The Zombie Apocalypse : Can you survive?

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

This is actually a game/battle, but since it contains no comic characters, it has to be in Off-Topic.

(inspired by Dane's Zombieworld thread)

Scenario

The Zombie Apocalypse has struck, and the virus/epidemic has spread throughout the nations. You and your 2-4 Comic Viner friends have gathered in real life in a base and you have been living there for a couple days, but did not bother barricading it since there are not many zombies in the town. However, in the television, a news caster says that swarms of zombies are coming into your location on all directions in a matter of 5 hours. You cannot transport yourself out of the place in time, so you must stay put and barricade yourselves.

You must survive a total of 10 days/nights.

Each night 1,000 Zombies will attack.

Your plan must cover the following :

• How you will gather enough food in 5 hours to survive for 10 days/nights.
  • Your apparel. What armor will you have? What are the pros and cons of it?
  • What extra supplies will you get? (Ex. Medical supplies, flashlights, etc.)
  • What base or save haven you choose.
  • What defenses/barricades you will install into your base.
  • How long and how efficient would those defenses do against the zombie horde(s)?
  • How your 3 chosen weapons will be efficient against zombies, and how you will use them.
  • Your basic plan and strategy in surviving the hordes.
  • Emergency plan when your defenses get overwhelmed.

Rules

• The zombies are only Walkers.
  • You will have infinite/unlimited ammo, but you still need to reload.
  • You can only have a 1 Long Range Weapon, 1 Med-Range Weapon, and 1 Short Range Weapon
  • Select 2-4 other Comic Viners to assist you in your survival.
  • Describe your base/safe haven, and list it's barricades.
  • Post a detailed plan on how you will survive.
  • The higher the stakes and difficulty, the better your score will be.
  • No stomp weapons.

Scores

1 - Not only did you not survive, but you failed miserably.

2 - You didn't survive, but you certainly gave a fight before going down!

3- You won, but it wasn't that epic and was too easy for you.

4- You survived, and it was uber epic as you hacked down at the zombies!

5- You are the ultimate zombie killing machine, as well as your buddies!

Reference

If you're having a hard time choosing, here's some basic references.

Melee Weapons

Armor

Guns

Explosives

Winners

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By IZZR

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

bump

Sick battle kid, Well i know Karate and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Kenjutsu so i know how to use a katana and have 2 at home, i have actually done a firearms course but for handguns only although in my native country i have done target practise with an Ak47. I dont know who else i could team up with coz im a bit too raw and it would hold me back if i knew someone in my crew was scared but i could own them with a couple viners who at least have the necessary strength to stay still while clapping the hammer if you know what i mean.

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheDude123

Your plan must cover the following :

• How long and how efficient would those defenses do against the zombie horde(s)?
  • How your 3 chosen weapons will be efficient against zombies, and how you will use them.

-Gather several boxes of nutritional bars that contain protein, fat, and carbohydrates and many gallons of water. Eat one bar per meal and drink 4 oz. of water per meal.

-Leather outfit (it is bite-proof to a certain extent). Leather gloves. Combat boots. Thermal underwear.

-Medical kit, flashlight, electric lantern, batteries, several lighters. Toilet paper and a bucket. rope, a hammer, large vise grips, heavy duty eye-hole screws, a tent and a sleeping bag. Lots of batteries. Large bottles of cooking oil.2 Rapelling ropes and kits Ice cleats. Close grip double handled row bar. Backpack. Nails

-The top of a water tower

-Oiling down the ladder rungs and oiling the area on top of the water tower right above the ladder should prevent any zombies from reaching me and if by some miracle on their part they do I can easily dispatch them one by one via AK 7.62x39 rounds or 1911 .45 rounds if I get bored

-The inherent defenses of the water tower would be quite sufficient to last the entire 10 days.

