#1 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone use the Personalised Google Homepage? They've got some really nice themes, and you put in your location and then the theme will turn day and night according to your location.

Just a note though, you have to use http://www.google.com/ig for the themes to work, not just www.google.com

I'm glad they did, that minimalist white was killing me.

#2 Posted by G-Man (30230 posts) - - Show Bio

Google for my homepage? Shouldn't everyone have Comic Vine as their homepage? Sheesh!
Post Edited:2007-04-01 21:51:14

Staff
#3 Posted by Shatterstar (4513 posts) - - Show Bio

Should be a comicvine widget for the google homepage.

#4 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually, I'm surprised there's no ComicVine in Wikipedia.

#5 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't updated my google homepage in ages. Mostly I use yahoo for everything, which is mad because it drives me nuts. Oooo you know what would be cool? A comic vine widget for my Mac dashboard! Is there one out there? Man I wish I could program those things coz then I'd set one up.

#6 Posted by Captain Cascader (1284 posts) - - Show Bio

Shatterstar says:

"Should be a comicvine widget for the google homepage. "

You can add any of the RSS feeds from the site into the google homepage. I use the new comics feed and the reviews page on it now.

If anyone has any requests for it, I'd be happy to build some other feeds to add there.

Staff
#7 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Cascader says:

"Shatterstar says:
"Should be a comicvine widget for the google homepage. "

You can add any of the RSS feeds from the site into the google homepage. I use the new comics feed and the reviews page on it now.

If anyone has any requests for it, I'd be happy to build some other feeds to add there.

"

Hey Capt. Cascader, I clicked the RSS feed link on the reviews page, but it says there's no link. Just a heads up.

#8 Posted by Red L.A.M.P. (2828 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

Hey Capt. Cascader, I clicked the RSS feed link on the reviews page, but it says there's no link. Just a heads up."

My bad, thanks. Fixed.

Staff
#9 Edited by JeanRalphio (1842 posts) - - Show Bio

This is archaeology.