ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ximpossibrux

It was inevitable.

Microsoft literally did everything that they SHOULDN'T have done with the Xbox One, and Ps4 looked like the good guys. All Sony had to do was not restrict the Ps4 and their console looked better in comparison.

So really Microsoft f*cked up big time, and Sony took advantage of that and won the console war. Microsoft is currently trying to win it back, but it's too late. They aren't listening to the consumer, they're just trying to cover their own asses from their stupidity.

Tacos_Kickass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Tacos_Kickass

Their greed and arrogance hurt them in my eyes, this isn't going to convince me to get a nazibox anytime soon. Its good to see that they did end up listening to the people but it was only to save their own asses, If it was already out and doing decent they wouldn't have given a f@ck what the fans wanted as long as that money rolled in.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What a gross marketing ploy. Microsoft either planned this or realized how desperately ridiculous it's solicits were, and is trying to win back consumers with features that never should've been included/excluded.

novi_homines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So they realized they were greedy, and they realized their greed wouldn't pay off, so they backtrack in order to make more money? No thanks.

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

"Oh.. PS4 is literally dominating us.. Guess we should act like we care."

Yea-no. We all know what the One's original intent was, and that's all that matters. Now they want to fix it because PS4 looks nicer. Yeah, once a Sony guy, always a Sony guy.. and Nintendo guy.

Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

You people are hard to please. First everyone is saying these options is what will 'kill' the xbox one. Now they changed it and you're still not happy.

Yes they made a wrong business choice, but they realized it and changed it. Of course they want to sell more, it's a commercial company. Why do you thinking Sony were bashing them at their E3 presentation? Also for them to sell more.

Both companies are greedy. And now the difference between the two consoles is gone and we can focus on the actual games again! Which games do you prefer, thats what you should be looking at.

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the only thing hurting them now is the price.

SergeStorms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

I have gone back to Xbox One with this. It will have more games at launch and will do more in my living room. My son and I had decided it was PS4 time but this announcement brought us back.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

Notice the creepy camera hasn't been removed.

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ImNemotheGemini

Y'all see how easily these restrictions were lifted right ? Watch how they slowly creep their way back into the system once its out ! DRM for high market games will come back.. Those ever evolving titles like Forza with its Driver thingy will require you to be online or else it won't function ! Halo won't be trade able ... Hince forth and so on !

Pfcoolio14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@innervenom123:

Whats wrong with the kinect? Its a pretty amazing device. Especially with the augmented reality illuminate system that it can perform this next gen. I don't see what everyone has against it. If you're with the conspiracy theories then that's pretty ridiculous.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@innervenom123:

Whats wrong with the kinect? Its a pretty amazing device. Especially with the augmented reality illuminate system that it can perform this next gen. I don't see what everyone has against it.

I didn't realize Microsoft employees frequented Comicvine.

Pfcoolio14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pfcoolio14
russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spoiler alert, the Xbox one can turn into a robot

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

I actually would prefer the old options for sharing. You could all share a gaming library with your friends.

Pfcoolio14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek:

Same thing I thought. You could even share the digital arcade ones. Even if it was just 10 friends, its not like I let more than that borrow in real life.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Massive library with your gaming crew? I'm in.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

You people are hard to please. First everyone is saying these options is what will 'kill' the xbox one. Now they changed it and you're still not happy.

Yes they made a wrong business choice, but they realized it and changed it. Of course they want to sell more, it's a commercial company. Why do you thinking Sony were bashing them at their E3 presentation? Also for them to sell more.

Both companies are greedy. And now the difference between the two consoles is gone and we can focus on the actual games again! Which games do you prefer, thats what you should be looking at.

This.Now we can focus on games.

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they said this will be done with a patch. a patch. think how easily this can be undone with another patch. they are trying to appear like a caring company........ yeah f**k you microsoft.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MonsterStomp

Kind of feel sorry for Microsoft, but I am over the moon now! It's a little late but only time will heal their reputation!

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Still not convinced because of the whole "kinect watching you 24/7" ordeal

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

They dont give a crap about the consumers, they are simply trying to save their own asses and its depressing as hell to see people come crawling back because of it. Whats gonna stop them from pulling this again if everyone goes back to buying an Xbox One now?

