This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1301 Edited by Samimista (21784 posts) - - Show Bio

@fuchsia_nightingale: Even though he may seem creepy he's actually my favorite AT character lol. The cartoon version of Master Roshi. xD I rate ten since he has a sad backstory with his memory and despite how he may come off he's really lonely and just wants companionship. Plus, Gunter is cute! =D

#1302 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10191 posts) - - Show Bio
#1303 Posted by Vortex13 (12138 posts) - - Show Bio
#1304 Posted by Samimista (21784 posts) - - Show Bio

@vortex13 said:

@samimista: Yeah it's been rummered forever though so I don't think it'll actually happen. Plus, who could embody the awesomeness that is Spike Spiegel? And the voice! By gods the voice, Steve Blum has such a great voice, in my top five of voice actors without a doubt.

That is true! =D Steve Blum rocks. It's like how if the MGS movie will ever happen no one can pull off Hayter's Solid Snake voice! =D

#1305 Posted by Samimista (21784 posts) - - Show Bio

@vortex13: Have not but heard of the 3rd I believe? Think that came out in February? Unless if that's Dead Rising I'm thinking of. =O

#1306 Posted by Vortex13 (12138 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Not sure, I only recently bought the first dead space game to try it out. I told my sister about the two sequels so I may be getting those two sent to me, because of the awesome fact that her boyfriend (most likely will end up married) works for EA and can get EA games for free! She's living with him in Ireland right now so it'd be a while before they'd get here lol. Still incredibly freaking awesome though.

#1307 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (19278 posts) - - Show Bio


@mrdecepticonleader:

I totally agree about the director's freedom. It wasn't necessarily graphic since I easily get grossed out but in the latest MGS trailer it showed Chico and Big Boss cutting up someone's stomach and taking a bomb out. Had to fast forward it the first time but now I can watch it. People are a bit upset how Hideo is showing child soldiers and torture but, I'm glad he's exposing that in Phantom Pain for the emotional impact and because that's what goes on in our world. It is sad to see but, it helps move the story along.

The Nightmare On Elm Street. 0.0 I love those movies but can never watch before going to bed or else I feel as if Freddie is watching me sleep. 0.0

As a little kid my older brothers made me watch Pennywise at dad's apartment. I don't remember much of it now but I don't think I was too scared of it. Which is ironic since as a little kid I also ran out of a Golden Corral's parking lot since there's clowns there. XD

Yeah that is true. I see nothing wrong with putting things in fiction that happen in the real world. In fact I think it is important to do it. Really because like you said for the impact and it also helps to move the story along. And also because fiction can be used to reflect reality.

Ha yeah the film spooked me a bit when I saw it as well. I think its just the idea of dying in your sleep. The most basic fears usually seem to be the most effective.

Ha ha.

#1308 Edited by Samimista (21784 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: Hehe! xD I didn't see the first til four years ago actually. =D When I was 8/9 I did see The Ring. Oddly enough I was more interested rather than scared of it. Even seen The Ringu (Japanese version) of it. I'm hoping for another sequel to it.

@vortex13 said:

@samimista: Not sure, I only recently bought the first dead space game to try it out. I told my sister about the two sequels so I may be getting those two sent to me, because of the awesome fact that her boyfriend (most likely will end up married) works for EA and can get EA games for free! She's living with him in Ireland right now so it'd be a while before they'd get here lol. Still incredibly freaking awesome though.

He works at EA? Now that must really be quite the experience being apart of the gaming industry. I think here in FL we have apart of EA here. I believe it has to do with their sports? That's the only gaming related studio we have here I believe though. Real shame since we could use more gaming companies in the state. Seems L.A., NY and Canada has a lot.

Ireland though? =O I didn't know EA is there as well. Must be beautiful there. 0.0 Plus, Irish drinks and food! =D

He sounds like a real nice guy though. Bet he likes the family a lot.

