#1 Posted by Allie_Ho (151 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to admit, I'm a horrible topic starter and poster on Comicvine (I do get dissed a lot by posters and have been threatened to get off this site) but I want a topic that everyone can agree on and negotiate (I know some of you have feuds and might say you want to be nicer to XXX.)

I'll start. I want to improve my reputation on this site and reduce the amounts of threats to at least 10%.

#2 Posted by PowerHerc (80692 posts) - - Show Bio

A noble goal.

I want you to succeed!

#3 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

I want cookies!

#4 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm surprised.

I mean most people just do this sort of thing without making a thread for it. :P

#5 Posted by Allie_Ho (151 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite: I think that writing it on paper doesn't wok a lot these days, It's like New Year's Resolutions.

#6 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@Allie_Ho: Alright, just keep in mind that a lot of people who seem rude are just joking around, especially in the Off Topic section.

#7 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

Being threatened to leave the site is unacceptable. I hope you are reporting these people.

On topic -- I would say patience. I used to have quite a bit but this year, it's like I've been emptied of it.

@Decoy Elite said:

@Allie_Ho: Alright, just keep in mind that a lot of people who seem rude are just joking around, especially in the Off Topic section.

This too.

#8 Posted by ARMIV2 (8271 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna improve on my anatomy...and my artistic abilities as a whole so I can actually feel that I belong at my school and I'm not just the idiot who doesn't know how to use Photoshop.

#9 Posted by Jean199999 (544 posts) - - Show Bio

@Allie_Ho said:

I'm going to admit, I'm a horrible topic starter and poster on Comicvine (I do get dissed a lot by posters and have been threatened to get off this site) but I want a topic that everyone can agree on and negotiate (I know some of you have feuds and might say you want to be nicer to XXX.)

I'll start. I want to improve my reputation on this site and reduce the amounts of threats to at least 10%.

That's quite unfortunate. I also am a terrible thread starter but I've never been threatened of anything as far as that.

#10 Posted by thespideyguy (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

If it is a new years resolution I wish to do everything in my power to serve god.

#11 Posted by Loki9876 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

I want cookies!

I agree.

#12 Posted by Jezer (3010 posts) - - Show Bio

Remembering dreams. Lucid dreaming.

#13 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to improve on sleep (I have bad insomnia), and being alone better.

By that, I mean I want to be more comfortable being alone, since that's the default for everyone at first, and I'm not sure I care enough to change that in my situation >.>