This is a REAL Battle!! Kids not allowed!!!

• 82 results
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pooty

These 6 real life characters have been training together for 5yrs to become the most elite fighting unit ever. Your job is to create a team of REAL life opponents who can defeat them. You have to have 6 people. You should match up the opponents and tell why your person can beat my person. You HAVE to keep it around the same weight class.  Your team must have atleast one martial artist. One boxer. One mixed martial artist. One athlete. One of your choice. You can have a boxer vs martial artist etc. Fight takes place in a steel cage the size of a football field. All my team is in their prime. Defeat this team:

Bruce Lee
 Bruce Lee
Anderson Silva
Anderson Silva
Brock Lesnar
Brock Lesnar
Mike Tyson
Mike Tyson
 Ultimate Warrior
 Ultimate Warrior
 Manny P
 Manny P
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By progenitorigin

Tony Jaa vs. Bruce Lee
Josh Koscheck vs. Anderson Silva
Floyd Mayweather
 vs. Manny P
James J. Braddock vs. Mike Tyson
Triple H vs. Ultimate Warrior
Nathan Jones vs. Brock Lesnar
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By GhostRider29

Jet lee vs. Bruce Lee    Interesting...Good Fight, But I give it to Bruce
Forrest Griffen(In a serious fight, he's amazing) vs.AS .... I seriously think Forrest can pull the upset if he is actually trying and doesn't have his mind on other things.
Frank Mir(Again, when he's serious...)    Damn you for getting my favorite UFC fighter... But I think if Frank is serious, he wins...BARELY. 
Muhammad Ali vs. Mike Tyson   Well...I have to go with Ali.  
George St. Pierre vs. Manny P.    .... I think George wins, I don't know who Manny is... 
Dave Batista vs. Ultimate Warrior..... Batista, he's an amazing UFC fighter, just never got his chance.  

Bruce would have to face off against the rest....and he loses. 

This is all my opinion.
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By PikminMania
@pooty: THIS IS RACIST!!!

Just kidding.....
Mas Oyama vs Bruce Lee - Tough fight, but I'm leaning towards Oyama here
Sugar Ray Robinson vs Mike Tyson - Greatest Boxer ever vs Mike Tyson.... I think Sugar ray wins
Muhammad Ali vs Anderson - Ali definitely
Jackie Chan vs Manny P - Don't know who that is so I'm giving it to Chan
Andre The Giant vs Brock Lesner - I don't see Lesner defeating Andre 
Chuck Norris vs Ultimate Warrior - Come on, Norris takes this fight.
OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By OptimusPalm
@PikminMania
There's no way Sugar ray is beating Tyson, even if he has the better technique (only just). Tyson outweighs him, out powers him, and is only marginally slower. 

Lesnar has the power to lift Andre off his feet. Although i'm not sure Lesnar would want to get anywhere near Andre's dirty beard (may he rest in piece) 

How does nobody know who Manny P is!!??? Its Manny Pacquiao. The guy that battered Ricky hatton (when Hatton was good) and the guy that wants to fighht Mayweather. He's really good and unbelievably fast. He'd take down Jackie Chan. 

Chuck norris would solo :)
Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Greendevil

Bruce Lee vs Benny the Jet
Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones JR
Manny P Vs Jose Aldo
Anderson Silva vs Cigano (JDS)
Lesnar vs Cain V
Warrior vs Hogan

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By eatmore_payless

Bruce Lee vs Steven Seagal ( it's a pretty good match but Lee will still be on top )
Anderson Silva vs Bobby Lashley
Brok Lesnar vs Shogun Rua
Mike Tyson vs None
Manny Pacquiao vs No one. In his Current Level ( for anyone who doesn't know Manny here is a link for him )
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manny_Pacquiao
U Warrior vs John Cena

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#8  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@progenitor said:

Tony Jaa vs. Bruce Lee
Josh Koscheck vs. Anderson Silva
Floyd Mayweather
 vs. Manny P
James J. Braddock vs. Mike Tyson
Triple H vs. Ultimate Warrior
Damn you, your team is exactly what I was going to put down.
Avatar image for infinitemasspunch
InfiniteMassPunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By InfiniteMassPunch
@pooty:  
Bruce lee vs Jose Aldo= Jose Aldo  
Anderson Silva vs Mirko Cro Cop in his prime= Mirko (Right Foot Hospital, Left Leg Cemetery) 
Brock Lesnar vs Junior Dos Santos= Junior Dos Santos 
Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr= Roy Jones, Just incase you guys didn't know mike tyson has lung problems thats why he prefers to not take it to the later rounds, roy jones can dodge and outclass him to later rounds and win via unanimous decision. 
Manny Pacquiao vs Floyd Mayweather jr= Floyd Mayweather jr, manny pacquiao didn't wanna fight mayweather because mayweather said he needed to do drug test first which pacquiao said no to. 
Ultimate Warrior vs Classic Kane=Classic Kane
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By sandiego008

Jackie chan vs. Bruce Lee ... saying draw ....
Anderson Silva vs Bobby Lashley
Brok Lesnar vs Shogun Rua
Buster Douglas vs. Mike Tyson ... he's done it before right?
Tatanka (once he gets in indian dance its over) vs. Ultimate Warrior

No idea who can beat manny that is near his weight he is to fast this is where I and everyone else loses.  No way Floyd is beating Manny btw.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sandiego008
@InfiniteMassPunch said:
@pooty:   Manny Pacquiao vs Floyd Mayweather jr= Floyd Mayweather jr, manny pacquiao didn't wanna fight mayweather because mayweather said he needed to do drug test first which pacquiao said no to.

This isn't entirely true and can be read out of context.  Mayweather wanted more stringent testing done than is required by the boxing league ... Manny first rejected, but later agreed to his terms THEN Mayweather changed HIS terms AGAIN ... at this point Manny said screw this crap I'm the champ ... I don't need to take this and backed out, IMO rightfully so. 

Note: Manny continues to agree to do drug test and say he will fight both are saying the balls in the other persons court so who knows who is really dodging.  If anything Mayweather should've jumped on that fight but he probably would rather go down in history as a potential person that could beat Manny than just another person Manny beat.

Also, i THINK at one point one of the reasons the fight didn't happen was the way Mayweather, the challenger, wanted the contract drawn up.  He wanted it drawn up so that he would make more money than Manny for fighting ... which is ludicrous and any boxing champ would be stupid to do that.  If Mayweather really wanted to fight Manny the fight would've happened by now, Manny already stated he is only boxing for a few more years and will already go down as one of the greats he literally has nothing to prove ... or lose by dodging Mayweather.

Side note: PacMan is already past his prime he is no spring chicken anymore ...
InfiniteMassPunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sandiego008: Buster douglas didn't actually win the fight it was controversial, mike tyson knocked him out but the ref was counting super slow, in boxing the count is upto 10 to decide a knockout that ref was counting soo slow it was more of a count to 16. Another thing is mike tyson has lung problems and had them since he was born, since mike tyson already should have won the fight earlier in the match it didn't need to go any longer and since it did it was affecting mike tyson's performance. Ohh and about the manny pac thing, you could be right i haven't been exactly keeping up with the hype. All i know is manny refused further drug tests than needed by the boxing counsel. Did you just say mayweather would only go down in history for the person manny beat hahahha good joke buddy hes already guaranteed a place in the boxing hall of fame. Mayweather has won 6 belts but pac has won only 5.  Mayweather has defeated 14 reigning champions, pac only beat 13 and not to mention mayweather is 41-0.
No Caption Provided
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By eatmore_payless
@InfiniteMassPunch said:
@sandiego008: Buster douglas didn't actually win the fight it was controversial, mike tyson knocked him out but the ref was counting super slow, in boxing the count is upto 10 to decide a knockout that ref was counting soo slow it was more of a count to 16. Another thing is mike tyson has lung problems and had them since he was born, since mike tyson already should have won the fight earlier in the match it didn't need to go any longer and since it did it was affecting mike tyson's performance. Ohh and about the manny pac thing, you could be right i haven't been exactly keeping up with the hype. All i know is manny refused further drug tests than needed by the boxing counsel. Did you just say mayweather would only go down in history for the person manny beat hahahha good joke buddy hes already guaranteed a place in the boxing hall of fame. Mayweather has won 6 belts but pac has won only 5.  Mayweather has defeated 14 reigning champions, pac only beat 13 and not to mention mayweather is 41-0.
No Caption Provided
Who needs 6 fucking belts, if you are the champ of 8 DIFFERENT DIVISIONS? And being the best of the best in all those divisions. nuff said
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By eatmore_payless

