This is pretty juvenile, but can anyone help me?

Nightcrawler23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nightcrawler23

Maybe this is not what the vine is for, but I can't think of anyone else to tell. My friends take nothing seriously. High school is not what television promised me a a child. Recently, my friends and I have found our place in a larger group of people at lunch. Within this group is a girl who I am hopelessly infatuated with. The worst part is, I've only known her for a few weeks. She's adorable. I've made a few attempts at conversation, but nothing intimate. There is a possibility that she actually likes my jokes, but it is more likely that she laughs at how horribly not-funny they are. I've never considered myself incredibly good looking. I've never considered myself to be incredibly unattractive either. I honestly have no idea what girls think of me. A good chunk of my friends are girls. I don't talk to them about anything serious. There have been girls who have had crushes on me. I've never liked any of them back. There have been girls who I have had crushes on. Only one has ever liked me back. Help, please. I'd appreciate it if any of you have any advice dealing with how to spontaneously forget about a girl.

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By DoomDoomDoom

Don't forget about her, go for it. That's all I can say. I don't have any suggestions other than be yourself and be honest.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

You should keep trying, but be yourself.

Take time and don't rush it though.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By willpayton

@Nightcrawler23 said:

Maybe this is not what the vine is for, but I can't think of anyone else to tell. My friends take nothing seriously. High school is not what television promised me a a child. Recently, my friends and I have found our place in a larger group of people at lunch. Within this group is a girl who I am hopelessly infatuated with. The worst part is, I've only known her for a few weeks. She's adorable. I've made a few attempts at conversation, but nothing intimate. There is a possibility that she actually likes my jokes, but it is more likely that she laughs at how horribly not-funny they are. I've never considered myself incredibly good looking. I've never considered myself to be incredibly unattractive either. I honestly have no idea what girls think of me. A good chunk of my friends are girls. I don't talk to them about anything serious. There have been girls who have had crushes on me. I've never liked any of them back. There have been girls who I have had crushes on. Only one has ever liked me back. Help, please. I'd appreciate it if any of you have any advice dealing with how to spontaneously forget about a girl.

Your avatar is awesome!

There's no way to spontaneously forget about a girl. Sorry.

Have you tried asking her out? If not, then do that. It's less stressful if you make it really casual. Get a friend or two together to go see a movie that you think will be good, then go up to her and say "Hey, my friends and I are going to go see [insert movie name here], do you want to come?" Or maybe there's something interesting happening around where you live, or some other thing that would make for an interesting casual date... maybe relating to something she likes. Just say, "Hey [girl's name], I was planning to go to [event here] this weekend, I was wondering if you'd be interested is going?"