This is a review of the Precor AMT100i Elliptical Trainer

gerstens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By gerstens
Have you dreamed of getting the full gym treatment in the privacy of your own home?  The difference between a gym quality elliptical and a standard home unit is dramatic.  A Precor AMT100i is not a home unit dressed up to act like gym equipment, but is the real thing.  While the price tag of the Precor AMT100i elliptical trainer is higher than most home units the experience is like no other.

One of the biggest problems with most home elliptical trainers is in the stride.  They are usually set on a specific stride length, whether 18”, 20”, or another arbitrary length.  These lengths work fine for most people but are not ideal.  Think about walking in the park.  Is your stride identical to your friends or other family members?  The same will hold true when you exercise on an elliptical.

The Precor AMT100i elliptical trainer has a variable stride length of 0 to 27 inches in length.  This means it can handle the stride of a 10 year old child or a 6’10” athlete.  The diversity in stride length makes it perfect for a gym, but equally perfect for your home.  In most homes the elliptical is being purchased for use by multiple family members who may vary in height by almost a foot.  The Precor AMT100i solves the problem perfectly.

You can purchase the Precor AMT100i at Amazon and get free shipping.