Things you do you normally don't admit

• 105 results
Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

As a joke I flipped my balls out of my fly and chased my friend around at a different friends house to which the other friend laughed hysterically at. She told me I had to stop because she was laughing so much it hurt. It was actually an attempt to cheer her up since she had just had a bad time. In high school I was kind of known to be naked without any issue and she was the same way. Like me and her watched I think saw together on a couch completely buck ass nude, without there being any kind of sexual thing going on. We would just chill out nude together, she'd jokingly spank me and stuff like that, and again nothing sexual about it. In retrospect it is a kind of a weird thing to do while hanging out, we never made out, hooked up, or even kissed. Thinking back on it it really was a very strange kind of friendship, I don't think most people hang out like that when they are just friends without it ever leading to something sexual.

NicholasAgot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I like eating Ice cream with some ketchup. has to be cookies and cream flavor though

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex13:

I couldn't do that with any of my female friends !! Something would pop off real fast lol !

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I simply suck at video games, yet I love to play them.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I get along with all my sisters boyfriends pretty well. However there is always this incredibly stupid pointless nagging annoyance with them in the back of my mind in the form of a voice that says. "This prick is having sex with my sister, I must punch him!"