There are only 2 guys I know who can give Pac a real hard time, it's Juan Manuel " EL Dinamita " Marquez ( Who drink his own pee ) and Victor Ortiz

InfiniteMassPunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eatmore_payless: Juan Manuel got destroyed by may weather not literally but in score by  mayweather.  
@eatmore_payless said:
@InfiniteMassPunch said:
No Caption Provided
Who needs 6 fucking belts, if you are the champ of 8 DIFFERENT DIVISIONS? And being the best of the best in all those divisions. nuff said
Why is he the best because you simply say so ? I'm neutral here but i'm just pointing out mayweather is UNDEFEATED  and has better feats than pacman.
TheAvenger802

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16  Edited By TheAvenger802

IF ONLY IP MAN WAS IN THIS FIGHT!!!

eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By eatmore_payless
@InfiniteMassPunch: Juan Manuel got destroyed by may weather not literally but in score by  mayweather

Marquez got beaten Im so Neutral here Im just saying that getting a 6 belt is nothing compared to being a champ of 8 divisions, and Marquez got beaten because Mayweather was to huge for him, it's this the contracted weight was 140 to 145, Marquez weigh 142 but Mayweather exceeded to the contracted weight weighing 146 making him pay for that penalty. ( haha he escaped that one just by paying nuff money ) so clearly Mayweather is in the upper hand during the fight
Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#18  Edited By Superskrull86

WWE is not real... BTW, sorry for getting your threads locked.

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@Superskrull86 said:
WWE is not real... BTW, sorry for getting your threads locked.
This is UFC...............
InfiniteMassPunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eatmore_payless: Dude he was one pound overweight that makes absolutely no difference esp since mayweather is not a striker. He outclassed maquez by dodging and counter punching.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By cascadeking09
@progenitor said:

Tony Jaa

vs. Bruce Lee
Josh Koscheck vs.

Anderson Silva
Floyd Mayweather

vs. Manny P

James J. Braddock

vs. Mike Tyson

Triple H

vs. Ultimate Warrior
I like your list, but I would've put Shannon Briggs instead of Braddock.  

@eatmore_payless

said:

@InfiniteMassPunch: Juan Manuel got destroyed by may weather not literally but in score by  mayweather   Marquez got beaten Im so Neutral here Im just saying that getting a 6 belt is nothing compared to being a champ of 8 divisions, and Marquez got beaten because Mayweather was to huge for him, it's this the contracted weight was 140 to 145, Marquez weigh 142 but Mayweather exceeded to the contracted weight weighing 146 making him pay for that penalty. ( haha he escaped that one just by paying nuff money ) so clearly Mayweather is in the upper hand during the fight

True but Manny has not faced better competition than Floyd. And please don't make that excuse because Floyd did not impose his size on JMM at all and beat him by landing more. JMM is a 1/2 inch shorter than Floyd also he's not much smaller. Even if Floyd weighed in at just 144 he still would've won regardless whereas Manny struggled with Juan in both fights and got an undeserving decision in their second fight.
Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#22  Edited By Superskrull86

Ultimate Warrior is UFC??

