difficultier than english.I always have 6,0 on my portuguse tests and in my english ones I usually have a 9,0.

#175 Posted by Samimista (20822 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules said:

@Samimista said:

@deadpoolrules said:

@Samimista said:

This is gonna sound a bit odd but I have a question. Offline from ComicVine, do you speak Portuguese more than English in real life there?

A lot of portuguese,almost nothing of english,only in my english classes on friday.

I give you a lot of props then especially if English is your second language. I'm sure it must of been hard learning English.

Not actually,its my favorite language,I love to talk in english and write in english too.And I think that portuguese is x10000 difficultier than english.I always have 6,0 on my portuguse tests and in my english ones I usually have a 9,0.

Your English is very fluent. If I didn't know you were Brazilian I honestly would of assumed you were from America with how well you speak. Some of the people here can't even speak English well. I've been taking Spanish over a year as it's mandatory to take another language in high school but I still can't have conversations in Spanish as I can't think of certain words on the top of my head yet.

#176 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@deadpoolrules said:

@Samimista said:

@deadpoolrules said:

@Samimista said:

This is gonna sound a bit odd but I have a question. Offline from ComicVine, do you speak Portuguese more than English in real life there?

A lot of portuguese,almost nothing of english,only in my english classes on friday.

I give you a lot of props then especially if English is your second language. I'm sure it must of been hard learning English.

Not actually,its my favorite language,I love to talk in english and write in english too.And I think that portuguese is x10000 difficultier than english.I always have 6,0 on my portuguse tests and in my english ones I usually have a 9,0.

Your English is very fluent. If I didn't know you were Brazilian I honestly would of assumed you were from America with how well you speak. Some of the people here can't even speak English well. I've been taking Spanish over a year as it's mandatory to take another language in high school but I still can't have conversations in Spanish as I can't think of certain words on the top of my head yet.

Thanks,and Hablás español? :P

#177 Posted by Samimista (20822 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules said:

@Samimista said:

@deadpoolrules said:

@Samimista said:

@deadpoolrules said:

@Samimista said:

This is gonna sound a bit odd but I have a question. Offline from ComicVine, do you speak Portuguese more than English in real life there?

A lot of portuguese,almost nothing of english,only in my english classes on friday.

I give you a lot of props then especially if English is your second language. I'm sure it must of been hard learning English.

Not actually,its my favorite language,I love to talk in english and write in english too.And I think that portuguese is x10000 difficultier than english.I always have 6,0 on my portuguse tests and in my english ones I usually have a 9,0.

Your English is very fluent. If I didn't know you were Brazilian I honestly would of assumed you were from America with how well you speak. Some of the people here can't even speak English well. I've been taking Spanish over a year as it's mandatory to take another language in high school but I still can't have conversations in Spanish as I can't think of certain words on the top of my head yet.

Thanks,and Hablás español? :P

De nada. Sí.

#178 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

Muy bueno!Yo aprendí a hablar español este año...

#179 Posted by Samimista (20822 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules said:

Muy bueno!Yo aprendí a hablar español este año...

Lol! I've noticed you said very good and years. xD *Derpy Hooves at this*

#180 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@deadpoolrules said:

Muy bueno!Yo aprendí a hablar español este año...

Lol! I've noticed you said very good and years. xD *Derpy Hooves at this*

I'm trilingual :D

#181 Posted by Samimista (20822 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules said:

@Samimista said:

@deadpoolrules said:

Muy bueno!Yo aprendí a hablar español este año...

Lol! I've noticed you said very good and years. xD *Derpy Hooves at this*

I'm trilingual :D

=O That reminds me of a tricycle! xD Freddie should ride that!

#182 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

He rode better stuff :P

#183 Posted by Flopsop200 (171 posts) - - Show Bio

Johnny and Meryl getting together was hilarious. I was like "Really Meryl?......shit boy?"

When Snakes face got burnt in act 3 and he yelled for Otacon my heart sank. I've played MGS since 98 when it came out on PS2.

