Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DCsuperman0007

Life lessons that I learned from video games and movies

1. Superman Returns

I love superman and what I learned from this movie was that when something that means a lot to you is at steak you discover your true strength.

2. X men trilogy

Again I love X men it’s my favorite marvel comic book. What I learned from this series is that everybody is different, everybody is special and you are perfect just the way you are.

3. spider-man 2

This is one of my all-time favorites I just love it.

What this movie taught me is that you do not need super powers to be a hero and to stand for what is right. I have thought about this movie while making choices in my life many times.

4. Star wars: episode 6 return of the Jedi

Everybody loves star wars enough said.

What this movie taught me is that it is never too late to change and do the right thing because deep down you will never lose who you are.

5. Punch Out!

Damn this game was hard but you have to love it.

What I learned from this game is that what’s on the outside is not important it’s what’s on the inside that matters.

6. Superman

I love superman and all his movies (let’s pretend 3 and 4 never happened)

What I learned from this movie is that you can do anything you want you just have to believe in yourself.

7. Friday the 13 part 6: Jason lives

One of my favorite slasher flicks.

What I learned from this movie is that sometimes in life you have to let the past go and live for the future.

8. Super Mario brothers.

My favorite NES game.

What i learned from this game is that you should face your problems no matter how big and how the odds are stacked against you.

9. The karate kid

A classic.

This movie taught me that you can do anything you want you just have to believe.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By Samimista
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
DCsuperman0007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DCsuperman0007

@Samimista: i totally forgot mgs.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By Samimista

@DCsuperman0007: I'll write more on this soon but the Final Fantasy picture literally sums up exactly how I feel except the kids part since I don't want children.

But anyways, Metal Gear Solid and Final Fantasy have impacted my life more than anything. Hideo Kojima and Tetsuya Nomura are the two biggest influences and inspirations of my life thanks to their stories and characters. It's gotten me through the good and bad times of life.

I'm glad in recent years people are seeing that gaming truly is a work of art. If you know me, I'm the type of person that it really takes a lot to impress and to get me heavily absorbed into franchises but Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid I truly love and they hold a special place in my heart.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By willpayton

Things I learned from The Dark Knight Rises:

-If you break your back, someone can just punch you really hard to fix it.

-a little girl can jump further than Batman

-if you fall like 10 ft with a rope tied around your waist, a few months after serious back injury, you'll be fine and not get your back snapped again

-having no cartilage in your knees is not a problem for the Batman

-if you're a world-famous billionaire, once you're presumed dead no one will notice you when you're hanging out in public

Avatar image for necrotic_lycanthrope
Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Things I've learned is that all your problems can be solved by a giant rocket powered punch to the face.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@WillPayton said:

Things I learned from The Dark Knight Rises:

-If you break your back, someone can just punch you really hard to fix it.

-a little girl can jump further than Batman

-if you fall like 10 ft with a rope tied around your waist, a few months after serious back injury, you'll be fine and not get your back snapped again

-having no cartilage in your knees is not a problem for the Batman

-if you're a world-famous billionaire, once you're presumed dead no one will notice you when you're hanging out in public

Ha ha.