-Long range weapon: Custom selective fire AK 47

No Caption Provided

-Medium range weapon: Custom Competition 1911a's

No Caption Provided

-Short range: Combat steel Katana

No Caption Provided

-Emergency plan: attach a rope to the top of the tower and the roof of a lower building and sliding on the rope to the other roof via close grip double handled row bar, barricade the roof entrance ,and kill any zombie who gets through

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheSwordsman Nice descriptions. Any teammates you have in mind? Also you are missing a mid-range weapon.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see you edited it. Nevermind. Nice plans too. You should clear. I'll edit it tomorrow since I'm on my iPad right now. I think you would get a 3 or 4.

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

--

• I wouldn't go to my local Supermarket because that's the first thought of anyone is a zombie apocalypse. I would raid the surrounding houses for any food or water. It wouldn't be too hard because most people would be out looking for loved ones or trying to leave.
  • I wouldn't wear any armor because I wouldn't be fighting.
  • I would grab anything that might come in handy later (entertainment, medical supplies) or even anything remotely shiny.
  • I would choose the sewer line to hide. I would carry with me a bolt cutter (AKA The Keys to The City) and a box of deadbolts with me to break in and secure any and all gates/doors around me.
  • Add in the factor that I might not even see a zombie, i'm pretty sure it's the best plan. I would be able to last down there until I ran out of food. Even if the hoard managed to find me, the passageways would be too small for them to overpower the gates.
  • For my three weapons I would choose a battery powered nail gun, a tazer (some sewers are filled with liquid waste), and a regular handgun of any kind (last resort).
  • Wait it out.
  • There is no emergency plan unless there are a lot of exits/doors. If there were then it would be fairly easy, but if there's only one way in and one way out then i'm screwed if I get overwhelmed.
TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheDude123

@TheSwordsman Nice descriptions. Any teammates you have in mind? Also you are missing a mid-range weapon

I see you edited it. Nevermind. Nice plans too. You should clear. I'll edit it tomorrow since I'm on my iPad right now. I think you would get a 3 or 4.

No need for teammates.Thanks. Was a fun thread to participate in.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NIGHTCRAWLER: You guys seem to be forgetting you can call out Viners to help you! Anyways, I think the zombies may be able to find you, and if more than 3 zombies come in they will attract tons of them. You also need a better arsenal just in case.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By laflux

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek:

Weapons- long range M21 EBR Acog with stealth suppressor, Medium Range Silenced UMP 45 with cherry pie rounds and Hunting Crossbow.

I will focus on stealth. M21 EBR is a very versatile weapon with a high rate of fire, relatively low recoil and selective fire capabilities. Its based on the m14, which I have actually fired with my late granddad, so i guess i'd be decent with it and could teach anyone how to use it. My Long range user, Floopay, will be more than able to take out zombies at long range but still be formidable up close.

You will have the UMP. The relatively low fire of the UMP allows for lower recoil and won't be such a factor as you'd be able to aim for more head-shots. The cherry pie rounds are explosive and so when fired in the brain, will completely destroy it. Its also quite accurate, so your not completely useless at longer ranges.

I will have the Crossbow. Easy enough to use, and the bolts can double up a melee weapons. Great for stealth and sneaking around. I will use my crossbow and go all assassins creed, like Daryl from the walking dead. I know my town very well, and would be comfortable going around during the day collecting supplies.

We will hold my Library. Different parts can be closed off with automatic fencing using the controls, it has one main entrance, and an small underground one which leads to a underpass. It also has a shop with various foodstuffs to supply us, and multiple stories for my sniper to take watch over.

I will use C4 as my explosive, and trigger it at the small underpass entrance. If it goes off, It will be due to a walker, and we will leave the library before that small exit is overwhelmed, as the main one will probably be under attack, though it would take many zombies to break it down.

Since I live very near a river and have a small boat, if we get overwhelmed we could retreat to the boat and drive down the river Thames, Dawn of the Dead style, staying in the middle of the river until the five days are up.

I live in Grays, Essex BTW, just in case you think I'm making it up.

What do you think.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: Wow great plan! You win!