Its hard to say which is the best. I feel like tonally MGS1 and MGS3 are very similar and more straight forward. While MGS2 and MGS4 are more abstract as they deal more directly with the patriots A.I.

My biggest complaint about the whole series was the ending of MGS4 where Big Boss showed up and ruined the continutiy of the series for me. I devoted alot of hours and years to that game and its story to have Big Boss show up and tell me

that Ocelot was "acting" and was never actually possessed. The end Brother vs Brother fight lost almost all meaning. Also Liquid went from being this awesome villain who persisted through death, to being that chump that died in MGS1.

And why?...... Because Big Boss got a prequel made about him so to pander to fanboys who prefer'd Snake with an eye patch to Snake without an eye patch, an hour plus long cutscene was tacked on at the end so that it would make sense

to see Big Boss die a third time.

I like Big Boss and Snake. Him popping up at the end was just forced and wasn't worth the trade in continuity.

That being said MGS is my favorite series of all time. I wrote a paper about it in College, comparing Hideo's themes of GENE, MEME, and SCENE.

Also MGS Ground Zeroes looks amazing!!

#184 Posted by Samimista (20822 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules said:

He rode better stuff :P

Lol! He's so awesome Freddie. xD

@Flopsop200 said:

Johnny and Meryl getting together was hilarious. I was like "Really Meryl?......shit boy?"

When Snakes face got burnt in act 3 and he yelled for Otacon my heart sank. I've played MGS since 98 when it came out on PS2.

Its hard to say which is the best. I feel like tonally MGS1 and MGS3 are very similar and more straight forward. While MGS2 and MGS4 are more abstract as they deal more directly with the patriots A.I.

My biggest complaint about the whole series was the ending of MGS4 where Big Boss showed up and ruined the continutiy of the series for me. I devoted alot of hours and years to that game and its story to have Big Boss show up and tell me

that Ocelot was "acting" and was never actually possessed. The end Brother vs Brother fight lost almost all meaning. Also Liquid went from being this awesome villain who persisted through death, to being that chump that died in MGS1.

And why?...... Because Big Boss got a prequel made about him so to pander to fanboys who prefer'd Snake with an eye patch to Snake without an eye patch, an hour plus long cutscene was tacked on at the end so that it would make sense

to see Big Boss die a third time.

I like Big Boss and Snake. Him popping up at the end was just forced and wasn't worth the trade in continuity.

That being said MGS is my favorite series of all time. I wrote a paper about it in College, comparing Hideo's themes of GENE, MEME, and SCENE.

Also MGS Ground Zeroes looks amazing!!

A wild Metal Gear fan appears!

Lol! It's like a crack pairing Hideo thought of. xD

Ah so you're a veteran fan. I've been a fan since MGS4 was released. Also sad when Otacon sees the tape of Naomi related to FOXALIVE. =( I agree. MGS1 and 3 were straight forward and were more tactical than the 2nd and the 4th. Even though I wish there was more gameplay in the 4th I felt it had great closure to Snake's story. Also appreciated the nod to Grey Fox in the game. Frank's my favorite.

Lol! You know, I was a bit pissed too about Big Boss being alive after all. It ruined what the original 2 games stood for. But, at the same time, I liked seeing him and Snake forgiving one another.

I never liked Ocelot until the 3rd game. The 3rd game shows you how he's really a Big Boss fanboy and just wants to help out in his own way. Kinda sad though he faked all of that.

Yes! I totally agree with you about Ground Zeroes. I am honestly more pumped for that than any other game of 2012 and 2013. Although, I'll probably have to prepare myself as it looks like a tragic game. Every Metal Gear game has a few touching sob scenes. I wonder if Hideo's leading up to remakes of Metal Gear 1 & 2. I'd love to experience that as I've never gotten far in the original games. Plus, I would love to experience the meeting of Grey Fox and Solid who's friendship is one of my favorites.

I admit, not really a Raiden fan but I'm slowly liking Rising with how it seems to be giving him more personality. I'll probably be picking that game up to even though it won't be the same without Hideo.

#185 Posted by Flopsop200 (171 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista:

Yeah man I agree about Rising. Raiden is a poor mans Gray Fox period. At first I was pissed. MGS always talks about passing the torch to the next generation. Seeing as how Sunny played a huge role in MGS4, and the introduction of Raiden's son, I was kinda hoping Hideo would skip ahead a few years and base a game around those two with Sunny acting in a support capacity as Otacon did before her. That being said Rising is slowly starting to grow on me. No it's not the MGS I grew up with, but damn it looks fun to play! lol.

I 110% agree with you about Ground Zeroes being a lead up to a remake of the originals. Hideo was even quoted as saying that it is a prologue to MGS5.

I actually just beat the orginal Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake games. Let's just say it was a labor of love...lol. The first one was meh... but I can honestly say Metal Gear: 2 Solid Snake was ahead of its time. The story, gameplay, even the soundtrack were leaps and bounds above the original Metal Gear.

I would love to see them remade though. Fighting Gray Fox in the minefield sounded a lot cooler on paper than it turned out to be.

Seeing a rookie Solid Snake take on Big Boss would be phenomenal.

#186 Posted by Samimista (20822 posts) - - Show Bio

@Flopsop200 said:

@Samimista:

Yeah man I agree about Rising. Raiden is a poor mans Gray Fox period. At first I was pissed. MGS always talks about passing the torch to the next generation. Seeing as how Sunny played a huge role in MGS4, and the introduction of Raiden's son, I was kinda hoping Hideo would skip ahead a few years and base a game around those two with Sunny acting in a support capacity as Otacon did before her. That being said Rising is slowly starting to grow on me. No it's not the MGS I grew up with, but damn it looks fun to play! lol.

I 110% agree with you about Ground Zeroes being a lead up to a remake of the originals. Hideo was even quoted as saying that it is a prologue to MGS5.

I actually just beat the orginal Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake games. Let's just say it was a labor of love...lol. The first one was meh... but I can honestly say Metal Gear: 2 Solid Snake was ahead of its time. The story, gameplay, even the soundtrack were leaps and bounds above the original Metal Gear.

I would love to see them remade though. Fighting Gray Fox in the minefield sounded a lot cooler on paper than it turned out to be.

Seeing a rookie Solid Snake take on Big Boss would be phenomenal.

Lol! You sir may just be my newest best friend for being a Grey Fox fan. xD I don't exactly hate Raiden but why kill Grey Fox off a second time to only bring in a sassy watered down version of him in the next game? Funny, I also figured Sunny would of been the Otacon role in the future. Maybe that'll still happen after Rising. I do like how Platinum Games made the Rising enemies resemble Dead Cell. That's a good start so far. Curious to know if we'll see Little John or Rose.

I'm very interested in seeing how Galvez (isn't confirmed it's him but there's a comparison picture on the internet) survived the shot and how he got severely burned. He actually looks like one of the better villains in recent years. Peace Walker I found to be boring and couldn't get into the art style but Ground Zeroes looks like it's in high quality with the other titles. I know the term 'ground zeroes' is referring to an aftermath of a disaster but I wonder if Major Zero will appear. I could see that happening with the war between him and Big Boss.

So far I'm hearing September 13th, 2013 to be the earliest release date. I kinda hope not as I was having my heart set on it coming out during the summer. September sounds like a long wait. Especially after the trailer was released. To be honest, when I first saw the trailer I thought it was in live action. Couldn't believe that those are actually graphics. My gosh soon graphics will look like the real world.

I borrow my older brother's HD collection from time to time which has the original Metal Gears except you can change the mode and save which are nice features. I also would like to see the Grey Fox and Solid Snake minefield fight. It's a shame Grey Fox always gets shafted for Raiden despite Grey Fox being around since the late 80s. Solid Snake and Grey Fox's friendship is my favorite in gaming along with Dom and Marcus and Zack and Cloud.

