• 77 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by mikesterman (834 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by Rouflex (18872 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends... i dont want to get smashed by this...

#3 Edited by Saint_Wildcard (10753 posts) - - Show Bio

A girlfriend

...

...

...

Or a PS4

#4 Edited by mikesterman (834 posts) - - Show Bio

A girlfriend

...

...

...

Or a PS4

you get both saint..

#5 Edited by Saint_Wildcard (10753 posts) - - Show Bio

@saint_rog_el said:

A girlfriend

...

...

...

Or a PS4

you get both saint..

It's a Christmas miracle. God Bless us everyone.

#6 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11024 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Posted by Perethorn (3402 posts) - - Show Bio

The Infinity Gems

Online
#8 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33631 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Posted by Cloakx14 (3235 posts) - - Show Bio

A girlfriend and ps4.

#10 Posted by Wolverine08 (42845 posts) - - Show Bio

More comics.

Online
#11 Posted by Joygirl (20045 posts) - - Show Bio

A comic contract with Image Comics and a trap harem.

#12 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (13273 posts) - - Show Bio

A HOT girlfriend,comics,and a ps4. Some coordination,confidence. Intelligence and willpower would be nice too .

Online
#13 Posted by mikesterman (834 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by consolemaster001 (5670 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by mikesterman (834 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: sorry couldnt do image (you were going to be there Xmas present but they were naughty) how bout dark horse? :D

#16 Edited by Joygirl (20045 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by RogueShadow (10870 posts) - - Show Bio

Jennifer Lawrence.

#18 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29504 posts) - - Show Bio

Santa is a 5th dimensional spirit of vengeance.

#19 Posted by Rouflex (18872 posts) - - Show Bio

What about life respawn over and over again? This or loto :P.

Well actually if that's too much to ask humm..... Give me a luck potion so my Books would sell once i'm done writing them?

Then again if that's too much -_-....

Lets say i want everyone on here to be visited by the naughty Companion of Saint Nicolas.

#20 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (10753 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by mikesterman (834 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by RogueShadow (10870 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by mikesterman (834 posts) - - Show Bio

@rouflex said:

What about life respawn over and over again? This or loto :P.

Well actually if that's too much to ask humm..... Give me a luck potion so my Books would sell once i'm done writing them?

Then again if that's too much -_-....

Lets say i want everyone on here to be visited by the naughty Companion of Saint Nicolas.

for that last comment you get

#24 Posted by consolemaster001 (5670 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11024 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoeey Deschanel

And no you can't have her @deathpoolthet1000

You cant tell me that, she is too much for any mortal man, except Batman of course.

#26 Edited by Rouflex (18872 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikesterman said:

@rouflex said:

What about life respawn over and over again? This or loto :P.

Well actually if that's too much to ask humm..... Give me a luck potion so my Books would sell once i'm done writing them?

Then again if that's too much -_-....

Lets say i want everyone on here to be visited by the naughty Companion of Saint Nicolas.

There ya go

Fixed

#27 Edited by JetiiMitra (8673 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't want a lot for Christmas. There is just one thing I need. I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree. I don't need to hang my stocking there upon the fireplace. Santa Claus won't make me happy with a toy on Christmas Day. I won't ask for much this Christmas - I won't even wish for snow. I won't make a list and send it to the North Pole for Saint Nick. I won't even stay awake to hear those magic reindeer click. Oh, all the lights are shining so brightly everywhere and the sound of children's laughter fills the air, and everyone is singing (I hear those sleigh bells ringing).

Santa, won't you bring me the thing I really need?

An apocalypse. Any type so long as I and a group of people I choose survive (among others, of course).

#28 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11024 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by mikesterman (834 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

I don't want a lot for Christmas. There is just one thing I need. I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree. I don't need to hang my stocking there upon the fireplace. Santa Claus won't make me happy with a toy on Christmas Day. I won't ask for much this Christmas - I won't even wish for snow. I won't make a list and send it to the North Pole for Saint Nick. I won't even stay awake to hear those magic reindeer click. Oh, all the lights are shining so brightly everywhere and the sound of children's laughter fills the air, and everyone is singing (I hear those sleigh bells ringing).

Santa, won't you bring me the thing I really need?

An apocalypse. Any type so long as I and a group of people I choose survive (among others, of course).

umm...

but at least you asked instead of trying to start one

#30 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (10753 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by JetiiMitra (8673 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

I don't want a lot for Christmas. There is just one thing I need. I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree. I don't need to hang my stocking there upon the fireplace. Santa Claus won't make me happy with a toy on Christmas Day. I won't ask for much this Christmas - I won't even wish for snow. I won't make a list and send it to the North Pole for Saint Nick. I won't even stay awake to hear those magic reindeer click. Oh, all the lights are shining so brightly everywhere and the sound of children's laughter fills the air, and everyone is singing (I hear those sleigh bells ringing).

Santa, won't you bring me the thing I really need?

An apocalypse. Any type so long as I and a group of people I choose survive (among others, of course).

umm...

#32 Posted by JetiiMitra (8673 posts) - - Show Bio

Can I have the means to start an apocalypse?

#33 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11024 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Edited by _Gaff_ (3437 posts) - - Show Bio

My own personal Elf.

#35 Edited by Oscars94 (2562 posts) - - Show Bio

a green lantern ring and battery.

#36 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11024 posts) - - Show Bio

@saint_rog_el said:

A girlfriend

...

...

...

Or a PS4

you get both saint..

"She" has a mustache.

I mustache her a question.

#37 Posted by mikesterman (834 posts) - - Show Bio
@mitran said:

Can I have the means to start an apocalypse?

i can give you it but that will cost you your name on the naughty list for next year.

for an "I Am Alive" apocalypse
for a "The Last Of Us" apocolypse

#38 Edited by mikesterman (834 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by JetiiMitra (8673 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

Can I have the means to start an apocalypse?

i can give you it but that will cost you your name on the naughty list for next year.

for an "I Am Alive" apocalypse
for a "The Last Of Us" apocolypse

Hmmm... coal might actually be useful. I'll live with it.

Time for a DOUBLE APOCALYPSE!
New Year's Eve, Greenwich time, say goodbye to the old world. 2014 heralds a new age.

#40 Edited by mikesterman (834 posts) - - Show Bio

@_gaff_ said:

My own personal Elf.

depends... is it going to be a companion or a slave...

@oscars94 said:

a green lantern ring and battery.

a pink lantern ring was the best i can do.

#41 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11024 posts) - - Show Bio

Bison Dollars!!!!

#42 Posted by mikesterman (834 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (11024 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikesterman said:

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

Bison Dollars!!!!

dont spend it all in one place

Every Bison Dollar will be worth five British pounds, for that is the exchange rate the Bank of England will set once I’ve kidnapped their Queen.

M.Bison

I just have to wait.

#44 Posted by Cloakx14 (3235 posts) - - Show Bio

hell no i wont ask to share share . Saint_El Rog better get his own woman. i want Gillian jacobs for Christmas ! i'm a super saiyan.

#45 Edited by DoomGuy (772 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty much just getting a lot of Packers gear.

#46 Posted by _Gaff_ (3437 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

A big booty hoe

#48 Posted by Wolverine08 (42845 posts) - - Show Bio
Online
#49 Posted by russellmania77 (15525 posts) - - Show Bio

Taylor swift wearing my Letterman

#50 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Melanie iglesias