#1309 Edited by Vortex13 (12138 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: He seems to like us. I think he was really relieved when he met our parents though lol. He didn't quite know how he would be received and had worries because of what Americans are stereotypically like lol. But my parent's really couldn't of cared less. He's French, was born in Algeria and is Muslim so the idea of what America thinks of not only Muslims but the French kind of worried him lol. My sister was more worried about meeting his mom though because he was bring home a white American atheist lol. But it was all good on that end too.

#1310 Posted by Samimista (21784 posts) - - Show Bio

@vortex13: Aw. I can understand the worriness but it's so nice your family is open minded. Being in love is the best feeling in the world. If they do get married, will he be moving to the U.S. or will your sister stay in Ireland with him?

#1311 Posted by Vortex13 (12138 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: They are not exactly sure where they are going to end up living yet. Most likely they will end up somewhere in Europe. And they actually just speak in french when in each others company because my sister is fluent in it (as well as like six other freaking languages lol) and he speaks English fluently too but they just speak in french I guess lol. I think my sister may be more fluent in french than he is in English so that may be the reason but I don't know for sure and I don't really care either lol.

#1312 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (19278 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Ah yeah the Ring saw it years ago when video tapes were still relevant :).

Have you seen the film District Nine? And do you like thrillers?

@vortex13 said:

@samimista: Yeah it's been rummered forever though so I don't think it'll actually happen. Plus, who could embody the awesomeness that is Spike Spiegel? And the voice! By gods the voice, Steve Blum has such a great voice, in my top five of voice actors without a doubt.

That is true! =D Steve Blum rocks. It's like how if the MGS movie will ever happen no one can pull off Hayter's Solid Snake voice! =D

Steve Blum is Starscream. Really good voice actor. Would not usually say this but his voice is sexy. :)

#1313 Edited by Samimista (21784 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: I haven't! Is that the alien movie? =O Thrillers are certainly a blast. ^__^ I like watching those, sci-fi and fantasy movies. =D VHS. I remember those. =D Parents still have a VHS player for the old tapes we find at thrift stores. We have the PS3 as well which runs DVDs and blu-ray. ^__^

0.0! He's Starscream? =O That certainly explains why I like the voice! 0.0 Hehe! He does. xD So does David Hayter as Snake! =D

@vortex13 said:

@samimista: They are not exactly sure where they are going to end up living yet. Most likely they will end up somewhere in Europe. And they actually just speak in french when in each others company because my sister is fluent in it (as well as like six other freaking languages lol) and he speaks English fluently too but they just speak in french I guess lol. I think my sister may be more fluent in french than he is in English so that may be the reason but I don't know for sure and I don't really care either lol.

Ah Europe. =D So beautiful there. 0.0 Final Fantasy VIII and it seems XV as well is very influenced by Europe. =D

Woah! 0.0 Lot of languages. I took Spanish I and II the past two years but only because a second language is required for colleges here. Rather get it done now then later. I don't mind it but, I'd rather learn Japanese since that's what I'm more interested in than Spanish? I mean, I understand Spanish is important especially in FL but, it takes the fun away learning something you're not truly invested in.

#1314 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (19278 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: I haven't! Is that the alien movie? =O Thrillers are certainly a blast. ^__^ I like watching those, sci-fi and fantasy movies. =D VHS. I remember those. =D Parents still have a VHS player for the old tapes we find at thrift stores. We have the PS3 as well which runs DVDs and blu-ray. ^__^

0.0! He's Starscream? =O That certainly explains why I like the voice! 0.0 Hehe! He does. xD So does David Hayter as Snake! =D


Yeah. It is. Its pretty good. Ha yeah we have one that runs both DVDS and videos had it years. I rarely watch DVDs now though.

Yeah he is. He plays him in Transformers Prime.

