This is Snake. Do you have any questions Otacon?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Which do you prefer -- a cabin alongside a lake surrounded by forest and mountains, or a hut by the beach on a tropical island?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@samimista: Have you played the other games, Twin Snakes, Snake Eater, Portable OPs, Peace Walker, Sons of Liberty ect?

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#653  Edited By Samimista

@lykopis said:

Which do you prefer -- a cabin alongside a lake surrounded by forest and mountains, or a hut by the beach on a tropical island?

A cabin surrounded by forest and mountains. Especially since I'd get acres of land and be at peace. ^__^ I think our tropical island here is the Key West but I've never been there. =O Think it's quite a long drive.

@jonny_anonymous: I've played Metal Gear Solid 1 - 4. Tried the original two Metal Gears from the 80s but find those to be difficult. I hope they get remade so I can see Snake and Grey Fox having their fight in the minefield. Peace Walker a lot of people liked but I was one of the few who couldn't get into it but did enjoy the codec calls. Twin Snakes I have not since I think that's just a remake of MGS1 which I've played? Portable Ops have not but Grey Fox would probably be the only reason I'd play that. Plan on playing Metal Gear Rising but money's been a bit tight. Looking forward to Phantom Pain though. Been a fan of the series since 08 when Guns of Patriots came out.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Worst video game you have ever had the misfortune to play?

@lykopis said:

Instantly made me think of Friday the 13th.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@samimista:

Do you like Kool-Aid?

Which do you prefer Bleach or Naruto?

What is your favorite Star Wars film?

Have you ever read/watched Rasorio + Vampire?

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#659  Edited By deadpoolrules
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis said:

@mrdecepticonleader:

You are scaring me on purpose now!

No I am not it did it just did.

You think that is scarring,watch Silent Night Deadly Night and you will never look at Santa Claus in the same way again :D

No Caption Provided

:)

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis said:

Never thought of that. 0.0 I actually feel bad for Jason. I bet he would of been nice if someone saved him. D=

@samimista:

Do you like Kool-Aid?

Which do you prefer Bleach or Naruto?

What is your favorite Star Wars film?

Have you ever read/watched Rasorio + Vampire?

Love Kool-Aid. Especially the grape flavor. =D

I prefer Bleach but did read over 300 chapters of Naruto. It's alright but I tried so hard getting into that but couldn't. I like how Bleach is more mature though. Tried keeping up with One Piece a few years ago but that seems impossible to do with how it keeps going. 0.0

Episode VI due to the Yub Nub song. =D

I don't believe I have. Currently getting into Darker Than Black though. A lot of members on here seem to like that.

@lykopis said:

@mrdecepticonleader:

You think that is scarring,watch Silent Night Deadly Night and you will never look at Santa Claus in the same way again :D

No Caption Provided

0_____0 oh noes! DX Is he gonna hurt all the good kids with that axe? D=

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@lykopis said:

Never thought of that. 0.0 I actually feel bad for Jason. I bet he would of been nice if someone saved him. D=

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@lykopis said:

@mrdecepticonleader:

No Caption Provided

0_____0 oh noes! DX Is he gonna hurt all the good kids with that axe? D=

When that film came out it caused tons of controversy due to fussy parents fussing about the killer dressed as Santa.It even got pulled from cinemas.See horror films were like video games at one point with people pointing fingers.

I don't think he hurts any kids,they were really sensitive about that back then.People still are I suppose.I watched it on Christmas night last year,might re watch it again this christmas and try to watch the sequels too.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#663  Edited By Samimista

@mrdecepticonleader: Big Boss believes in Santa! Maybe he could turn Sandy Claws good again. =D

Loading Video...

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@samimista:

XD the grape kind is my favorite too. :D

I enjoy both Bleach and Naruto as well I seem to fluctuating which one is better right now I like Naruto better but tommorrow it may be Bleach lol.

Nice:) The Empire Strikes back is my favorite.

Is Darker Then Thought good? Because I have never read it before.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader: @samimista:

I think having an older man enter your house in the middle of the night is already freaked out enough. I learned about some toy shaped like an elf that parent would leave in the family room who supposedly watched kids to make sure they behaved. That in itself is freaky.

OOooh -- I have a a questions for you Sammy! Did you believe in Santa Claus growing up? Do you plan to have your kids believe in Santa kids if you plan on having any? (I have a similar questions for you, MDL - I will go to your ask thread post haste!

