#1 Edited by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

1. You CAN make really great friends on this site (most of mine have left permanently....moderator drama as usual, but I'm still staying positive)

2. Being a Storm fan is a full time job when you have to b***h and complain while writing angry letters to writers who maintain employment via the use of the darkest magicks known to man

3. Merely entering this site means that your ability to use shade/sarcasm will increase by at least 35%

4. When comicvine says it's "Upgrading", save ALL of your ish....I swear to God, the only reason I'm still young is because they haven't obtained the ability to wipe my YOUTH.

5. Gifs are the greatest thing known to man when it comes to getting your point across..........follow gay blogs, and your gif-count will GET LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE

6. Fate is a neutral whore who is very willing to take your life, string it up by its legs, and beat the living **** out of it.........

Well, I've been here for 5 years, and this is some of the stuff I've learned...............5 years...........5 long, long years

#2 Posted by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought you left.

#3 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't........life just decided to screw me, and I got quiet

#4 Edited by danhimself (22718 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Samimista (21050 posts) - - Show Bio

@white_mage: You've been on here for five years now Magey? =O Happy Vinerversary! =D So nice to see you posting more again too on this section. You are such a kind and graceful person. My favorite Storm fan. ^__^

#7 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

@white_mage: You've been on here for five years now Magey? =O Happy Vinerversary! =D So nice to see you posting more again too on this section. You are such a kind and graceful person. My favorite Storm fan. ^__^

Thank you Sami!!! I'm glad that you're still around here.lol

#9 Posted by Samimista (21050 posts) - - Show Bio

@xanni15: Hehe! I can only find this;

But I'd also give Magey, Ororo's crown and cape! =D
#10 Posted by Samimista (21050 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista said:

Thank you Sami!!! I'm glad that you're still around here.lol

Aw your welcome anytime! =D I'm now a raccoon lady since we last talked. =O Animals will takeover! 0.0 But for your Vinerversary, let's let Storm have her shine. =D Along with puppies!

#11 Edited by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG, I loooooooooooooooooooooove!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#12 Posted by Edamame (28397 posts) - - Show Bio

Good points. :)

#13 Posted by Samimista (21050 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista said:

OMG, I loooooooooooooooooooooove!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=D All hail Magey!

#14 Posted by cameron83 (7643 posts) - - Show Bio

1. You CAN make really great friends on this site (most of mine have left permanently....moderator drama as usual, but I'm still staying positive)

2. Being a Storm fan is a full time job when you have to b***h and complain while writing angry letters to writers who maintain employment via the use of the darkest magicks known to man

3. Merely entering this site means that your ability to use shade/sarcasm will increase by at least 35%

4. When comicvine says it's "Upgrading", save ALL of your ish....I swear to God, the only reason I'm still young is because they haven't obtained the ability to wipe my YOUTH.

5. Gifs are the greatest thing known to man when it comes to getting your point across..........follow gay blogs, and your gif-count will GET LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE

6. Fate is a neutral whore who is very willing to take your life, string it up by its legs, and beat the living **** out of it.........

Well, I've been here for 5 years, and this is some of the stuff I've learned...............5 years...........5 long, long years

Ain't that the damn truth

#15 Posted by Mercy_ (91881 posts) - - Show Bio

Down with the mods

(Congratulations)

#16 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_ said:

Down with the mods

(Congratulations)

hahaha Thank you..........where IS your moderator tag? lol

#17 Posted by BumpyBoo (10742 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahaha! Great stuff ^____^

#18 Edited by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't been here quite as long, but what I've learned is the comic industry is in dire straights as the fans that populate this site love to complain about the crap that is put out, but they still buy it out of some kind of perverted brand loyalty.

#19 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

Five years? Wow. You've been here a while -- why aren't you a mod yet? ;)

Congratulations, my fellow Storm and Luis Royo lover -- oooooh --- could you imagine if we got him to draw our glorious African Empress?!

**faints from the epic epicness of such an epic thing**

(so happy you've stuck around)

#20 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18733 posts) - - Show Bio

Congrats on five years. Hope I can last at least that long :D

#21 Edited by AgeofHurricane (7303 posts) - - Show Bio

*hugs*

#22 Posted by TheCannon (19464 posts) - - Show Bio

All true things. You are very smart.