This is Snake. Do you have any questions Otacon?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#701  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator

@samimista said:

@fuchsia_nightingale: I not only do that but I rock it on to The Verti-Gogos! That band is my life! =D Might even dye my hair bright green in honor of My Doggie Got Losted. =D

YES!!

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

@bumpyboo said:

@samimista said:

@fuchsia_nightingale: I not only do that but I rock it on to The Verti-Gogos! That band is my life! =D Might even dye my hair bright green in honor of My Doggie Got Losted. =D

YES!!

D= It didn't pop up. =O Maybe the doggie is still losted? 0.0

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#703 BumpyBoo  Moderator
Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo: Oh my gosh yes! =D I will follow The Verti-Gogos forever! Even if it means jumping on water balloons to Toys R Us! Rock on!

@fuchsia_nightingale:We must! We'll get the fishie to help us too.~

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#707  Edited By Dragonborn_CT
Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: How are they gonna explain that in the reboot with Sue though? I assume they probably won't with it being an everybody movie though. As long as the actor has talent I'm alright with this. David Tennant showed interest of wanting to play Mr. Fantastic. Even though I dislike Reeds I would absolutely love seeing that casting. 0.0 Especially since Tennant can act. I must be one of the few who's favorite FF character is Sue lol. Would love her and Doom as a couple. xD

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@samimista: The Boss and Naked Snake (Big Boss era) and Solid Snake (Young) and Liquid Snake (Pre-Ocelot) and Solidus with everyone of them allowed to every MGS weapon vs Barret Wallace (Missing Score, no Materia) and Irvine Kinneas (Exeter, No Junctions). Who would win?

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#710  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator

@samimista:

I keep feeding acorns to my leprechaun but he isn't growing. What tips do you have for someone who wants to be a successful leprechaun farmer like you?

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: The Boss and Naked Snake (Big Boss era) and Solid Snake (Young) and Liquid Snake (Pre-Ocelot) and Solidus with everyone of them allowed to every MGS weapon vs Barret Wallace (Missing Score, no Materia) and Irvine Kinneas (Exeter, No Junctions). Who would win?

Lol! I'm pretty sure the Snakes would be superior to that. xD I would love to see Liquid Snake and Yuffie have a tea party though! =D And Barret, gotta love that bear wearing a marshmallow.~

Loading Video...

Forget about Aerith and Tifa! Cloud and Barret's where it's at! =D xD

@bumpyboo:Oh noes! D= I hope he isn't developing the Tiny Mushroom Syndrome. I say you should make sure he eats panda blossom and every four hours he should dance to this;

Loading Video...

Within a week he should be as tall as a chair! =D

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#712 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@samimista:

Tiny Mushroom Syndrome?? Oh my...well I will do what you suggested, and maybe if he doesn't grow I will take him to the "special doctor". O_O

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo: =O Are you gonna take him to see The Doctor? =D I wanna go too! Maybe we could all have fish and custard together. 0.0 But no pears...I heard The Doctor hates pears. D= Kinda hope the little guy doesn't grow now so we can travel through the TARDIS! =D

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@samimista:

Which do you prefer Sonic or Mario?

Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh!

Pepsi or Coke?

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista:

Which do you prefer Sonic or Mario?

Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh!

Pepsi or Coke?

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

Out of the two Sonic. ^__^ Even have a hedgehog named Sega. =D Though out of Mario character I prefer Luigi, Yoshi and Birdo. =D

Pokemon since it was more of my childhood but the original Yu-Gi-Oh anime was a lot better than the Pokemon anime when it came to drama and storylines.

Hehe! xD Actually don't know the difference between the two lol?

I'd call upon the sea ponies to take control of the flying monkeys that are guarding Traverse Town!

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#716  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@samimista:

I like Sonic more then Mario too XD. You have a hedgehog?Awesome!

I see,I always did like Yu-Gi-Oh! more mainly because of the deeper plots.

Really?:O

Lead the charge!! The ponies might need you especially if the flying monkeys get help from the alien Cowmen :D

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista:

I like Sonic more then Mario too XD. You have a hedgehog?Awesome!

I see,I always did like Yu-Gi-Oh! more mainly because of the deeper plots.

Really?:O

Lead the charge!! The ponies might need you especially if the flying monkeys get help from the alien Cowmen :D

I do! =D I took two recent pictures of her in the gallery. ^__^ She's Albino. =D

I always like Yu-Gi-Oh for that too. ^__^ Love all the original cast so much. =D Glad Duke got to be a big part of it as well. Never really read the manga though. =O

Aw yeah! Maybe the yellow pig who shoots erasers can come too! =D

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#719  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#721  Edited By Samimista

@dragonborn_ct: Lol! xD I'm not sure if you meant to reply to the both of us or mis-pressed a button but I'm afraid I don't have action figures. D= I don't know what would be considered as collectibles but I have a Japanese tea set and vase collection! =D

Love, love love David Hayter! 0.0 Oh my gosh that man is the best thing since Unbirthdays. Sorry about that. 0.0 Fangirl moment I had. xD Besides him I also love; Nolan North and Tara Strong. =D Tara was such a big part of my childhood throughout cartoons I didn't even know she was apart of such as Fairly OddParents and Teen Titans. 0.0 Plus, Rikku. =D She was Rikku from Final Fantasy X. ^_^

EDIT: I sees your post above now! =D

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: Yeah, I meant to reply to you but I replied to Johnny by accident :P *face wall*

Oh sorry to hear :\

Have you played Castlevania?

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#724  Edited By Dragonborn_CT
Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#725  Edited By Samimista

@samimista: Yeah, I meant to reply to you but I replied to Johnny by accident :P *face wall*

Oh sorry to hear :\

Have you played Castlevania?

No worries! =D Maybe we can interview him about the flying mongooses that stole the cookies from the La-li-lu-le-lo. 0.0

About the action figures? XD I just don't collect em since I dunno where I'd put them. My room's a mess lol. Had to take the treadmill out and put it in the backroom for the piano keyboard which is huge. 0.0

I have not but think I have a PSP game of it somewheres. Isn't it about vampires? =O

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#726  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

@samimista: LOL Probably :P

Yep, the one where you fight with a whip against Dracula

Loading Video...

If I recall, Kojima-sensei made the last game Lords of Shadow.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@samimista:

Have you ever started dancing randomly in a store because you liked the music they were playing in it?

What's your favorite song to sing?

Play any musical instruments?

I've been shot threw the heart, who's to blame? And what do they give a bad name to?

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: Woah. 0.0 Did he really? I honestly didn't know that. I know Konami want Hideo on board for a Silent Hill reboot but haven't heard much of that for awhile. That really is awesome though. Didn't last E3 show a new Castlevania game or am I thinking of the VGAs? =O

@vortex13 said:

@samimista:

Have you ever started dancing randomly in a store because you liked the music they were playing in it?

What's your favorite song to sing?

Play any musical instruments?

I've been shot threw the heart, who's to blame? And what do they give a bad name to?

Ha ha! =D Not only have I done that but I used to shout out; "Dennis Quaid wants coffee!" in public stores. I love to dance even though I suck at it lol. It's fun!

I love to sing Hey Yeah What's Going On when I'm hyper. 0.0 When I'm not hyper I sing N'Sync! =D I'm hyper quite a lot though. 0.0

I've been learning piano since last month. =D Got a keyboard for my Birthday. It's really big though. 0.0 It's about three feet if I had to guess. After the AP exam next week I'm gonna focus on learning Never Forget from Halo 3 and 4. =D But, besides that I play the invisible banjo! I hope someday to rock on with The Verti-Gogos that @bumpyboo started. The Vine has their own band yet it's so underrated. Seriously hope My Doggie Got Losted will be on iTunes someday. Til then, the Verti-Gogos live in my heart!

Oh noes! 0.0 Who did that? The dancing llamas? D= We must sentence them to prison. 0.0 A prison made of bubblewrap and people can only eat cupcakes there. It'll be brutal torture. 0.0 I say they ruin the rep of the Emperor's New Groove!

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#729  Edited By Vortex13

@lykopis said:

@mrdecepticonleader:

You are scaring me on purpose now!

No I am not it did it just did.