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis said:

@mrdecepticonleader: @samimista:

I think having an older man enter your house in the middle of the night is already freaked out enough. I learned about some toy shaped like an elf that parent would leave in the family room who supposedly watched kids to make sure they behaved. That in itself is freaky.

OOooh -- I have a a questions for you Sammy! Did you believe in Santa Claus growing up? Do you plan to have your kids believe in Santa kids if you plan on having any? (I have a similar questions for you, MDL - I will go to your ask thread post haste!

That is sort of freaky or odd.

Okay looking forward to it,I did answer your question on romantic comedies too.

@samimista: Worst video game you have ever played?

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#669  Edited By Samimista

@dccomicsrule2011: I have not tried the manga out yet. =O I knew it was under a different name but didn't know that was it. Not gonna lie though, before knowing of the anime I thought the main character was a fanart of Noctis. 0.0

@lykopis: Lmao! That would be really creepy. xD My mom's friend just moved in a house recently that he's renting. Very odd though because the man who owns the house still sleeps over and etc even though he rented the house out to my mom's friend. 0.o He's actually gonna look for another house do to that.

Ha ha! xD I did. I think I did til I was maybe 9 or 10 when my older brother told me he wasn't real? However, he did say that kids who pretend they believe get more presents so I kept pretending still. =D Even more embarrassing mom tried to bribe me into having one last photo with Santa at age 12. xD I didn't but that was so weird lol.

I don't think I will be having kids but pets instead. =D I don't want to go through pregnancy. Especially my periods are absolutely terrible and pregnancy is supposed to be worse. 0.0 I wouldn't mind adopting an older boy though. Always felt if I had to choose that I'd be better raising a son so I can get him into video games and take him hiking. =D

@deadpoolrules: I have not but have read The Hobbits last year. I've seen The Hobbits movie yet never seen Lord of The Rings? =O Funny though you mention something fantasy-related. I'd like to get into the board game Dungeons and Dragons. That's supposed to be the inspiration of many RPGS including Pokemon.

@mrdecepticonleader: I don't really know but due to PewDiePie I gave the Barbie online potty game a try just for the giggles but the scenes were a tad creepy. It was more funny than terrible though. XD

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostofOnyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#671  Edited By GhostofOnyx

Favortie hero?

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#672  Edited By Samimista

@samimista: Never played D&D too...

There's an MMO of it I know but it's only free til level 20. If I can find the online board game I'll let you know? I honestly don't know the rules or anything to it but it sounds fun. Think SpongeBob did a parody of it in an episode. xD

Favortie hero?

Lol! Mine's a bit bias but Batman was such a big part of my childhood and the first hero I knew of. xD Outside of him though? It would either be She-Hulk, Blue Beetle, or Aquaman. My favorite comic character would probably be Cassandra Cain though.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

@samimista: Oh, buddy, Jensen was sent to hell and torn up by the hell hounds. Why did Deranged allow this to happen?! D: Good thing you have connection with Castiel and the other angels, Jensen didn't have to wait long for the rescue. :D

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanni15 said:

@samimista: Oh, buddy, Jensen was sent to hell and torn up by the hell hounds. Why did Deranged allow this to happen?! D: Good thing you have connection with Castiel and the other angels, Jensen didn't have to wait long for the rescue. :D

He was? =O How could Deranged do this to him? DX Why? Good thing though he's been saved! =D We should show him the fluffy puppy from your old banner. =D I think Jensen would like it.~

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanni15 said:

He was? =O How could Deranged do this to him? DX Why? Good thing though he's been saved! =D We should show him the fluffy puppy from your old banner. =D I think Jensen would like it.~

I tried that, but Deranged has been hiding poor Jensen. I heard he was locked up with chains and gagged. :( Raccoon's and puppies, Jense could never resist! Oh, I guess I should put a question in here... Do you like Ruby or Bela better? :D

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanni15 said:

@samimista said:

@xanni15 said:

I tried that, but Deranged has been hiding poor Jensen. I heard he was locked up with chains and gagged. :( Raccoon's and puppies, Jense could never resist! Oh, I guess I should put a question in here... Do you like Ruby or Bela better? :D

He has? D= Well that's not nice! I'll be sure to let Santa know to not give Deranged any Avatar DVDs for Christmas. Raccoons are awesome though. =D Especially Sly Cooper and Tom Nook.