#1315 Edited by Samimista (21784 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista said:

@mrdecepticonleader: I haven't! Is that the alien movie? =O Thrillers are certainly a blast. ^__^ I like watching those, sci-fi and fantasy movies. =D VHS. I remember those. =D Parents still have a VHS player for the old tapes we find at thrift stores. We have the PS3 as well which runs DVDs and blu-ray. ^__^

0.0! He's Starscream? =O That certainly explains why I like the voice! 0.0 Hehe! He does. xD So does David Hayter as Snake! =D


Yeah. It is. Its pretty good. Ha yeah we have one that runs both DVDS and videos had it years. I rarely watch DVDs now though.

Yeah he is. He plays him in Transformers Prime.

Hehe! I mostly watch everything online. =D Though, I do still like watching Disney on TV. xD ABC Family airs Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast a lot. =D

Didn't know that. =O Starscream is really cool. ^__^ I'd like to hug him! =D

#1316 Posted by Vortex13 (12138 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: Dude I still own a DVD/VHS player because I still have a ton of movies on VHS that I don't own on DVD. The Phantom being my biggest wish to get on DVD but I'll probably end up having to order that one online. Batman Mask of The Phantasm too, as well as the original star wars trilogy before it went through all that addition of footage and addition of effects crap. It occurred to me a while ago that most people today that are around my age or younger have probably not even seen those movies unedited or "enhanced" as George Lucas would call it. *rolls eyes* Seriously you claim had the whole thing planed out from the begging.... so you planned for a brother, sister make-out session? Ok then. Good for you pervert. lol

As for Steve Blum, if his voice was an entity I could kiss, I would.

@samimista:I took Latin... a dead language. A completely useless language in this day and age is what I choose to study. Oh and I made an English to Old Norse Dictionary myself. Why? Because I'm an idiot lol.

#1317 Posted by Samimista (21784 posts) - - Show Bio

@vortex13: Ah Latin. =D I think that's a beautiful language. You are right though since it's not that used anymore? Ah! Norse! I love their mythology. =D Final Fantasy always ties it in. Matter of fact, Nifleheim in XV? It's not only a reference to Nibleheim in VII but both refer to the Mist World in Norse Mythology. You made it though? 0.0 That must of been tons of fun. =D

#1318 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (19278 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Same here most stuff I watch online. And to be fair most of the movies I tend to watch are actually older movies that have been out a fair few years. And I can understand why people pirate stuff too but that is different thing to watching an older movie on you tube.

Ha ha ha ha! That just shows how nonthreatening he really is when people would just randomly go up and hug his leg :)

@vortex13 said:

@mrdecepticonleader: Dude I still own a DVD/VHS player because I still have a ton of movies on VHS that I don't own on DVD. The Phantom being my biggest wish to get on DVD but I'll probably end up having to order that one online. Batman Mask of The Phantasm too, as well as the original star wars trilogy before it went through all that addition of footage and addition of effects crap. It occurred to me a while ago that most people today that are around my age or younger have probably not even seen those movies unedited or "enhanced" as George Lucas would call it. *rolls eyes* Seriously you claim had the whole thing planed out from the begging.... so you planned for a brother, sister make-out session? Ok then. Good for you pervert. lol

As for Steve Blum, if his voice was an entity I could kiss, I would.

Yeah that is a good point I guess since I know people do collect them. There are certainly quite a few DVD box sets Id like to own and really partly for the cool factor. And yeah the not messed up versions of the Star Wars OT is a must too. And yeah it is sad that people have not seen them unedited. Id say the 2004 one is the better one to go by think it was 2004 if memory serves....

Ha ha.

Speaking of cool DVD sets to own have you seen the Evil Dead trilogy box set? with the Necronomicon cover?

#1319 Edited by Samimista (21784 posts) - - Show Bio
#1320 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (19278 posts) - - Show Bio
#1321 Posted by Vortex13 (12138 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Actually doing that was a huge pain in the ass lol. I did it so I wouldn't have to go online every time I needed a Norse word lol.

#1322 Posted by Samimista (21784 posts) - - Show Bio

@vortex13: Quite dedication though. Are you into Norse Mythology?

