This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by Samimista (21028 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Samimista: I stopped watching after Diamond and Pearl, it got real old and tiresome.

You know, I hardly watched that one too but, in the current series, there's a guy named Trip I believe who looks exactly like Paul. What a rip off, isn't that?

@MrDirector786 said:

@Samimista said:

I still like the 2nd too. In my opinion each Metal Gear game is supposed to be different so you gotta look at it with a new perspective. Lol! I wonder how on Earth the story was done for the 4th. I mean it was a great game for the characters but, it's like the staff of it added new and deleted old things of the history to see what would work the best. My favorite would also be with the sword. I think that was foreshadowing Raiden to be a ninja. I usually play each title three or four times.

I'm looking forward to your blog too! =) You should also do one on Sonic if you haven't yet. It's cool how he appeared in the Progressive commercial.~

I think every game in any series should be different enough from the others so that they feel like their own game, but still stay true to the roots. I think the MGS series did a pretty good job with that. They all felt different from each other but they were all still about stealth and using whatever equipment you could find to complete the mission. I never thought about doing one for Sonic, but I'll consider it. I also liked his appearance in the Progressive commercial.

You know, I may not be the happiest with Enix with the Final Fantasy series (think I've mentioned this to you on AV) but, even I respect that each game in the series is supposed to be different from the other. I don't think some fans understand that though. Enix wants to take you to a whole new world ah hah bet I got that song in your head now =P with different stories. Sure, it's different from the previous titles but that doesn't make it worse than them.

Hideo always does right with the series. It is kinda funny though how he always says he's gonna leave but never does. Makes me wonder if Konami holds him back since MGS milks in a lot of cash.

I haven't really played the newer Sonic games except for Adventures 2 (think that was the name where Shadow first appeared) and Heroes. I enjoyed those two games and want to try Generations. It seems the fanbase though always complains about every little thing when lately Sega is trying to fix up their mess they created.

#52 Posted by Deranged Midget (17968 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista: LoK is one of, if not my favourite show on television. I cannot wait till the second season comes out!

Favourite generation of Pokemon?

#53 Posted by Samimista (21028 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget: Probably the third as I've spent hours on the contests which was a new concept at a time. Although, it got repetitive in the next gen and onwards. It was also interesting to see Pokemon evolve with better graphics.

The first generation I remember playing as a young whippersnapper on the Gameboy Color. Just a kid from Pallet Town with a brand new world to see don't know what's ahead but it won't get the best of me...Whoops! Got one of the anime theme songs stuck in my head.~ It was upsetting though, before Lavender Town you were lead to believe Pokemon could live forever but then Nintendo threw such an adult topic into a kid's game. =(

It's funny, I really grew up on Pokemon yet never played the second generation until two years ago. It's really bizarre though since I've played every other gen. =S

Also everyone, I'm afraid I won't answer any questions until tomorrow. Gotta get ready for class in the morning. Goodnight everyone! And remember, do not let any beautiful attractive doctor inject you with anything that's boiling. It may just be a virus to rapidly age you quickly that she injects you with. D=

#54 Posted by Deranged Midget (17968 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista: Heh, whippersnappers.

I personally found the first two generations of Pokemon the best. I couldn't stand anything after Silver/Gold.

#55 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Samimista: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

Charizard hands down. =) My second would be Lucario.

Fun Fact: Pikachu originally wasn't supposed to be the mascot. It was gonna be Clefairy.

Now that's something we all should agree,Charizard kick ass,Lucario is nice too.

Favourite band?

Thoughts bout Halo 4?

Like/Dislike CoD?

Favourite music kind?

Favourite Super Smash Bros. character?(mine is Mewtwo :P,it's a shame he was replaced by Jigglipuff)

Could you ask me stuff Ask deadpoolrules ?

#56 Posted by MrDirector786 (43646 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

You know, I may not be the happiest with Enix with the Final Fantasy series (think I've mentioned this to you on AV) but, even I respect that each game in the series is supposed to be different from the other. I don't think some fans understand that though. Enix wants to take you to a whole new world ah hah bet I got that song in your head now =P with different stories. Sure, it's different from the previous titles but that doesn't make it worse than them.