I love Ruby. =D Genevive Cortese I actually know from Wildfire which is an older show. ^__^ Though I admit that I prefer Ruby as a blonde. =O

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: Well, how else is he going to keep Jensen from us? I think the final straw was when DM decided that studying was more important than Jensen. >.< No Superman comics either! DM's been a bad boy. :O

Me too! Blonde Ruby was... nice... yes, very nice. :D

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanni15 said:

@samimista: Well, how else is he going to keep Jensen from us? I think the final straw was when DM decided that studying was more important than Jensen. >.< No Superman comics either! DM's been a bad boy. :O

Me too! Blonde Ruby was... nice... yes, very nice. :D

He certainly has! Jensen is too cool for school! We'll take good care of him. =D

Lmao! xD Can't believe how many seasons Supernatural has. 0.0 Pepperidge Samimista remembers when it first aired.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I heard. I'm trying to catch up. On season 4 now. Didnt really like the black and white episode but whatevs. :D

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: Whenever you were playing a game, watching a movie or reading a comic, have you ever felt like "This is bulls**t"? Like when most people felt about AC III.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#681  Edited By Samimista

@dragonborn_ct said:

@samimista: Whenever you were playing a game, watching a movie or reading a comic, have you ever felt like "This is bulls**t"? Like when most people felt about AC III.

How I felt that so many times. =(

Gaming wise with Final Fantasy X-2. Personally? I couldn't play through it. One of my favorite characters ever is Rikku who in Final Fantasy X is shown to be a smart technician yet has an energetic side to her. Yet, in X-2 it seems Enix took her intelligence away and made her very immature. Plus, her outfit in X-2....Bikini, very short shorts and a thong showing...Might I add Enix main target of this game was females. Even with Yuna. The daughter of a priest who's very quiet yet mentally strong in X-2 (took two years after X) dressed way out of character and even personality wise she was unrecognizable. Though, I did enjoy Paine who was such a badass in X-2 but, X-2 is a game I like to pretend never existed.

Movie wise: Not necessarily one but I feel since the early 00's there's been movies that are way dumbed down to the audience? None I can specifically think of but it seems that certain movies tend to lack heart and depth. Though if I can think of one (never really watch TV) I'll edit this post.

Comic wise has to do with Snyder's take on Batman (not necessarily a spoiler but just encase;

I have no problems with Year Zero being a title but I wish it was separate from the main Batman title (I don't believe it is?). I was hoping that after A Death Of The Family we would eventually learn what the Joker told the Batfamily but I'm unsure if we'll ever find out.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: I see. I really understand, specially the case of FF X-2...

Do you agree with this guy saying that Deathstroke alt. costume is reminiscent of Metal Gear, and he looks like Solidus Snake?

Loading Video...

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Did you know your awesome and that coons wont get equal rights with me ?

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: Lol! Ironically he does look a lot like Solidus! xD Think I even see Slade's eyepatch on too there? =O

Curious who's Solidus surrogate mother. We know EVA is Solid and Liquid's mommy.~
@fuchsia_nightingale: But you're way more awesome! =D All hail Fuchi! And why no love for coons? D= They can't get rights to drive a steamboat?
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: Nuuu your more awesome then me, and yes equal rights for coons heheh, boats for all mammals

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#686  Edited By Samimista

@fuchsia_nightingale: Huzzah! =D Everyone should get to ride a boat. Especially one that runs off of cotton candy being eaten! =D And totally disagree. You rock everyone's socks! Especially the pink kitty socks. =D

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: grumbles

I withdraw the argument for now, but it will be back, you will accept your cooler !

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#688  Edited By Samimista

@fuchsia_nightingale: But what about Rainbow Dash? =O What if she's the most coolest thing since Mr. Freeze's ice puns? 0.0 That would be amazing! =D

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam: Ha ha! xD An African or European swallow? =D Monty Python for the win!

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What do you think about the Glorious Kim Possible and the fact she can do anything ?

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#695  Edited By Samimista

What do you think about the Glorious Kim Possible and the fact she can do anything ?

Love that cartoon! =D In elementary school I had a backpack of her. Her voice actress is from Even Stevens and even voice acted Yuffie in Advent Children and Kingdom Hearts I. ^__^ I don't think she voice acted her after that though. =O

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: Your Hair, do you whip it back and forth ?

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#699  Edited By Samimista

@fuchsia_nightingale: I not only do that but I rock it on to The Verti-Gogos! That band is my life! =D Might even dye my hair bright green in honor of My Doggie Got Losted. =D

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers