• 69 results
  • 1
  • 2
#2 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that's a psychotic.

#3 Posted by TheRedRobin96 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

o_O wow.....kinda scary.....how he was able to continue after getting shot is.....wow.....

#4 Posted by Tyler Starke (4410 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I say we all stock up on weapons

#5 Posted by RoboShark (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha buddy of mine had this on facebook last night.

#6 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

The f*ck?

#7 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17822 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoa.

Times like this im glad I dont live in the US :)

But that's just ....disturbing in so many ways.

#8 Posted by cattlebattle (12675 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy sh*T, that was exactly like the news reports they have in zombie outbreak movies before they realize "whats really going on".....terrifying
 
It would be neat if the world really did end this year due to zombies......I'd run ish Michone style, katana and all

#9 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

I'd run ish Michone style, katana and all

Nah, you'd probably be one of the first to die. xP

#10 Posted by King Saturn (224000 posts) - - Show Bio
that's really funny
#11 Posted by cattlebattle (12675 posts) - - Show Bio
@X35 said:

@cattlebattle said:

I'd run ish Michone style, katana and all

Nah, you'd probably be one of the first to die. xP

eh, I would probably last pretty long, I grew up in black ghettos as a white male.....I have phenomenal survival skills
#12 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: Pffft... you'd put yourself in harm's way trying to be a badass... you'd get chewed up within a day xD

#13 Posted by cattlebattle (12675 posts) - - Show Bio
@X35: Don't hate the player...hate the game
#14 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

And so it begins...........

#15 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it weird that part of me hopes that this is a result of some horrible experiment gone wrong and orchestrated by the US government? Captain Trips style but with zombies instead.

#16 Posted by Shadow_Thief (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

Cocaine is a messed up drug.

#17 Posted by Angeni (5085 posts) - - Show Bio

O____O T_T

#18 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shadow_Thief: Agreed but in my experience (not that I personally do coke) I've never seen or heard of anyone totally freaking like that. Being completely paranoid and sweating constantly is one thing. Eating a man is something else lol.

#19 Posted by Shadow_Thief (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glitch_Spawn: Agreed; that can't be the only factor at play, here.

#20 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shadow_Thief said:

@Glitch_Spawn: Agreed; that can't be the only factor at play, here.

I guess we'll find out if people on Wall Street start chomping on each other hahahaha.

#21 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Better get that Katanna.

#22 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

Akaviri style

#23 Posted by Mr_riddler (15734 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool. Finally, the Zombie Apocalypse has begun.

#24 Posted by The Stegman (23803 posts) - - Show Bio
 
Bring it.
Online
#25 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone remembers the rules?

#26 Posted by Mr_riddler (15734 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup, after 10 days of zombie apocalypse you can use the cannibalism as a form of obtaining food.

#27 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Zombie fail. How are the zombies supposed to eat us without faces?

#28 Posted by TheRedRobin96 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

This whole thing has gotten out of hand. Its not the beginning of the end of the world. Some dude just snorted some weird thing and it made him go super insane. Reports said he had been insane for YEARS.

#29 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (10007 posts) - - Show Bio

That's even worse than decaying slow a$$ zombies, though. Crackheads can run.

#30 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

This is pure fake. Zombies dont exist...LOL

#31 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheRedRobin96 said:

This whole thing has gotten out of hand. Its not the beginning of the end of the world. Some dude just snorted some weird thing and it made him go super insane. Reports said he had been insane for YEARS.

Party pooper!

#32 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:

@TheRedRobin96 said:

This whole thing has gotten out of hand. Its not the beginning of the end of the world. Some dude just snorted some weird thing and it made him go super insane. Reports said he had been insane for YEARS.

Party pooper!

#33 Posted by Illuminatus (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol.

#34 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

That's gross.

#35 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

We're f**ked.

#36 Posted by _Zombie_ (10383 posts) - - Show Bio

Remember guys, trip the obese people first. They have more meat, so the zombies will go after them instead of you!

#37 Posted by Phylos (2641 posts) - - Show Bio

The Zombie Apocalypse will give birth to new Earth heroes haha.

#38 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10435 posts) - - Show Bio

That's actually not to far from me. the location i mean.

#39 Posted by Lunacyde (18467 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm ready.

Online
#40 Posted by CrimsonCake (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

This is pure fake. Zombies dont exist...LOL

The story isn't fake.You've seen the movies,The people who say this are usually the first ones to go.

#41 Posted by danhimself (22452 posts) - - Show Bio

definitely sounds like the beginning of a zombie movie....I'm not thrilled over this news

#42 Posted by Lunacyde (18467 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:

definitely sounds like the beginning of a zombie movie....I'm not thrilled over this news

Or the beginning of Hobo with a Shotgun.
Online
#43 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

I just saw the guys face. I feel nauseous.

#44 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@AweSam said:

I just saw the guys face. I feel nauseous.

Where?
#45 Edited by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@AweSam: Dear God....Is the guy still alive?
#47 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

Time to show the world that nerds like us are prepared for these,start stocking your Nokias people,war shall begin.

#48 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64: Yeah, the injuries aren't what's worrying the doctors, it's the injections from the attack. They expect the man to make a recovery, but he'll be going through a lot of surgeries for the next six months. Poor guy lost an eye and is going to be permanently disfigured. They think the attack was caused by a drug known as "Bath Salts" (street name).

#49 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glitch_Spawn said:

@Shadow_Thief: Agreed but in my experience (not that I personally do coke) I've never seen or heard of anyone totally freaking like that. Being completely paranoid and sweating constantly is one thing. Eating a man is something else lol.

There are far worse drugs than cocaine and it's highly unlikely that this was the result of a cocaine addict nor was it a "zombie".

Moderator
#50 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@AweSam said:

@Primmaster64: Yeah, the injuries aren't what's worrying the doctors, it's the injections from the attack. They expect the man to make a recovery, but he'll be going through a lot of surgeries for the next six months. Poor guy lost an eye and is going to be permanently disfigured. They think the attack was caused by a drug known as "Bath Salts" (street name).

Damn...I could not see his face at all in that pic.