Hideo always does right with the series. It is kinda funny though how he always says he's gonna leave but never does. Makes me wonder if Konami holds him back since MGS milks in a lot of cash.

I haven't really played the newer Sonic games except for Adventures 2 (think that was the name where Shadow first appeared) and Heroes. I enjoyed those two games and want to try Generations. It seems the fanbase though always complains about every little thing when lately Sega is trying to fix up their mess they created.

I have never actually played any Final Fantasy games, but I can see what you mean and I believe you did mention it on AV. If every game felt like the same game with just different levels and story it would get boring. The core gameplay should try to be the same, but each game should do something different enough to feel like a different game.

It is probably Konami that causes him to continue with the series, considering how many times he's wanted to stop.

Generations is the best game in years. I really enjoyed it. Some people think the fanbase is bipolar because of how impossible it is to please them. After years of getting bad Sonic games, they demanded Sega take Sonic back to his roots and to leave out things like story which weren't that important. Sega makes Sonic 4, which while not as good as the classics, was a huge improvement over the games that had been coming out in previous years and they complain that he has green eyes. The only legitimate complaints about the game are how the physics were a little weird and the levels and bosses were just rehashes, so the game felt more like a rehash than a sequel to Sonic 3. That same year, they make Sonic Colors and got a new voice cast for it because the fans complained about the previous voice cast (save Mike Pollock who is still there) and because they moved their recording studio. Then they complain about the change of voice actors. Then last year Sega released Sonic Generations, and the fans complain that its story was bland.... they said that they wanted Sonic to go back to his roots and that they didn't care about story anymore, and yet they complain that the story was simple like it was back in the classic days. I myself think that maybe some of them are bipolar because of that.

#57 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

Metroid Prime or Super Metroid?

Hint: There is only one right answer.

#58 Posted by Samimista (21028 posts) - - Show Bio

Just popping on before I have class.

@deadpoolrules said:

@Samimista said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Fun Fact: Pikachu originally wasn't supposed to be the mascot. It was gonna be Clefairy.

Now that's something we all should agree,Charizard kick ass,Lucario is nice too.

Favourite band?

Thoughts bout Halo 4?

Like/Dislike CoD?

Favourite music kind?

Favourite Super Smash Bros. character?(mine is Mewtwo :P,it's a shame he was replaced by Jigglipuff)

The Beatles. =D Love almost all of their songs. Sucks how only two are currently alive. v__v

I'm surprised how Halo 4 still looks like it'll be in high quality as this is the first game of the series Bungie isn't working on.

I've never played the CoD but I'm not much into shooters. Only like certain shooters such as Halo and Gears. I recall having a friend back in 2007 though who was a fan of the character Soap.

Oldies, pop, rock, and indie.~

Sheik! =D She's fun to fight as. If not her then it would be Ness, Lucario or Solid Snake.

Sure! I'll answer later on.

@MrDirector786: I'll get back to this later on as I'm under a brief time limit.

@minigunman123 said:

Super Metroid! =D I've never played Metroid Prime. Gotta love Samus.~

#59 Posted by nickzambuto (14937 posts) - - Show Bio

Should the Metal Gear Solid movie be about MGS1, with Solid Snake infiltrating Shadow Moses, ect, or should it be about the original Metal Gear, the Outer Heaven Uprising?

#60 Posted by Samimista (21028 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

Should the Metal Gear Solid movie be about MGS1, with Solid Snake infiltrating Shadow Moses, ect, or should it be about the original Metal Gear, the Outer Heaven Uprising?

Hooray! Someone replied on here. =D

Hmm, realistically I think it'll be about Metal Gear Solid 1 since more people are familiar with the Solid series than the original games but I would LOVE to see a movie on the original Metal Gear games. Especially since I've always felt the original games were more dark and mature than the Solid games are.

Plus, I would love for everyone to see on how Grey Fox and Snake met. Those two were each others best friend in my opinion.

I also hope the original Metal Gear games will be remade so we can all see the downfall of Boss with newer graphics.

#61 Posted by YoungJustice (6919 posts) - - Show Bio

Would I be a good father?

#62 Posted by Samimista (21028 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

Would I be a good father?

I don't know you personally or read much of your posts but, I would wait until you're in your 30s before being a parent if you're contemplating on that idea. It's best to be financially settled before having a kid.

#63 Posted by Inverno (13284 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista: What is the absolute worst movie you ever seen in your life?

#64 Posted by Samimista (21028 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat: Lol! Hard to boil it down to one. I've noticed in the last decade there was an absurd amount of terrible chick flick movies. I'll try to think of the worst movie though.

#65 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

Just popping on before I have class.

@deadpoolrules said:

@Samimista said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Favourite band?

Thoughts bout Halo 4?

Like/Dislike CoD?

Favourite music kind?

The Beatles. =D Love almost all of their songs. Sucks how only two are currently alive. v__v

I'm surprised how Halo 4 still looks like it'll be in high quality as this is the first game of the series Bungie isn't working on.

I've never played the CoD but I'm not much into shooters. Only like certain shooters such as Halo and Gears. I recall having a friend back in 2007 though who was a fan of the character Soap.

Oldies, pop, rock, and indie.~

Sheik! =D She's fun to fight as. If not her then it would be Ness, Lucario or Solid Snake.

Sure! I'll answer later on.

@MrDirector786: I'll get back to this later on as I'm under a brief time limit.

@minigunman123 said:

Super Metroid! =D I've never played Metroid Prime. Gotta love Samus.~

You have chosen... Wisely. You may live.

#66 Posted by Samimista (21028 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123: Lol! Hooray! I got the right answer then.~ I don't play much of the new Metroid games to be honest. Just the old ones really.

#67 Posted by MrDirector786 (43646 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you think the Metal Gear movie's story should be based on the games or be completely unrelated to the games and have its own original story?

#68 Edited by Samimista (21028 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrDirector786 said:

Do you think the Metal Gear movie's story should be based on the games or be completely unrelated to the games and have its own original story?

You know, I would be so iffy if there were to be an original story that Hollywood wouldn't allow Hideo to be involved in. It would be best to stick to one that's based on the game. I just pray and hope this movie will be done right if it happens. Before it was recently announced it was announced two or three times in the past but never happened.

#69 Edited by MrDirector786 (43646 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@MrDirector786 said:

You know, I would be so iffy if there were to be an original story that Hollywood wouldn't allow Hideo to be involved in. It would be best to stick to one that's based on the game. I just pray and hope this movie will be done right if it happens. Before it was recently announced it was announced two or three times in the past but never happened.

I actually think Kojima should think of a more original story for the movie because I feel all of the games have stories which have way too much info to compress into like 2 hours or so, or however long the movie may be.

#70 Posted by Samimista (21028 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrDirector786 said:

@Samimista said:

@MrDirector786 said:

I actually think Kojima should think of a more original story for the movie because I feel all of the games have stories which have way too much info to compress into like 2 hours or so, or however long the movie may be.

Hmm that is true. As long as Hideo or David Hayter will write an original script I'll be alright. If it's anyone else they'll really need to understand Hideo's vision of the series.

#71 Posted by nickzambuto (14937 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

MrDirector786 said:

@Samimista said:

MrDirector786 said:

Hmm that is true. As long as Hideo or David Hayter will write an original script I'll be alright. If it's anyone else they'll really need to understand Hideo's vision of the series.

David Hayter DID write a Metal Gear Movie script, but it was turned down :(

Was the Twin Snakes good?

#72 Posted by nickzambuto (14937 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrDirector786 said:

@Samimista said:

@MrDirector786 said:

Not a good idea. Look at how Resident Evil turned out X_X

#73 Posted by MrDirector786 (43646 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@Samimista said:

@MrDirector786 said:

Not a good idea. Look at how Resident Evil turned out X_X

Did the makers of the Resident Evil games have anything to do with the movie? If so, then that may present a problem. If not, then there's hope.

#74 Posted by Inverno (13284 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista: Have you ever heard of Jeremy Jahns?

#75 Posted by Samimista (21028 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@Samimista said:

MrDirector786 said:

@Samimista said:

MrDirector786 said:

David Hayter DID write a Metal Gear Movie script, but it was turned down :(

Was the Twin Snakes good?

I haven't played Twin Snakes. Didn't really see a point to. Despite it being a remake the graphics still weren't all that great. And sucks about Hayter since he knows the series well and happens to be a screenwriter. He seems like such a nice regular guy.

Lol! Resident Evil...So glad I haven't seen the movies. I almost thought the shirtless guy on the bed you have a picture was of Chris Redfield but then I found out it was an actual actor. xD

@CaioTrubat: Nope!

#76 Posted by Inverno (13284 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

Here is he

#77 Posted by Samimista (21028 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

@Samimista said:

Here is he

Ah! He's a Youtuber! Ooh.~ I approve of him. =D *starts to watch and eats popcorn*

#78 Posted by nickzambuto (14937 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said: Lol! Resident Evil...So glad I haven't seen the movies. I almost thought the shirtless guy on the bed you have a picture was of Chris Redfield but then I found out it was an actual actor. xD

You don't know much about Resident Evil do you? :P

This is Chris Redfield.

This is Leon Scott Kennedy.

THIS is Leon Scott Kennedy's face photo shopped onto some dude.

#79 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26920 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista:

What is your favorite cartoon of all time?
What is your favorite anime of all time?
What is your favorite music album off all time?

#80 Posted by Zorn_a_Rust_Red_Scythe (316 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you prefer chicken or beef?

#81 Posted by Samimista (21028 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Lol! I support this Leon and I'm stealing that picture so I can fangirl all over it! xD

@dccomicsrule2011: Ooh.~ Tough questions to think about...Well Pokemon's not a cartoon so that doesn't count...I'll go with Powerpuff Girls as I grew up on that! Sugar, spice and everything nice these are the three ingredients of SAMIMISTA! Do do do do do.~

For anime it would be Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Sailor Moon, and Code Geass. Probably in that order those would be my top favorites. Pokemon holds a lot of memories for me. Still disappointed that I never got to be a Pokemon trainer all those years ago. v__v

Britney Spears Oops I Did It Again followed by Lady Gaga's The Fame! =D Girly, I know but they've both helped me out through lots of hard and lonely times.

@Zorn_a_Rust_Red_Scythe: Din din I want chicken I want liver Meow Mix Meow Mix please deliver.~ I love chicken! Especially coconut chicken and rice sprinkled with marmalade sauce. It's delicious.~

#82 Posted by StMichalofWilson (4103 posts) - - Show Bio

Since you're a video game fan, you going to see Wreck-It-Ralph?

#83 Posted by King Saturn (225130 posts) - - Show Bio
you ever wanted to travel to another country ? if so, what country ?
#84 Edited by Samimista (21028 posts) - - Show Bio

@StMichalofWilson said:

Yay! Someone replied to the thread. =D That I am! I just love how Sonic is gonna be in it. I hope a few other game characters such as Cloud Strife, Crash Bandicoot, and Jigglypuff will appear. It seems like Wreck-It-Ralph is for the older longtime gamers so I see it as a treat. ^____^ I would just die happily if Nobuo Uematsu composed a song for the movie since he's big in the gaming industry.

@King Saturn said:

you ever wanted to travel to another country ? if so, what country ?

I'd love to go to Canada in a few years or so to visit my close friends who live there. It's such a beautiful and friendly country especially the province British Columbia. David Hayter who voice acts Solid Snake and Naked Snake is from Canada as well. =D

#85 Posted by King Saturn (225130 posts) - - Show Bio
what is your dream car ?
#86 Posted by Samimista (21028 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said:

what is your dream car ?

I would like to get one of those love bug cars but in a beige color. And then, I'm gonna paint black spots on it and make it look like a cheetah! =D I've always wanted a car like that for the past few years. Unfortunately, I can't drive yet (of age to but have to be seizure free for two years) but when I do, that'll be the car I'll get! =D And for the horn, I want it to be a cheetah roar to scare everyone on the road. xD

#87 Posted by MrDirector786 (43646 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@StMichalofWilson said:

Yay! Someone replied to the thread. =D That I am! I just love how Sonic is gonna be in it. I hope a few other game characters such as Cloud Strife, Crash Bandicoot, and Jigglypuff will appear. It seems like Wreck-It-Ralph is for the older longtime gamers so I see it as a treat. ^____^ I would just die happily if Nobuo Uematsu composed a song for the movie since he's big in the gaming industry.

That's actually the main reason I want to see it as well.

#88 Edited by nickzambuto (14937 posts) - - Show Bio

What is Otacon's favorite anime?

#89 Posted by Samimista (21028 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrDirector786 said:

@Samimista said:

@StMichalofWilson said:

That's actually the main reason I want to see it as well.

I'm surprised he's actually in it. Didn't expect that.

@nickzambuto said:

What is Otacon's favorite anime?

Probably Neon Genesis Evangelion due to the gigantic robots.

#90 Edited by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

Which is your favorite lantern corp?

#91 Posted by Samimista (21028 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules said:

That's the members right? I don't read much of GL but Kyle Rayner and John Stewart would be my favorite. I like Kyle cause he's a quiet artistic guy that seems regular and John was the first ever GL member I was introduced to. I never really liked Hal as I felt he's been overexposed but, I do appreciate his stories since he's the GL member that has the rivalry between Sinestro.

#92 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@deadpoolrules said:

That's the members right? I don't read much of GL but Kyle Rayner and John Stewart would be my favorite. I like Kyle cause he's a quiet artistic guy that seems regular and John was the first ever GL member I was introduced to. I never really liked Hal as I felt he's been overexposed but, I do appreciate his stories since he's the GL member that has the rivalry between Sinestro.

No,it's like,which you prefer,Black Lantern Corps,Green Lantern Corps,Red Lantern Corps,Yellow Lantern Corps and the others.

#93 Posted by Samimista (21028 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules said:

@Samimista said:

@deadpoolrules said:

No,it's like,which you prefer,Black Lantern Corps,Green Lantern Corps,Red Lantern Corps,Yellow Lantern Corps and the others.

Oh! I can't really say. I don't read much of it nor know what the colors represent. I sorta strayed away when the comics began to branch out with it's history. xD Geoff Johns sure did expand it.

#94 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista Fav singer?

#95 Posted by Samimista (21028 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules said:

@Samimista Fav singer?

This would be tricky...*scratches invisible beard* In recent years for modern music it would be Gaga but of all time? Hmm...I actually can't answer this since my music taste varies. John Lennon I love as a singer and songwriter but don't know if that counts. I hate to admit it but, I like Britney Spears older stuff as I grew up on her music. I even remember when her Oops I Did It Again and Lucky videos first aired. But then, I also like Elvis and Elton.

#96 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

Im confused. what kind of thread is this?

#97 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18722 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista: Do you collect action figures?

What are your religious and political views?

#98 Posted by Samimista (21028 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

An awesome thread with more of an original and catchy title than the other boring 'Ask Me' threads.

@mrdecepticonleader said:

No but I'd love to. Maybe for Christmas I'll ask for a Nightwing and The Boss action figures.

My family's Roman Catholic but, I stray away from religion as it's not my belief. I'm a democrat but underage to vote as I'm only 16. Next election though I'm looking forward to vote.

#99 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18722 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

An awesome thread with more of an original and catchy title than the other boring 'Ask Me' threads.

@mrdecepticonleader said:

No but I'd love to. Maybe for Christmas I'll ask for a Nightwing and The Boss action figures.

My family's Roman Catholic but, I stray away from religion as it's not my belief. I'm a democrat but underage to vote as I'm only 16. Next election though I'm looking forward to vote.

Cool

Favourite comic book villain?

#100 Posted by Samimista (21028 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: Doctor Doom! =D I think he's very intelligent and wish Sue would go with him instead of Reed. Plus, I think that if I were to invite Victor to a tea party and show him my pony collection that he would be laughing. =D I think behind his evil side that he has a side filled with sugar and rainbows.~