#1323 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (19278 posts) - - Show Bio
#1324 Posted by Samimista (21784 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Favorite animal to......

eat?

Hehe! Besides Slowpoke tail and fried Bulbasaur vines? =O

I've only had this one but gator tail is so delicious. 0.0 It taste better than actual chicken in my opinion. I also love seafood! =D Eat any kind of fish really. ^__^ Having sushi on Thursday but no idea what fish they use for that. I usually get the California rolls. So addicting sushi is. 0.0

#1325 Edited by judasnixon (8408 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Yo! Why do I have this mother F-er running up on me asking me why I dress like a lesbian?

What do you do when when drunk girls like to climb on top of your car and pee all over it?

How do you make the perfect sandwich?

Do you think my girlfriend is related to Kim Jong un? She's Korean, and no I didn't buy her online!

#1326 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (19278 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@samimista: Favorite animal to......

eat?

Hehe! Besides Slowpoke tail and fried Bulbasaur vines? =O

I've only had this one but gator tail is so delicious. 0.0 It taste better than actual chicken in my opinion. I also love seafood! =D Eat any kind of fish really. ^__^ Having sushi on Thursday but no idea what fish they use for that. I usually get the California rolls. So addicting sushi is. 0.0

Never tried gator. Id like to try crocodile but I dont know where Id be able to get any over here in the UK. It might even be illegal no idea though.:/

Not really tried sushi I started to like prawns a while ago never really appealed to me much before.

#1327 Posted by Samimista (21784 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Yo! Why do I have this mother F-er running up on me asking me why I dress like a lesbian?

What do you do when when drunk girls like to climb on top of your car and pee all over it?

How do you make the perfect sandwich?

Do you think my girlfriend is related to Kim Jong un? She's Korean, and no I didn't buy her online!

Darn that motherfluffer! That person has no taste in fashion! D= I bet it was Don Corneo who was mad how Cloud turned out to be a boy!

I'd go, "You missed a spot!" and point at the windshield with bird poop on it for them to pee away. =D

Ooh! I know how! 0.0 You gotta cover seaweed in marmalade and put it on rye bread with salami! =D

=O Did you steal her? =O She may be a ninja who likes escalators!

@samimista said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@samimista: Favorite animal to......

eat?

Hehe! Besides Slowpoke tail and fried Bulbasaur vines? =O

I've only had this one but gator tail is so delicious. 0.0 It taste better than actual chicken in my opinion. I also love seafood! =D Eat any kind of fish really. ^__^ Having sushi on Thursday but no idea what fish they use for that. I usually get the California rolls. So addicting sushi is. 0.0

Never tried gator. Id like to try crocodile but I dont know where Id be able to get any over here in the UK. It might even be illegal no idea though.:/

Not really tried sushi I started to like prawns a while ago never really appealed to me much before.

I think eating gator could be a southern thing? Could be wrong on that though. I actually think gators and crocodiles are cute so I felt kinda bad trying it but, I eat anything really. XD

Ah prawns. =D Aren't those baby shrimps? =O

#1328 Posted by Vortex13 (12138 posts) - - Show Bio

@vortex13: Quite dedication though. Are you into Norse Mythology?

I'm very into all kinds of mythology, folklore, legend and the like lol.

But this a thread for asking you questions lol,

So, do you like to cook? and if so what do you like to cook?

Ever punch someone? Either in humor or for real.

If you could master any fighting style which would you choose?

What would be your top five video game weapons to have in a zombie apocalypse? (all video games allowed but nothing magical)

Super speed, or strength?

#1329 Posted by judasnixon (8408 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon said:

@samimista: Yo! Why do I have this mother F-er running up on me asking me why I dress like a lesbian?

What do you do when when drunk girls like to climb on top of your car and pee all over it?

How do you make the perfect sandwich?

Do you think my girlfriend is related to Kim Jong un? She's Korean, and no I didn't buy her online!