I wonder if Hideo was inspired by Star Wars with the whole villain being your father thing.

#187 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

Please,tell me your avatar isn't a pony.

#188 Edited by Samimista (20822 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules: I hate to make you cry a river since I know how much you love ponies and secretly have posters of the fillies in your room but it's Monsoon from Metal Gear Rising who's supposed to resemble the Dead Cell member Fortune and BB Corps member Screaming Mantis.

#189 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@deadpoolrules: I hate to make you cry a river since I know how much you love ponies and secretly have posters of the fillies in your room but it's Monsoon from Metal Gear Rising who's supposed to resemble the Dead Cell member Fortune and BB Corps member Screaming Mantis.

GREAT!!!!

And,watch this:

K-ool

#190 Posted by Samimista (20822 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules said:

@Samimista said:

@deadpoolrules: I hate to make you cry a river since I know how much you love ponies and secretly have posters of the fillies in your room but it's Monsoon from Metal Gear Rising who's supposed to resemble the Dead Cell member Fortune and BB Corps member Screaming Mantis.

GREAT!!!!

And,watch this:

K-ool

Lol! Don't need to deny it. ;) I know you're totally upset and weeping over no pony icon.

Ah, I love that art style of Deadpool. I only watched that movie for him. He had the best lines. *clicks video* Lol! It's like this song was written for him. xD How I wish we'll get a Deadpool cartoon for Adult Swim. =( He's too awesome and need one! D=

#191 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

Well,I think I shall do it when I grow up :P

#192 Posted by Samimista (20822 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules: Lol! Don't forget to let the Vine guest star on it! =D xD

#193 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3908 posts) - - Show Bio

Are there any novels (not graphic novels) that you have ever read?

Online
#194 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll add some Vine jokes that only us can understand :P

#195 Edited by Samimista (20822 posts) - - Show Bio

@StMichalofWilson said:

Are there any novels (not graphic novels) that you have ever read?

Oh tons! I used to love to read for fun when I was younger. I still read but only for school on what I'm assigned since I'm also busy self teaching through the text books. I've read all the Harry Potter books, a few Shakespeare ones, The Notebook, Gilgamesh, and many more I can't think of on the top of my head. I am currently reading The Odyssey though. First time getting into Greek Mythology. So much Gods and Goddesses to keep track of though lol. I hope Daedalus appears in it though. He's one of my favorites.

@deadpoolrules: Sounds like a plan! =D

#196 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3908 posts) - - Show Bio

Which anime are you a fan of? Mine is Dragon Ball Z, the orignal Yu Gi Oh!, and Cardcaptors

Online
#197 Posted by Samimista (20822 posts) - - Show Bio

@StMichalofWilson: Tons to name but the ones I can think of; original Yu-Gi-Oh just like you. I really miss the original cast and hope someday we'll see them again. Classic Pokemon before the original trio separated, DBZ, Code Geass, Death Note, Tora Dora, Shugo Chara, Haruhi, Sailor Moon, One Piece, Bleach, Vampire Knight, Full Metal Alchemist, Nana, Paradise Kiss, Chobits, Cowboy Bebop, Gurren Lagann, Gantz, Persona 4, High School of the Dead, Rave Master, Shaman King and Tari Tari. There's more but too many to list.

#198 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3908 posts) - - Show Bio

I hear you're a Star Wars fan. How good is your knowledge of Star Wars?

Like do you know the ways of the Jedi and Sith and the concepts of several planets, droids, aliens, etc.?

And do you read any Star Wars comics or novels?

Online
#199 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

Fav TMNT?

#200 Posted by Samimista (20822 posts) - - Show Bio

@StMichalofWilson: Lol! Kind of terrible to be honest. xD I've really only watched the movies and this may sound scary but, I didn't see them til two years ago. =O

@deadpoolrules: Donatello. I actually named my dad's turtle that when I was a young child. ^___^ He's always been my favorite.~