You think that is scarring,watch Silent Night Deadly Night and you will never look at Santa Claus in the same way again :D

No Caption Provided

:)

What's one of the funny things about Santa is that one of the things he's based on is actually a demon that would come down a chimney and tempt children with gifts. If they excepted the gift he wold then drag them away either to hell or the woods and eat their skin. Reports vary. Oh and the dutch version of him uses slaves to make the presents. That's the Santa Clause my children will grow up with, the first time they see a man dressed like him at some Santa's village in a mall will be precious.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#730  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator

@samimista:

We did. And it was awesome!!! Such a shame they broke up early :O But they live on in my heart too, absolutely :D *winks at Sam cos she has heard more VGGs than anyone* ;) <3

And if he should happen to drop by again...I think @feebadger should totally see this page :):):)

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex13: Whoa. =O Is he really? 0.0 That's...kinda scary. D= But, since I get gifts does that mean I'm on the demon's good side? =O *reads the rest of your post* He wants to kidnap me? Oh noes! He better not cut my skin off...I don't wanna look like New 52 Joker. DX Let's shoo away Sandy Claws!

@bumpyboo I hope @feebadger sees this too since he helps play the instruments! The Verti-Gogos are filled with talent. =D

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#732  Edited By Vortex13

@samimista: I dance a lot at stores when they have a song on that I like lol. I also sing a lot even though I'm a terrible singer lol.

Air banjo? Excellent! I almost bought a banjo but decided to start off with an acoustic guitar. I'll then get a resonator guitar after I'm good enough with the acoustic.

Learning to play the piano is hard. Three feet long? That is pretty big! lol I have one that is barely two lol. I actually got that one at a thrift store for ten bucks. It is actually a good brand but it's one from the eighties. I just enjoy playing around with it using all the different settings and sound effects lol. I like to think it was used to score some crappy home movie because that's totally what I would have used it for as a kid lol. It is so 80's though with some of the sound effects and setting it has lol. Like some of them I'll play and I'll just think "yup, that could have been used in an 80's sci-fi movie" lol.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#733  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator

@samimista:

So true. I only came up with the idea - the music was his, entirely :)

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have you played FF7: Crisis Core?

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex13 said:

@samimista: I dance a lot at stores when they have a song on that I like lol. I also sing a lot even though I'm a terrible singer lol.

Air banjo? Excellent! I almost bought a banjo but decided to start off with an acoustic guitar. I'll then get a resonator guitar after I'm good enough with the acoustic.

Learning to play the piano is hard. Three feet long? That is pretty big! lol I have one that is barely two lol. I actually got that one at a thrift store for ten bucks. It is actually a good brand but it's one from the eighties. I just enjoy playing around with it using all the different settings and sound effects lol. I like to think it was used to score some crappy home movie because that's totally what I would have used it for as a kid lol. It is so 80's though with some of the sound effects and setting it has lol. Like some of them I'll play and I'll just think "yup, that could have been used in an 80's sci-fi movie" lol.

Lol! I can't sing at all yet I love to jam. xD

I originally wanted a smaller keyboard but my dad decided to get a better quality one. =D It's nice but so heavy. I gotta put it away whenever I'm out so this way my youngest cat won't knock it down. The other night I was playing with him in the room and out of nowhere he leaped on the keys. 0.0 Ah age doesn't matter. Even if it's from the 80s I bet it still rocks. =D 80s were great for rock and roll! Mine has effects too but I've been sticking to the grand piano function. ^__^

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo said:

@samimista:

So true. I only came up with the idea - the music was his, entirely :)

He did? =O Why isn't he signed on a professional record label? 0.0 @feebadger has pure talent that should be explored! He deserves getting big in the real world. When I first heard My Doggie Got Losted my mind was literally blown. It seriously sounds like a song that should be a hit on the radio.

@awesam said:

Have you played FF7: Crisis Core?

Yes sir e! =D I pre-ordered it when it was announced. ^__^ That was one of the best and if not the best PSP game. Plus, I love Zack doing the Cactaur dance! xD

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: I actually hum more then I sing and my favorite song to sing is Landslide, the Fleet Wood Mac version. But lately when I shoot I've been humming you are my sunshine or Crossroad Blues. The latter being by the legendary Robert Johnson.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex13: Sunshine! =D I should start singing that. I call most people 'sunshine' lol. I should mention that I sing to my cat Zorro. 0.0 He's my youngest and I wrote him a song *crazy cat lady alert*

Hey Zorro

I like the things you do

Hey Zorro

If I could I would be you

You're one and only kitty (he's really my third cat though lol)

Meow Mix flakes are more than good

They're great

=D

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#739  Edited By Vortex13

@samimista: Oh and it's really more like pealing the skin off rather then cutting it off. I might be mixing up my legends but I believe he uses some kind of stone curved spoon like blade to do it.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex13 said:

@samimista: Oh and it's really more like pealing the skin off rather then cutting it off. I might be mixing up my legends but I believe he uses some kind of stone curved spoon like blade to do it.