Darn that motherfluffer! That person has no taste in fashion! D= I bet it was Don Corneo who was mad how Cloud turned out to be a boy!

I'd go, "You missed a spot!" and point at the windshield with bird poop on it for them to pee away. =D

Ooh! I know how! 0.0 You gotta cover seaweed in marmalade and put it on rye bread with salami! =D

=O Did you steal her? =O She may be a ninja who likes escalators!

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@samimista said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@samimista: Favorite animal to......

eat?

Hehe! Besides Slowpoke tail and fried Bulbasaur vines? =O

I've only had this one but gator tail is so delicious. 0.0 It taste better than actual chicken in my opinion. I also love seafood! =D Eat any kind of fish really. ^__^ Having sushi on Thursday but no idea what fish they use for that. I usually get the California rolls. So addicting sushi is. 0.0

Never tried gator. Id like to try crocodile but I dont know where Id be able to get any over here in the UK. It might even be illegal no idea though.:/

Not really tried sushi I started to like prawns a while ago never really appealed to me much before.

I think eating gator could be a southern thing? Could be wrong on that though. I actually think gators and crocodiles are cute so I felt kinda bad trying it but, I eat anything really. XD

Ah prawns. =D Aren't those baby shrimps? =O

As a man who grew up in a swamp, and now is a chief in New Orleans, I ate my fair share of alligators.....

#1330 Posted by Samimista (21784 posts) - - Show Bio

@vortex13 said:

@samimista said:

@vortex13: Quite dedication though. Are you into Norse Mythology?

I'm very into all kinds of mythology, folklore, legend and the like lol.

But this a thread for asking you questions lol,

So, do you like to cook? and if so what do you like to cook?

Ever punch someone? Either in humor or for real.

If you could master any fighting style which would you choose?

What would be your top five video game weapons to have in a zombie apocalypse? (all video games allowed but nothing magical)

Super speed, or strength?

Hehe! Looks like I'll be moving in your Ask Me thread then! xD I'll bring the Hobbit house over! =D

Hehe! I actually don't even know how to use the stove lol. Don't wanna burn the house down. XD I do know how to make cake but I do that with mom. The batter is so delicious to eat. 0.0

Not yet but there's been times I had to hold back on my older sister. xD She's 33 but wishes she was the only kid and doesn't like anyone really. Very nasty she is. 0.0

Kung fu because that's the only one I know! =D xD

Buster Sword, Portal Gun (that allowed?), Energy Sword, Cardboard Box, and Master Sword. Swords are fun to use. =D

Super speed! This way I can go to Japan anytime I like! =D

#1331 Posted by Samimista (21784 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon: Gators are delicious! =D If they didn't have teeth or claws I'd hug one though lol. Where's your Ask Me thread? =O I thought of a good question!

#1332 Edited by Vortex13 (12138 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Prawns are shrimp, he's silly and British and they call shrimp prawns over there. Maybe, just maybe, they'll learned to be civilized like us Americans one day.

@mrdecepticonleader 8P

#1333 Posted by Samimista (21784 posts) - - Show Bio

@vortex13: Hehe! xD Shrimp's delicious. =D Yesterday was my first time having coconut shrimp actually. 0.0 Barely tasted the shrimp. It tasted more like coconut custard. Love it! =D

#1334 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (19278 posts) - - Show Bio
#1335 Edited by judasnixon (8408 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: I'll try to find it...... It's called ask a drunk.

#1336 Posted by Samimista (21784 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon: I'll search it up! Gonna be off soon for the night but I'll post on it. =D Curious about you being a chief. =O

#1337 Posted by judasnixon (8408 posts) - - Show Bio
#1338 Posted by xxxddd (3706 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: You're autistic? Autistic people are cool.

How old are you?

Favorite comic(mini-issue or volume)

#1339 Posted by KingOfAsh (3935 posts) - - Show Bio

CAn you sit through the whole thing?

Loading Video...

#1340 Posted by russellmania77 (16730 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you eat people?