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#23  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@Superskrull86 said:
Ultimate Warrior is UFC??
Except him.
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By eatmore_payless
@InfiniteMassPunch:  no dude it's a big difference, and counter punching was Marquez's style and true Mayweather was good dodger
InfiniteMassPunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eatmore_payless: No it's not a big difference infact it's almost not existent. He was only one pound over the weigh in expectations but your making it seem like he was 10 over. Your obviously not neutral if you are using such bad excuses for marquez losing. Mayweather isn't even a knock out fighter so what the hell is he gonna do with that 1 pound infact since he is a dodger it would slow him down.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By cascadeking09
@InfiniteMassPunch said:
@eatmore_payless: Dude he was one pound overweight that makes absolutely no difference esp since mayweather is not a striker. He outclassed maquez by dodging and counter punching.
2 pounds actually, but no biggy he didn't beat Marquez by having more weight behind his punches anyway.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By cascadeking09
@InfiniteMassPunch said:
@eatmore_payless: No it's not a big difference infact it's almost not existent. He was only one pound over the weigh in expectations but your making it seem like he was 10 over. Your obviously not neutral if you are using such bad excuses for marquez losing. Mayweather isn't even a knock out fighter so what the hell is he gonna do with that 1 pound infact since he is a dodger it would slow him down.
Exactly Floyd's main advantages are his speed and stamina and that's just how he beat him despite being heavier than he could have been and weighing less than his natural weight.
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By eatmore_payless
@cascadeking09 said:
@progenitor said:

Tony Jaa

vs. Bruce Lee
Josh Koscheck vs.

Anderson Silva
Floyd Mayweather

vs. Manny P

James J. Braddock

vs. Mike Tyson

Triple H

vs. Ultimate Warrior
I like your list, but I would've put Shannon Briggs instead of Braddock.  

@eatmore_payless

said:

@InfiniteMassPunch: Juan Manuel got destroyed by may weather not literally but in score by  mayweather   Marquez got beaten Im so Neutral here Im just saying that getting a 6 belt is nothing compared to being a champ of 8 divisions, and Marquez got beaten because Mayweather was to huge for him, it's this the contracted weight was 140 to 145, Marquez weigh 142 but Mayweather exceeded to the contracted weight weighing 146 making him pay for that penalty. ( haha he escaped that one just by paying nuff money ) so clearly Mayweather is in the upper hand during the fight

True but Manny has not faced better competition than Floyd. And please don't make that excuse because Floyd did not impose his size on JMM at all and beat him by landing more. JMM is a 1/2 inch shorter than Floyd also he's not much smaller. Even if Floyd weighed in at just 144 he still would've won regardless whereas Manny struggled with Juan in both fights and got an undeserving decision in their second fight.
wait isn't Cotto, Hatton, Dela Hoya, Clottey, Diaz, Mosley and that Tijuana Tornado, at their prime were not a great competition? think again, plus a watch a lot of Pac's fight and I admit im impress of his speed for his weight
Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#29  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey
jacky chan vs bruce lee......if he has a weapon he dominates 
muhammad ali vs mike tyson  
chael sonnen vs anderson silva......tie 
bobby lashly vs brock lesner  
floyd mayweather vs manny p 
ultimate warrior vs john cena
InfiniteMassPunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cascadeking09: Exactly right.  
@eatmore_payless: Yea that is good competition but he has fought 13 reigning champs and mayweather has fought 14. We are not saying Pacquio sucks, were just saying mayweather is better. Not to mention mayweather is undefeated.
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ssejllenrad

Bruce Lee vs Masato -I think Masato can win... Unless it's a streetfight then he losses.
Anderson Silva vs Andy Hug -Yeah Silva's a monster in striking but I don't think he can match up to any elite K-1 fighters... And sorry if Hug's heavier. He's shorter though.
Brock Lesnar vs Cain Velasquez -He already beat the freak. Need I say more?
Mike Tyson vs Muhammad Ali -Ali = Greatest heavyweight. He beat Foreman. He'll beat Ali.
Ultimate Warrior vs Sting -War of the facepaints. But I'm leaning towards Borden.
Manny P vs Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. -I dunno. Everybody says Mayweather but I look at Floyd and all I see is a coward. Now if Manny fought real legends like Chavez, I bet he'll get KOed. I think Sugar Ray Robinson would be too much for the Pacman.

eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By eatmore_payless
@InfiniteMassPunch:  yeah Mayweather is always one step ahead pac, but who knows, maybe his reign of UNDEFEATNESS will end when they fight at 2012. haha can't wait to see that, and true Marquez is not a threat for Pac I was wrong I just read the news that he wants a 2nd rematch against Pac
InfiniteMassPunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eatmore_payless: I hope they fight too, that would a sick fight.
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By eatmore_payless
@InfiniteMassPunch: they will surely fight!
InfiniteMassPunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eatmore_payless: I hope so!!!
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ssejllenrad

If Pac fights Floyd, I hope it would bring life back to boxing.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By cascadeking09
@eatmore_payless: Hatton, De La Hoya, and Mosley were not in there prime when they faced him and they aren't all better competition than who Floyd has faced. I'm impressed with his speed and power as well but that doesn't make him a better boxer than Floyd. 

Floyd fought Hatton when he was in the top 5 p4p and while he was undefeated, De La Hoya was the champion and fought Floyd at 154 with welterweight gloves, Floyd fought Mosley when he was the #1 welterweight and ranked 3 p4p IIRC. 

Manny fought DLH at 147 a weight Oscar hadn't fought at in about 10 years, while Manny was training for the fight Oscar was training to make weight. Manny fought Hatton after he was tkoed by Floyd. That's like having a blueprint on how to beat him, and Hatton had a terrible performance against Lazcano his faced was messed up, then he fell to the same left hook he did against Floyd only Manny leaned into the punch and put more power into it. Manny had two chances to fight Mosley while he was the #1 welterweight. Manny turned him down the first time to fight Miguel Cotto who was referred to by Freddi Roach (Manny's trainer) and boxing analysts as "Damaged goods" because he was demolished by Margarito, the second time Manny turned him down once again so that he could fight Antonio Margartio (Margarito was the one Shane knocked out).

Joshua Clottey was nobody special, the biggest names on his resume are Margarito (who he lost to) Corrales (who Floyd beat), Judah (who Floyd beat), and Cotto (who he lost to). And was fresh off a loss to Cotto when Manny faced him though it was only by split decision. So who has Manny fought that is better than the people who Floyd has faced? The only names that Manny has of his own are Erik Morales(who he drained) and Marco Barrera. Floyd has fought better competition in my opinion.

eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By eatmore_payless
@cascadeking09: What? they were all the greatest competition for Pac, lets just get into the fact that he was the challenger and needs to get to their weigh level just to fight, look what happened to Marquez where he raised his weight to get into the contracted weigh in, at 142 he became slower and not as much of counter puncher. but in every boxer that Pac fought were at their designated divisions with their designated weight, it's like a small Filipino man entered a kingdom with bigger, stronger boxers where he is gonna to fight and never to be sure if he will ever get out alive.
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By sandiego008

Del la hoya was not in prime to fight pac man ... obviously I mean he took years off to pursue golf and singing career ... the thing is all of the people that fight Pac Man ... say the same thing when they lose ... he is just to fast.  Pac Man's flurries are to fast ,,, he lost 1 bout due to actually losing and 2 due to being over weight ... and having belts in 8 different weight divisions is > 6 belts ... It is like de la hoya fighting for many division belts ... he would fight people 10+ pounds heavier than him just for the belt ... Pac Man does the same.

@ssejllenrad said:

Manny P vs Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. -I dunno. Everybody says Mayweather but I look at Floyd and all I see is a coward. Now if Manny fought real legends like Chavez, I bet he'll get KOed. I think Sugar Ray Robinson would be too much for the Pacman.
I was waiting for someone to mention him ... the man with one of the greatest records of all time.  He in his prime I'm not sure ... he beat a lot of people but exactly how strong were they?  The problem with him is he literally fought way past his prime and still held an excellent record.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By cascadeking09
@eatmore_payless: I think you missed alot of the points I made. Why fight Cotto when he could fight Shane, Why fight Margarito(who shane beat), when he could fight shane? Why did he turn Shane down twice only to fight him later after he doesn't look the same as he did the year before? Marquez has never been that fast anyway and still would've lost because his speed isn't on the level of Floyd. That's like me saying Superman lost in a foot race to Flash because he weighed more, Flash is faster even on Superman's fastest day so it doesn't really matter.  And Manny fought Margarito and Cotto at a catchweight IIRC. Floyd has entered the ring with bigger stonger fighters who have outweighed him several times but he didn't have to wait for them too look worse than normal or come off of a loss to do it. Why didn't Manny fight someone ready and willing over people who weren't at the top of their game. Why didn't Manny face Cotto when Cotto was ranked 5th p4p, where was Manny when Margarito bloodied Cotto's face? He should've been facing Margarito instead. When Shane tkoed Margarito why didn't the people's champ fight him. He should've been excited that Shane wanted to face him next. Floyd and Manny has fought the same competition, the only difference being that Floyd fought those fighters first. I would think that the better fighter would be the guy with his own competition not waiting for people to fight another fighter first. I've also heard Roach say recently that they might fight Ortiz next instead of Floyd, which was the same thing he did with Shane Mosley.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By cascadeking09
@eatmore_payless: And if Manny is worried about fighting a larger fighter and their natural weight then he just shouldn't fight them, it's that simple. It's unfair to ask someone to drop 6 or 7 pounds to fight you while you only have to go up 1 or 2. He should want to fight these guys at there best and with every natural advantage they already have instead of taking stuff away from them so that he has a better chance.
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By eatmore_payless
@cascadeking09: Its be cause Ortiz was not the one who want to fight Manny cuz he know that he will only lose to him, plus Pac was already challenging Floyd even before the Floyd/Ortiz fight, but he keeps on dodging it, but now Floyd decided to accept the challenge where the Pac was already softened cuz of of him being busy with paper works cuz you know Congressman. Plus he accepted the challenge when Pac is about to have a Rematch with Marquez
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By cascadeking09
@sandiego008 said:

@InfiniteMassPunch said:

@pooty:   Manny Pacquiao vs Floyd Mayweather jr= Floyd Mayweather jr, manny pacquiao didn't wanna fight mayweather because mayweather said he needed to do drug test first which pacquiao said no to.
 This isn't entirely true and can be read out of context.  Mayweather wanted more stringent testing done than is required by the boxing league ... Manny first rejected, but later agreed to his terms THEN Mayweather changed HIS terms AGAIN ... at this point Manny said screw this crap I'm the champ ... I don't need to take this and backed out, IMO rightfully so.    Note: Manny continues to agree to do drug test and say he will fight both are saying the balls in the other persons court so who knows who is really dodging.  If anything Mayweather should've jumped on that fight but he probably would rather go down in history as a potential person that could beat Manny than just another person Manny beat.  Also, i THINK at one point one of the reasons the fight didn't happen was the way Mayweather, the challenger, wanted the contract drawn up.  He wanted it drawn up so that he would make more money than Manny for fighting ... which is ludicrous and any boxing champ would be stupid to do that.  If Mayweather really wanted to fight Manny the fight would've happened by now, Manny already stated he is only boxing for a few more years and will already go down as one of the greats he literally has nothing to prove ... or lose by dodging Mayweather.  Side note: PacMan is already past his prime he is no spring chicken anymore ...
I just saw this and wanted to point out that it is false. Floyd demanded random blood testing with no cut off date, which Manny turned down and requested a 24 day cut off. Floyd was only willing to meet half way and decided to give a 14 day cut off for Manny's benefit which Manny also turned down. Floyd then stated that once the first negotiations were closed that he would be taking a 14 day cut off date off of the table. The negotitations closed and Manny later came out stating that he would take a 14 day cut off, but he knew full well that that was no longer an option. That's exactly how it happened, the whole timeline is on fighthype and I could post vids that show Manny saying no to the cut off date if you want.  

Don't know where you heard that but it is not true. Floyd has his own contract and Pacquiao's team has theirs. There's a clause and team Pac's contract that says if they fight it must be a ring of the size Manny chooses, that they must fight with 8 oz boxing gloves instead of standard welterweight 10 oz gloves, and that Floyd must pay a fine of 10 MILLION DOLLARS for every pound over the weight limit he comes in at. Floyd agreed to all of those things. There was only one thing in Floyd's and that was a blood test with no cut off date which has taken up until august of this year for Manny to agree to.

