• 104 results
#1 Edited by Aiden Cross (15575 posts) - - Show Bio

There are all sorts of things we all do but we never admit to them in public, so here's our chance to confess! (In relative anonimity because of the internet of course :p)

Alright, i'll start off with a couple of what we (most of us) do:

Saying 'i have to go' or 'i have other plans' while you don't have anything else to do but you just reeeeeeally don't feel like talking to that person or just want some quiet time.

Stalking peoples profiles (friends or crushes) just to see if they mention you. You know you do...

Saying you hate a certain song/book/movie because it's populair to hate while really.. You freaking love it. That one Kesha song you're supposed to hate but actually find quite catchy :p

Ignoring a wallpost, reply, pm, text and then saying 'oh i'm sorry! I didn't see it!' Or 'i forgot to reply!'... Mhmmm...

Picking your nose: you do that!!! Don't lie!

Saying you've done things which you haven't because you don't want to feel 'left out'

When you post something really well thought out in a populair topic but you get no replies. So you purposely quote someone else afterwards in order to get in on the debate anyway :p

Pee in the shower. Ok, maybe this goes more for guys. BUT YOU KNOW YOU'VE DONE IT AT LEAST ONCE!

Ok, plenty of more to think of. But i'll leave you all to add more :p

#2 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

I get a little mad when no one cares about my sh**y reviews...and then I feel embarrassed for being a giant primadoona.

>.>

#3 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys are weird! No one else does these things!

;)

#4 Posted by Aiden Cross (15575 posts) - - Show Bio

@decoy_elite: why do you think i stopped writing reviews? :p

#5 Posted by Aiden Cross (15575 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

@aiden_cross: Jokes on me. I've done all of these things and more.

#7 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@decoy_elite: why do you think i stopped writing reviews? :p

Oh yes I was referring to a thing other people like you do.

Just like how other people don't like it when people post face palm pictures all over their obvious joke threads.

>.>

#8 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11935 posts) - - Show Bio

Obsessively chew plastic...I'm doing it right now

#9 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

I chew on guitar picks wherever I go.

#10 Edited by Dabee (2399 posts) - - Show Bio

Pee in the shower. Ok, maybe this goes more for guys. BUT YOU KNOW YOU'VE DONE IT AT LEAST ONCE!

Never. I honestly never have.

#11 Edited by i_like_swords (16599 posts) - - Show Bio

Spray aftershave in my eyes

#12 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

Show offline in Skype when I'm playing single player games...

#13 Edited by TAneT62 (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

I find everyone annoying at some points, and find it hard to not snap at people.

#14 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

I ... Find it soothing to listen to women's voices... Calms me down...

#15 Posted by XImpossibruX (5184 posts) - - Show Bio

Pissing in the shower is something you don't admit? Hell I would announce that too the world.

#16 Edited by cattlebattle (13187 posts) - - Show Bio

I murdered someone once..

#17 Edited by Xwraith (20574 posts) - - Show Bio

I was diagnosed with Asperger's when I was six. As weird as this may sound, I think it gives me less geek cred.

I don't find Matt Fraction's Hawkeye very funny.

Two years ago, I nearly lost my right arm in a bicycle accident.

#18 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

I check my blogs and reviews over and over to see if people have read them. Then I get uppity and pompous if they haven't.

"Screw everyone, my writing is too awesome. blah blah blah"

#19 Posted by thetonester89 (46 posts) - - Show Bio

I cry over a girl.

I like listening to sappy love songs.

I like being the best looking out of all my friends.

#20 Posted by joewell (6489 posts) - - Show Bio

There are all sorts of things we all do but we never admit to them in public, so here's our chance to confess! (In relative anonimity because of the internet of course :p)

Saying 'i have to go' or 'i have other plans' while you don't have anything else to do but you just reeeeeeally don't feel like talking to that person or just want some quiet time.

Stalking peoples profiles (friends or crushes) just to see if they mention you. You know you do...

Saying you hate a certain song/book/movie because it's populair to hate while really.. You freaking love it. That one Kesha song you're supposed to hate but actually find quite catchy :p

Ignoring a wallpost, reply, pm, text and then saying 'oh i'm sorry! I didn't see it!' Or 'i forgot to reply!'... Mhmmm...

Saying you've done things which you haven't because you don't want to feel 'left out'

When you post something really well thought out in a populair topic but you get no replies. So you purposely quote someone else afterwards in order to get in on the debate anyway :p

I do all of these except pee in the shower...But i have peed in the pool/ocean.......

#21 Edited by TDK_1997 (15084 posts) - - Show Bio

Get really nervous when I see my crush talking to some older or better looking boys than me. :P

#22 Posted by Gambit474 (1486 posts) - - Show Bio

Turn my xbox live status to offline when friends are messaging me to play a game with them that I don't want to at the moment and are too lazy to respond lol

#23 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't eat fish >_>

#24 Posted by Nefarious (21950 posts) - - Show Bio

I bite my nails.

#25 Edited by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

I murdered someone once..

love how the peeing in the shower got more attention than this

#26 Edited by Wolverine08 (45122 posts) - - Show Bio

I have emotional issues.