Pfcoolio14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ximpossibrux: @tacos_kickass: @novi_homines: @mikethekiller: @sergestorms: @innervenom123: @glitch_spawn: @russellmania77: @scorpion2501: @yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: @monsterstomp: @consolemaster001:

I don't know. I feel like with the features they mentioned, they were taking a humongous leap towards the future. So much so that they said we could resell digital games. Imagine selling Castle Crashers or Castlevania when you were done with it. Even letting your friends borrow digital titles that they originally couldn't do without the disc. As well as playing your games from any Xbox One anywhere.

Now, we just have an Xbox 360 with better graphics. People don't realize it now, but when the PS4 and Xbox One come out and they're just graphic upgrades, they'll complain. Microsoft was on to something even though it wasn't perfected and people hated them for it. This is just going to be a repeat of Last gen with better graphics. I think Sony had realized it, and that's why they capitalized on the whole 24 hour thing.

The thing however that I really hate is people being nitpicky over an amazing device like the Kinect. It can now basically alternate the landscape around your TV and people complain about it watching you. Seriously, you know how toddlerish that complaint sounds. It's like you can't please anyone.

Pfcoolio14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae:

My reply above was for you too, forgot to put you in it.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The thing however that I really hate is people being nitpicky over an amazing device like the Kinect. It can now basically alternate the landscape around your TV and people complain about it watching you. Seriously, you know how toddlerish that complaint sounds. It's like you can't please anyone.

How much are you being paid to post here?

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Good.

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By frogdog

I don't know. I feel like with the features they mentioned, they were taking a humongous leap towards the future.

A step in the future that more restrictions than the past, and zero improvement with gaming.

So much so that they said we could resell digital games. Imagine selling Castle Crashers or Castlevania when you were done with it. Even letting your friends borrow digital titles that they originally couldn't do without the disc. As well as playing your games from any Xbox One anywhere.

When your family member accesses any of your games, they’re placed into a special demo mode. This demo mode in most cases would be the full game with a 15-45 minute timer and in some cases an hour. This allowed the person to play the game, get familiar with it then make a purchase if they wanted to. When the time limit was up they would automatically be prompted to the Marketplace so that they may order it if liked the game.

Now, we just have an Xbox 360 with better graphics. People don't realize it now, but when the PS4 and Xbox One come out and they're just graphic upgrades, they'll complain.

Why the name of f*** would anyone complain about game console getting just a graphical upgrade?

The thing however that I really hate is people being nitpicky over an amazing device like the Kinect.

Kinect controls like garbage, and is inferior compared to the Wii.

novi_homines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pfcoolio14 said:

How much are you being paid to post here?

LOL! My thoughts exactly.

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They weren't listening to the consumers, they were listening to their wallets.

If they cared what we thought about all these policies they would have changed it back at the XboxOne conference or at E3. The only reason they changed it was because of the preorder numbers which were abysmal for the CableBox One

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pfcoolio14: That is a fair point, but not everyone in the world has the internet, so maybe until then.

InnerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ps4 had better hardware no matter how you look at it

case closed

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By w0nd

DAMMIT i wanted them to stick with their original idea, see how well it worked out for them, just like DMC stuck with their original design

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By YoungJustice

I love how Major Nelson told The Angry Joe that it wasn't simple to disable the 24 hour check and then this happens.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Price. Price is still the problem.

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis: now we're pushing our luck.

@w0nd: i didnt like the design either especially when the head guy has the same haircut, but the gameplay was solid and the story not bad. vergil got screwed in the deal though. what did you think of it?

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis: now we're pushing our luck.

@w0nd: i didnt like the design either especially when the head guy has the same haircut, but the gameplay was solid and the story not bad. vergil got screwed in the deal though. what did you think of it?

I thought it was a fun game. Had they named it something else it woul dhave been fine, but this was supposed to be the next step in dmc? they used the same old tricks. They just applied his old moves to new weapons, they promised something new and amazing but didn't see it.