Floyd is older than Manny so if Manny is passed his prime then so is Floyd.
@eatmore_payless said:

@cascadeking09: Its be cause Ortiz was not the one who want to fight Manny cuz he know that he will only lose to him, plus Pac was already challenging Floyd even before the Floyd/Ortiz fight, but he keeps on dodging it, but now Floyd decided to accept the challenge where the Pac was already softened cuz of of him being busy with paper works cuz you know Congressman. Plus he accepted the challenge when Pac is about to have a Rematch with Marquez

Ortiz never said anything about not wanting to fight Manny because he will lose and I don't know what you're talking about now. Who was talking about Ortiz? And why did you make that up? Manny did not challenge Floyd before the Ortiz thing. Manny was already signed on to fight Marquez a week after his fight with Shane was over. He was literallly negotiating a fight with Marquez while preparing for his fight with Mosley, he even sat down on the day they were weighed in to be interviewed about his trilogy with Marquez. Floyd never dodged anything and that's a total misconception. I'll post a video that proves this too if you want me to.
Labyrinth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Labyrinth
1. Mas Oyama vs Bruce Lee
This one could really go either way. Too close to call. (Split)

2. Jon Jones vs Anderson Silva 
Jones' incredible reach and superior ground-and-pound give him the advantage against Silva. (Jones 6.5/10)

3. Fedor Emelianenko vs Brock Lesnar
"The Last Emperor" is arguably the greatest MMA fighter of all time. 'Nuff said. (Emelianenko 8/10)

4. Muhammad Ali vs Mike Tyson

Ali is the greatest heavyweight boxer of all time. His combination of power, hand speed, and footwork would put Iron Mike down for the count. (Ali 7.5/10)

5. Triple H vs Ultimate Warrior
Triple H is a beast. Plus, he's McMahon's son-in-law. That's got to count for something. (Triple H 6.5/10)

6. Sugar Ray Robinson vs Manny Pacquiao
The greatest pound-for-pound fighter today versus the greatest pound-for-pound fighter of all time. (Robinson 8/10)
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By eatmore_payless
@cascadeking09: what the? I know when I said something about Ortiz I was way out of this thread and Kinda stupid actually, but I know that Pac challenged Floyd before the signing of contract for the Pac/Marquez fight
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By cascadeking09
@eatmore_payless: Lol when? He agreed to fight Marquez before he even started his fight with Mosley. I doubt he challenged Floyd while he already had another fight ready. IMO it looks like Manny rushed the fight with Marquez so he wouldn't have to fight anyone else. He literally sat down after his weigh in with Mosley to do an interview about a trilogy with Marquez, in the Philippines there was a whole huge thing made of Manny's third fight with him and this was a little while before he even stepped in the ring with Shane Mosley.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By cascadeking09
@Labyrinth said:

Jones' incredible reach and superior ground-and-pound give him the advantage against Silva. (Jones 6.5/10)

"The Last Emperor" is arguably the greatest MMA fighter of all time. 'Nuff said. (Emelianenko 8/10)

Ali is the greatest heavyweight boxer of all time. His combination of power, hand speed, and footwork would put Iron Mike down for the count. (Ali 7.5/10)

Triple H is a beast. Plus, he's McMahon's son-in-law. That's got to count for something. (Triple H 6.5/10)

The greatest pound-for-pound fighter today versus the greatest pound-for-pound fighter of all time. (Robinson 8/10)
Sugar Ray 10/10 he was a light heavyweight. If he was fighting today he wouldn't even be in the same weight class as Manny nor would he be close to it.
Labyrinth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Labyrinth
@cascadeking09 said:

@Labyrinth said:

Sugar Ray 10/10 he was a light heavyweight. If he was fighting today he wouldn't even be in the same weight class as Manny nor would he be close to it.

Robinson dominated the welterweight division. Pacquiao is very comfortable in this weight class.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By cascadeking09
@Labyrinth: So you mean Robinson when he was at welterweight vs Manny now?
Labyrinth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Labyrinth
@cascadeking09 said:
@Labyrinth: So you mean Robinson when he was at welterweight vs Manny now?

That seems fair.  

As a welterweight, Robinson was just scary.