#27 Posted by flazam (2532 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a little OCD

#28 Edited by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

I have emotional issues.

No reason not to admit that, we all do :)

#29 Posted by Vortex13 (12265 posts) - - Show Bio

I shave.

#30 Posted by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

I might have a little ego.

#31 Posted by Vortex13 (12265 posts) - - Show Bio

I've had my eyes burned by fluids.

#32 Posted by Bruxae (14008 posts) - - Show Bio

Im desperate to meet new people but when I get to know someone I usually get tired of them really fast.

#33 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

I tend to not care for other and makes everything about myself.

With the help some people on CV I realized that and hope they can forgive me :)

#34 Posted by Wolverine08 (45122 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by Vortex13 (12265 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by CrouchingTiger (148 posts) - - Show Bio

My floor is also used as a laundry bin

#38 Posted by King Saturn (224776 posts) - - Show Bio

I had sex with a white girl one time and she said that my bawls looked like they was made out of clay...

#39 Posted by joshmightbe (25021 posts) - - Show Bio

I sometimes get annoyed when 80 people read my fan fics and no one comments, at that point I'd settle for hate.

#40 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

I often write down very rude comments, but then I don't post them.

I only seem nice because I don't let myself post 80% of what I want to say.

#41 Posted by Surkit (11603 posts) - - Show Bio

I had sex with a white girl one time and she said that my bawls looked like they was made out of clay...

lmfaoooo

#42 Posted by Surkit (11603 posts) - - Show Bio

I sometimes get annoyed when 80 people read my fan fics and no one comments, at that point I'd settle for hate.

RPG is worse with it. over there you know who looked and didn't because all the faces are regular or their posting everywhere else, then they want to pretend they wanna be your best friend ten minutes later out of guilt

Keep it to yourself though I'm not supposed to know :P

#43 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13622 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup

sometimes, yes

yes

yes

#44 Edited by batmannflash (6226 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm extremely sensitive to insults and very romantically cheesy to girls. Then I try to be the tough guy when around my friends

#45 Edited by BigCimmerian (8695 posts) - - Show Bio

I am Batman.

#46 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18344 posts) - - Show Bio

that i'm really an a$$, people don't notice but i make sure to be the dominant one in everything.

I'm admit it here but in real life it took me a while to admit that i am stubborn and always push my thoughts to it's limits.

i am painfully unfunny to the point where cracking jokes kills the mood EVERY SINGLE time, is still crack jokes. i never admit this

i have issues with people who don't know how to listen , to the point where i just want to slap them, and i makes funny faces when they don't listen . i never admit this

i almost always believe that MY way, is the BEST way, mainly because it is. i never admit this

when i offer to pay for something amongst my friends, which happens 98% of the time, i kinda get a little mad for them when they always say yes. i Personally do not mind paying, it's never about the money, f*ck that, no, i just believe that a person should decline 3 out of 10 offers out of self respect and respect towards the one who offers, because i rarely, IF ever let anyone offer me anything, because i feel i am disrespecting the person if start to freeload. ( i WOULD never, EVER say this in the real world, i only say this here because most of you don't know me, seriously i could a donkey sitting at the computer right now, and you wouldn't even know)

i am so clumsy that i make clark kent look like a martial artist , honestly, i almost trampled a woman in front of me because i wasn't able to see her, just because she was slightly shorter than i was, i was lucky my friend stopped me, and right the very same day i slipped on mud, twice, and then i pumped my head of something( glad my friends weren't around when that happened lol). i always come up with excuses like " i'm tired you know?" or " i didn't sleep well last night" >__>, <__<. i have occasionally pumped into people without noticing too.

My brain thinks of the worst possible things to say, i have made people very uncomfortable not only in real life, but also on Comic Vine as well( if that person happens to be reading this i am again sorry). but of course i never admit this

also, whenever i make a review or blog i never directly tell people, only sometimes i managed to put it out there, this is mainly because i feel that i should not shove it down peoples throats, so i leave a bit of hints which leaves a choice for the user, either they want to read it or they don't. i only ask them to read it when i really want feedback.

remember that i have left a lot of things out. -__________-

#47 Posted by ARMIV2 (8804 posts) - - Show Bio

...I think I've covered just about all my issues and idiosyncrasies in other threads...but I'm sure I've got something for this one somewhere...

#48 Edited by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

"If I could push a button and five people in the world would die, but I&#8217;d get free cable for life&#8230; I&#8217;d do it." - Liz Lemon

#49 Posted by AnyWhichWayButUp (760 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretending I've seen a movie and get by with saying ''oh yeah !!! or just laughing '' seriously I don't know how it works

#50 Posted by TDK_1997 (15084 posts) - - Show Bio

I have thought of other things as well:

Sometimes when I crack jokes I offend people but I don't realize.I have a strange sense of humor and a lot of people get offended by my jokes.

When I get in an argument with some of my friends I always try to make them think that I am right and they are not even if they are.And in the end if I lose the argument I get mad and stop talking with them for a while.

Sometimes I watch some stupid animation that everyone hates and when they ask me if I have watched I always negate.