#1341 Posted by Samimista (21784 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd said:

@samimista: You're autistic? Autistic people are cool.

How old are you?

Favorite comic(mini-issue or volume)

I am! I usually don't mention it publicly here but it's nothing I hide either. You know what's cooler though? People like you on the Vine! =D

I'm 17 and been on this site since a few weeks after I turned 15. ^__^

Chuck Dixon's Batgirl would have to be my favorite! =D I always love reading that novel. ^__^

#1342 Posted by Samimista (21784 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: Only when fried and battered in barbeque! They're legs, ears and eyes are crunchy! =D

@kingofash: Lol! Fraid not. I get grossed out easily. xD

#1343 Edited by Dragonborn_CT (25286 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Do you have any favorite medieval based stories?

#1344 Posted by Samimista (21784 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonborn_ct: I don't believe so. Haven't read A Song of Fire and Ice yet. Have read The Hobbits but not sure if that counts. =O

#1345 Posted by xxxddd (3706 posts) - - Show Bio

I am! I usually don't mention it publicly here but it's nothing I hide either. You know what's cooler though? People like you on the Vine! =D

Thanks!

Favorite and second favorite super-hero?

Avengers vs. X-Men, which team do you like more?

What keeps you relaxed?

Any hobbies?(besides reading comics)

#1346 Posted by Samimista (21784 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd said:

@samimista said:

I am! I usually don't mention it publicly here but it's nothing I hide either. You know what's cooler though? People like you on the Vine! =D

Thanks!

Favorite and second favorite super-hero?

Avengers vs. X-Men, which team do you like more?

What keeps you relaxed?

Any hobbies?(besides reading comics)

Your welcome! =D

Super heroes? Favorite would be Batman due to growing up on him and second would be Aquaman. Honorable mentions would be Martian Manhunter, Wally West's Flash, and Ted Kord's Blue Beetle. My favorite comic character however would be Cassandra Cain since she's such a badass. Wish she'd appear in New 52 already. =(

I grew up on X-Men due to the cartoons and that I always preferred. However, I still am bummed out about Winter Soldier being canned. I love Natasha with Bucky. Such a bittersweet relationship. I'd like Black Panther to appear in Avenger's 2. Glad Ant Man's getting his movie too so the non comic readers can be introduced to them. I don't really read much Marvel nowadays but Hawkeye is such a fun title. The art style is cool too. =D

Silence and no drama. =D That's when I'm fully relaxed. ^__^ Never like loudness since it gives me headaches. D=

I like to play video games and since April I've been playing the piano. It's really fun. =D I picked piano up in honor of Nobuo Uematsu who I listen to all the time practically. Also like going fishing in the summer. ^__^

#1347 Posted by xxxddd (3706 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: What first got you into video-games?

Do you believe in free will?

If you had one paragraph to sum up your life, what would the paragraph be?

#1348 Posted by Samimista (21784 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd said:

@samimista: What first got you into video-games?

Do you believe in free will?

If you had one paragraph to sum up your life, what would the paragraph be?

It was my older brother who got me into gaming when I was just two years old. My first handheld was the Gameboy Color and console was Nintendo 64.

Since then, I've been constantly gaming to escape from reality. Video games offer us many worlds with the characters we grow attach to and may even consider to be friends.

Slightly confused on your second question but I'd say to a degree we have a free will? There's always those with higher power such as the government who is able to control how far we take/do something to an extent. Even though freedom is certainly nice having laws are a good thing. If they didn't exist there would be more chaos since people could act more on their free will.

Watch out! Crazy raccoon lady! She gets hyper off water, steals your food and CQCs people on the streets! She may seem random but she's a very happy mellow person who loves life. The raccoon lady will lead the way to fantasy for it is better than reality. Join her on this epic journey to the realms of gaming and comics! =D

#1349 Edited by Dragonborn_CT (25286 posts) - - Show Bio
#1350 Posted by Royal_Rumble_Man (525 posts) - - Show Bio