This is pretty juvenile, but can anyone help me?

Nightcrawler23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nightcrawler23

Maybe this is not what the vine is for, but I can't think of anyone else to tell. My friends take nothing seriously. High school is not what television promised me a a child. Recently, my friends and I have found our place in a larger group of people at lunch. Within this group is a girl who I am hopelessly infatuated with. The worst part is, I've only known her for a few weeks. She's adorable. I've made a few attempts at conversation, but nothing intimate. There is a possibility that she actually likes my jokes, but it is more likely that she laughs at how horribly not-funny they are. I've never considered myself incredibly good looking. I've never considered myself to be incredibly unattractive either. I honestly have no idea what girls think of me. A good chunk of my friends are girls. I don't talk to them about anything serious. There have been girls who have had crushes on me. I've never liked any of them back. There have been girls who I have had crushes on. Only one has ever liked me back. Help, please. I'd appreciate it if any of you have any advice dealing with how to spontaneously forget about a girl.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

I'm not quite sure I understand the question; you want to know if she likes you, if you should date her, or to learn how to get over her?

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JonSmith

You are correct, sir. This is not really the place for that. Go to Giantbomb. Create the topic there. They have this:

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By theTimeStreamer

from experience and what ive seen around, regardless of gender, infatuations end badly. mainly because the one infatuated is putty in the hands of the other person. but best of luck to ya.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By Mercy_

How old are you?

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By YoungJustice

Mercy is in this thread. So I cant make a sex joke.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By superstay

@Nightcrawler23:

Bro you remind me of myself just I was Homeschooled my whole life so I don't know any ladies. d~_~b

InfamousFish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8  Edited By InfamousFish

@JonSmith said:

You are correct, sir. This is not really the place for that. Go to Giantbomb. Create the topic there. They have this:

This picture is amazing.

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

So does this make me the "cool" Nightcrawler again?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Best advice about girls/woman/ladies is, dont ask for advice about them. Seriously, you learn about girls the hard way. Trial and error. Just keep sitting at her table and talking with her. Trust your instincts (some Yoda sh!t right there but it works lol) if your first instincts are telling that she thinks you're funny/laughing at your jokes, then she probably is. The more you talk with her the better your chances are of getting a read/sensing her attraction (or lack there of) for you. If you start to think she likes you casually ask her to go hang out (or whatever it is you crazy kids are doing these days). But never, NEEEEEVER, confess your undying love for her. Never let on just how infatuated you are with her, you bury that noise down deep lol This is fine science son, you gotta be surgical :P

(Warning: The above suggestion may backfire horribly and forever damage you as a highschooler. Gambler is not responsible for any failed,broken, or tragic love stories. The above actions may cause her best friend to like you instead. May also cause sleep deprivation, starvation, loss of weight, insomnia, and bad grades)

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By _Zombie_

@Gambler said:

Best advice about girls/woman/ladies is, dont ask for advice about them. Seriously, you learn about girls the hard way. Trial and error. Just keep sitting at her table and talking with her. Trust your instincts (some Yoda sh!t right there but it works lol) if your first instincts are telling that she thinks you're funny/laughing at your jokes, then she probably is. The more you talk with her the better your chances are of getting a read/sensing her attraction (or lack there of) for you. If you start to think she likes you casually ask her to go hang out (or whatever it is you crazy kids are doing these days). But never, NEEEEEVER, confess your undying love for her. Never let on just how infatuated you are with her, you bury that noise down deep lol This is fine science son, you gotta be surgical :P

(Warning: The above suggestion may backfire horribly and forever damage you as a highschooler. Gambler is not responsible for any failed,broken, or tragic love stories. The above actions may cause her best friend to like you instead. May also cause sleep deprivation, starvation, loss of weight, insomnia, and bad grades)

I love how he has to put a disclaimer beneath it.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By _Black

No guts, no glory.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By nickthedevil

Never know until you really try. Put some spine into it. Really!

chalkshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#14  Edited By chalkshark

The only way to ever forget about a girl is to replace her with another girl. Even then, you never really forget, but you do, at least, forget to think about the first girl so much.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#15  Edited By InnerVenom123

@JonSmith said:

LMFAO PERFECTION.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By danhimself

@Gambler said:

This....but beware the Friend Zone

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@JonSmith said:

We need a ComicVine version of this...

@danhimself said:

This....but beware the Friend Zone

A valid concern.

TheDealer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheDealer
@Gambler said:

Yo, dawg. Get Surgical. Like Denzel.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#19  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@JediXMan:

We need a ComicVine version of this...

I'll make one. To your gallery

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ssejllenrad

@JonSmith said:

This post should have its own award.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@god_spawn:

Me and my big mouth...

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#22  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@TheDealer said:

@Gambler said:

Yo, dawg. Get Surgical. Like Denzel.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#23  Edited By TDK_1997  Online

Just tell her what you feel.

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#24  Edited By jobiwankenobi

I had the same situation. I knew a girl for a while and was attracted to her. Turns out, I didn't know her very well. Year later and I didn't like her anymore. Three years later, and I want nothing to do with her.

Be careful with quick judgments, especially in your first year of high school.

Nightcrawler23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Nightcrawler23

@jobiwankenobi: Thanks. That was what I wanted to hear. @NIGHTCRAWLER no

Nightcrawler23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Nightcrawler23

@Gambler said:

LOL thanks