=O I want that spoon! Maybe it'll help peeling oranges. 0.0

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista:

Hehe, that's a cute song.

Actually given the description of the knife it probably would be very good for that lol. Again I might be mixing up the Santa Clause demon with another kind of Northern Europe demon. There is a Santa demon though. But honestly when you read one whole book dedicated to different kinds of just Northern and Eastern European demons, it gets a little jumbled lol. It doesn't help that the last time I read through that whole book was two years ago lol. But I have been recently been rereading all my mythology books for inspiration of what monsters, creatures, superstitions, fair folk, and old rituals or ways of warding off evil in folk lore to choose what bits I'd like to include in the book thingy I'm writing.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex13 said:

@samimista:

Hehe, that's a cute song.

Actually given the description of the knife it probably would be very good for that lol. Again I might be mixing up the Santa Clause demon with another kind of Northern Europe demon. There is a Santa demon though. But honestly when you read one whole book dedicated to different kinds of just Northern and Eastern European demons, it gets a little jumbled lol. It doesn't help that the last time I read through that whole book was two years ago lol. But I have been recently been rereading all my mythology books for inspiration of what monsters, creatures, superstitions, fair folk, and old rituals or ways of warding off evil in folk lore to choose what bits I'd like to include in the book thingy I'm writing.

=D Probably drives my cat crazy. xD He's not very affectionate and I always try hugging him and etc lol.

Ah no worries. ^__^ Very interesting though either way about the Santa demon. =O Wonder if we'll see a movie about that. 0.0 Ooh! I know you're writing the fan-fictions but is that your novel? =O I have to read the other chapters. Only read the first two.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#743  Edited By Vortex13

@samimista: Well I haven't put up anymore lol. But yes those are the first two chapters of it.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: Woah. 0.0 Did he really? I honestly didn't know that. I know Konami want Hideo on board for a Silent Hill reboot but haven't heard much of that for awhile. That really is awesome though. Didn't last E3 show a new Castlevania game or am I thinking of the VGAs? =O

Both of them showed previews for the second game.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

I really recommend the first Lords of Shadow game, it will probably be a better experience for you since you haven't played previous Castlevania titles and you are already a Kojima fan.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex13 said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

No I am not it did it just did.

You think that is scarring,watch Silent Night Deadly Night and you will never look at Santa Claus in the same way again :D

No Caption Provided

:)

What's one of the funny things about Santa is that one of the things he's based on is actually a demon that would come down a chimney and tempt children with gifts. If they excepted the gift he wold then drag them away either to hell or the woods and eat their skin. Reports vary. Oh and the dutch version of him uses slaves to make the presents. That's the Santa Clause my children will grow up with, the first time they see a man dressed like him at some Santa's village in a mall will be precious.

Wow ha ha.I think if I ever do have kids that is the Santa my children may get to know too ha ha.

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 107

@samimista: How come your question thread is popular and not mine? :(

No Caption Provided

That's supposed to be me crying xP

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fuchsia_nightingale: I'm only familiar with William Cobb as Talon? Didn't get into the title Talon since I usually stick to the main story arcs. Surprised Strix is now in BoP. 0.0 Glad though since she has a fabulous outfit and kicks butt. =D Still wish my Cassandra would appear in New 52. =( Ironically she was supposed to be in BoP but that was changed at the last minute.

@stmichalofwilson:

We must change that! St Michal needs his followers to praise your Ask Me thread!

@dragonborn_ct:

Ah! I thought they were shown recently. =O I only recognize the guy with the long hair. xD Nicolas Cage should voice act a vampire in it! 0.0

@vortex13:

So glad I didn't miss the other chapters then. =D When do you think the next chapters will be uploaded? ^__^