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By laflux

YEESSSS!!!!! Did you check to see if I was lying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

YEESSSS!!!!! Did you check to see if I was lying

You aren't. Right when I googled Grays, Essex, I saw the big library.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Cool thread.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader said:

Cool thread.

Thanks! Care to play?

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@mrdecepticonleader said:

Cool thread.

Thanks! Care to play?

Yeah I will once I think of a decent plan.

Kevhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Kevhunt

1000 zombies over 8 hours that is only 2 a minute, so it is pretty much impossible to have a losing scenario. If they're only walkers there wouldn't even be a zombie apocalypse. So Neighorhoodcomicgeek you get a 1 for an epic failure of a question.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Kevhunt said:

1000 zombies over 8 hours that is only 2 a minute, so it is pretty much impossible to have a losing scenario. If they're only walkers there wouldn't even be a zombie apocalypse. So Neighorhoodcomicgeek you get a 1 for an epic failure of a question.

Seriously?

1000 Zombies attacking you all at once. What's so difficult to understand about that?

You get a 1 for being a nitpicking troll.

Kevhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Kevhunt

I don't know anyone one here, so I'm going with people I know. 

Weapons and persons:

Me long range, Mini-14 with a 1-4 tactical scope; my brother medium range, SKS with bayonet laser sight and red dot; my cousin short range, glock 22. All with tactical flash lights. Perks all are auto loading with high ammo capacity, accurate and dependable.

Other gear: Rappelling equipment, tactical vest and belt packs with food, water, ammo, and supplies. Night vision goggles.

Armor: Kevlar lined riding leather. Perks bite proof doesn't restrict to much movement. Downside it adds weight.

Base: Cosco distribution center. Perks 5 min. from my current residences, takes care of food, medical supplies and water. All concrete structure. 

Plan: Use trucks and cars to barricade secondary entrances, build a choke point at the main entrance with obstacles to farther slow down are walking zombies. Backup Plan: If we are in danger of being overwhelmed retreat to the roof and rappel down the far side of the roof to a fueled up and supplied vehicle and drive the rest of the night. At daybreak move to are secondary hold out, a concrete company building with all concrete structure and three possible entry points. Barricade the two of the entrances and create a choke point at the remaining one. 

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: By the way you said at night, not a 1000 all at once.
Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know; Let's find out!

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#22  Edited By wildvine

Am i allowed to form a plan with my fellow survivors?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#23  Edited By Strider1992

Food: Go for boxes of protein bars, MRE's and canned food anything that will last a long time should it be required

Armor: Lightweight armor. Zombies are slow. Wearing a full suit of metal armor or kevlar just makes you more likely to be caught. Zombies always attack the vulnerable spots in your defense so shin guard's, arm guards and some leather wrapped around your neck to protect from bites. The reason Zombies always seem to tag arms and legs is because thats the parts we use to protect ourselves. How often do you see a Zombie bite someone on the chest? For that reason only neck, arm and shin guards are required to keep the team agile and quick although it does sacrifice all overall durability. Our main advantage is speed though why sacrifice it?

Supplies: Flashlights, Batteries, Fireworks, Rope, 4 Walkie Talkies

Base: A Lighthouse.

Why you ask?

1. Lighthouses are built on cliffs near the sea. The natural defenses (sheer drops, rocks etc..) will slow the zombies down and most likely kill a lot.

2. The god damn light! In a non-combat situation it can be used to signal that their are still people alive in the tower (good if you wanna get rescued). In a combat situation at night it is an invaluable tool as it won't matter how dark it gets you can just turn that big ass light on and see everything.

3. Its high! You'll see those Zombies coming soooooo far away you'll know exactly what to expect.

4. Lighthouse have no low down windows. They all start mid-way up the tower. That means the only way for any zombie to get in is via the front door. There's no windows so short of biting through concrete (unlikely) those bitey buggers ain't getting in.

5. Lighthouse's have a loooooooooooooong winding staircase to get up to the top. Guess what? Zombies have no hand eye co-ordination and normally end up tripping over each other. I'd like to see them try to climb that huge twisting stair case.

Defenses: One guy sits at the top of the tower as a look out and signals to the others what he see's via the walkie talkie. One guy is mid-way up the tower at the window. The other two are at the bottom with the barricaded door. The guy at the top is armed with an M21 sniper (good rate of fire and it doesn't need to be powerful to rip though a zombie head) and a baseball bat. The guy midway has an MP5 SMG, a desert eagle and a truncheon. The two guys at the bottom are armed with AA12 shotguns, twin UZI's and truncheons. You may be wondering why I keep picking truncheons. The reason is simple. When running up the stairs to escape zombies its a seriously confined space. You would not have enough room to swing something like a bat or an axe. Another good thing is they cannot get stuck in a zombie which could happen with a bladed weapon such as a knife or katana.

If it looks like their are two many zombies attacking the door for the duo to handle (unlikely as there's only 1 way in so only 2 zombies max can get in at a time) the guy posted on the top sends fire works off over the cliffs. Why? Zombies are stupid. Anything that looks interesting they will follow so letting of a few fireworks will buy the guys at the bottom some respite and maybe even cause a few undead idiots to fall over the cliffs.

Should the zombies managed to breach the door the two people at the bottom are to retreat to the mid way immediately taking the third guy along the way. The stair-case is rigged with dynamite to explode if need be. The guy at the top holds the detonator and as soon as he hears that the others are clear he blows the stair case just before the top of tower. The others can then sit back and watch as the zombies lumber along to try and eat them only to suddenly fall to their deaths as they run out of stairs.

Should they by some miracle managed to get to the top (which should be impossible) the rope is then thrown down the opposite side of the tower and we all slide down it. Then all of the remaining fireworks are let off and we run like hell and hopefully get away while those zombies are distracted by the pretty lights and with our light armor we have a good shot!

Weapons: The M21 for the top guy was chosen simply for its good rate of fire and low kick. The SMG for the mid-way guy was chosen for its good range and compact size (wielding it while running through the tower won't be a problem). The AA12 shotguns where chosen simply for their rate of fire and their ability to blow the beejeezus out of anything that gets near and two of them behind a barricaded door? Thats gonna cause hell. I previously explained me reason for the truncheons.

I will survive!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Kevhunt said:

I don't know anyone one here, so I'm going with people I know.

Weapons and persons:

Me long range, Mini-14 with a 1-4 tactical scope; my brother medium range, SKS with bayonet laser sight and red dot; my cousin short range, glock 22. All with tactical flash lights. Perks all are auto loading with high ammo capacity, accurate and dependable.

Other gear: Rappelling equipment, tactical vest and belt packs with food, water, ammo, and supplies. Night vision goggles.

Armor: Kevlar lined riding leather. Perks bite proof doesn't restrict to much movement. Downside it adds weight.

Base: Cosco distribution center. Perks 5 min. from my current residences, takes care of food, medical supplies and water. All concrete structure.

Plan: Use trucks and cars to barricade secondary entrances, build a choke point at the main entrance with obstacles to farther slow down are walking zombies. Backup Plan: If we are in danger of being overwhelmed retreat to the roof and rappel down the far side of the roof to a fueled up and supplied vehicle and drive the rest of the night. At daybreak move to are secondary hold out, a concrete company building with all concrete structure and three possible entry points. Barricade the two of the entrances and create a choke point at the remaining one.

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: By the way you said at night, not a 1000 all at once.

You pass.

And I meant all the zombies rushing at once at night.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine said:

Am i allowed to form a plan with my fellow survivors?

Yes.

@Strider92 said:

Food: Go for boxes of protein bars, MRE's and canned food anything that will last a long time should it be required

Armor: Lightweight armor. Zombies are slow. Wearing a full suit of metal armor or kevlar just makes you more likely to be caught. Zombies always attack the vulnerable spots in your defense so shin guard's, arm guards and some leather wrapped around your neck to protect from bites. The reason Zombies always seem to tag arms and legs is because thats the parts we use to protect ourselves. How often do you see a Zombie bite someone on the chest? For that reason only neck, arm and shin guards are required to keep the team agile and quick although it does sacrifice all overall durability. Our main advantage is speed though why sacrifice it?

Supplies: Flashlights, Batteries, Fireworks, Rope, 4 Walkie Talkies

Base: A Lighthouse.

Why you ask?

1. Lighthouses are built on cliffs near the sea. The natural defenses (sheer drops, rocks etc..) will slow the zombies down and most likely kill a lot.

2. The god damn light! In a non-combat situation it can be used to signal that their are still people alive in the tower (good if you wanna get rescued). In a combat situation at night it is an invaluable tool as it won't matter how dark it gets you can just turn that big ass light on and see everything.

3. Its high! You'll see those Zombies coming soooooo far away you'll know exactly what to expect.

4. Lighthouse have no low down windows. They all start mid-way up the tower. That means the only way for any zombie to get in is via the front door. There's no windows so short of biting through concrete (unlikely) those bitey buggers ain't getting in.

5. Lighthouse's have a loooooooooooooong winding staircase to get up to the top. Guess what? Zombies have no hand eye co-ordination and normally end up tripping over each other. I'd like to see them try to climb that huge twisting stair case.

Defenses: One guy sits at the top of the tower as a look out and signals to the others what he see's via the walkie talkie. One guy is mid-way up the tower at the window. The other two are at the bottom with the barricaded door. The guy at the top is armed with an M21 sniper (good rate of fire and it doesn't need to be powerful to rip though a zombie head) and a baseball bat. The guy midway has an MP5 SMG, a desert eagle and a truncheon. The two guys at the bottom are armed with AA12 shotguns, twin UZI's and truncheons. You may be wondering why I keep picking truncheons. The reason is simple. When running up the stairs to escape zombies its a seriously confined space. You would not have enough room to swing something like a bat or an axe. Another good thing is they cannot get stuck in a zombie which could happen with a bladed weapon such as a knife or katana.

If it looks like their are two many zombies attacking the door for the duo to handle (unlikely as there's only 1 way in so only 2 zombies max can get in at a time) the guy posted on the top sends fire works off over the cliffs. Why? Zombies are stupid. Anything that looks interesting they will follow so letting of a few fireworks will buy the guys at the bottom some respite and maybe even cause a few undead idiots to fall over the cliffs.

Should the zombies managed to breach the door the two people at the bottom are to retreat to the mid way immediately taking the third guy along the way. The stair-case is rigged with dynamite to explode if need be. The guy at the top holds the detonator and as soon as he hears that the others are clear he blows the stair case just before the top of tower. The others can then sit back and watch as the zombies lumber along to try and eat them only to suddenly fall to their deaths as they run out of stairs.

Should they by some miracle managed to get to the top (which should be impossible) the rope is then thrown down the opposite side of the tower and we all slide down it. Then all of the remaining fireworks are let off and we run like hell and hopefully get away while those zombies are distracted by the pretty lights and with our light armor we have a good shot!

Weapons: The M21 for the top guy was chosen simply for its good rate of fire and low kick. The SMG for the mid-way guy was chosen for its good range and compact size (wielding it while running through the tower won't be a problem). The AA12 shotguns where chosen simply for their rate of fire and their ability to blow the beejeezus out of anything that gets near and two of them behind a barricaded door? Thats gonna cause hell. I previously explained me reason for the truncheons.

I will survive!!!!!!!!!!!

UBER PASS

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#26  Edited By Strider1992

UBER PASS

BOOYAH! That a score of 4?

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By superstay

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek:

1) I live next to two markets and a gas station so I'm good

2) full body clothing thats pretty thick so my body will be fully clothed and not to thick so I could still move quickly.

3) Theirs a Lowes near me so......yeah

4) My house is a upstairs apartment so the front door is the only way they could come in.

5) The Lowes has alot of good defenses and barricades

6) If I use iron and medal along with wood than yeah I could last 10 days

7) AK-47 - Machete - Bowie Knife. Preserve ammo by shooting shortly at the heads and shoot the zombies that get in the door way,

8) Use my Machete and Bowie Knife assisted by my quick hands to keep them off.

d^_^b Because of PS3 post limit I'll leave another post on details

Kevhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Kevhunt

They could get through your apartments sheet rock walls.

_Hawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By _Hawk_

With a Barrett .50 cal and a M4 with unlimited ammo. I could take out 1,000 zombies in an hour.........

Open field with a good pair of binoculars I wouldn't be the slightest bit worried. I honestly don't know if they would make it with in 100 yrds of me.

_Hawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By _Hawk_

Oh I'd like ear protection....those are some loud guns.

Kevhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Kevhunt
@_Hawk_: Have you ever been around super powerful riffles before?
_Hawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By _Hawk_

@Kevhunt: Why yes I have. I shoot a .50 cal about once a month....ammo is expensive.

I shoot AR's almost every weekend. I hog hunt a lot.

Avatar image for ifdcruledtheworld
IfDCRuledTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base: Very tall fancy hotel.

Plan: With the 5 hrs. my team and I would barricade the exits forcing the zombies to enter only through the front door. Similar to the ending scene in Serenity, as the 1000 zombies filter through the front door my team and I would pick them apart as they enter. We kill what we can then we make our way to the stairwell and then up to the next floor via rope. We would climb up because we would have laid all sorts of large debris all along the stairs. Zombies are a clumsy bunch and it would take them time to make their way up the stairs. Being a few floors above them we would rain down bullets on them and maybe a few grenades. If things get tough we would go up another level and blow up that section of the stairwell stopping the zombies in their tracks. And that's the plan. Kill what we can and before we get overrun we blow the stairs and start over on the next floor up. There's plenty of snacks and stuff on each floor so we got food covered. Not to mention a bed to sleep on during the day.

Kevhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Kevhunt
@_Hawk_: Just curious since elephant guns with muzzle brakes tend to cause concussions in shooter if they're shot several time.
_Hawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By _Hawk_

@Kevhunt: Depends on the break and how the concussion from the gun carries back.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superstay: @IfDCRuledTheWorld: @_Hawk_: @Kevhunt:

I will read and consider all arguments tomorrow. (and edit winners in)

_Hawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By _Hawk_

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: I was posting just for fun.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_Hawk_: Okay. Just making sure.

Kevhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Kevhunt

I was just curious about shooting a .50 BMG.

_Hawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By _Hawk_

@Kevhunt: My shotgun magnum slug hits a lot harder.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#41  Edited By MasterKungFu

My plan is as follows

• How you will gather enough food in 5 hours to survive for 10 days/nights. I currently eat light, up to 15 hours max without getting hungry. my home would normally support 4 days food but can now be 8 or 10 by suppressing my hunger pains.
  • Your apparel. What armor will you have? What are the pros and cons of it? No armour but hope not to get bitten. Armour would probably weigh me down and there's no guarantee its strong enough to resist a zombie bite.
  • What extra supplies will you get? (Ex. Medical supplies, flashlights, etc.) Flashlights bad idea, medical supplies hopefully not needed, clothing should be limited, vehicle maybe
  • What base or save haven you choose. an island in the middle of a large river few miles up northeast, mountainous region several miles to the northwest, the middle of the desert far to the west
  • What defenses/barricades you will install into your base. barbed wires over a series of steel spiked barricades laced with kerosene on a rope, build some ditches
  • How long and how efficient would those defenses do against the zombie horde(s)? hopefully long enough and if they get to the last steel spiked barricade KABOOM!
  • How your 3 chosen weapons will be efficient against zombies, and how you will use them. mini-gun against mass hordes, pistol as a backup while mini-gun gets reloaded, baseball bat against the few lone zombies
  • Your basic plan and strategy in surviving the hordes. stay on higher ground and make sure the escape route is clear, if possible entice them by throwing meat at them away from us
  • Emergency plan when your defenses get overwhelmed. have the escape route quick to access, have the vehicle or transport ready, have the base blow up once we leave