#1 Posted by x_29 (2272 posts) - - Show Bio

For me its from an issue of DC's countdown where Donna Troy utters "Retodd" as some sort of joke.

#2 Posted by Pyrogram (32219 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm... I think. Leob's writing.

#3 Posted by SmashBrawler (4735 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_29 said:

For me its from an issue of DC's countdown where Donna Troy utters "Retodd" as some sort of joke.

Yes, that was absolutely godawful.

#4 Posted by tg1982 (2707 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

hmmm... I think. Leob's writing.

Or Liefield's art.

#5 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

@tg1982 said:

@Pyrogram said:

hmmm... I think. Leob's writing.

Or Liefield's art.

#6 Posted by Sideslash (5906 posts) - - Show Bio

@tg1982 said:

@Pyrogram said:

hmmm... I think. Leob's writing.

Or Liefield's art.

#7 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

One More Day.

#8 Posted by Roger Rabbit (21 posts) - - Show Bio

@SmashBrawler said:

@x_29 said:

For me its from an issue of DC's countdown where Donna Troy utters "Retodd" as some sort of joke.

Yes, that was absolutely godawful.

what is the context for that joke(?), does it make it better or worse because just that one panel I wouldn't even know it was supposed to be humorous and for all I know she just punched someone and he's saying good one to that

#9 Posted by SmashBrawler (4735 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roger Rabbit said:

@SmashBrawler said:

@x_29 said:

For me its from an issue of DC's countdown where Donna Troy utters "Retodd" as some sort of joke.

Yes, that was absolutely godawful.

what is the context for that joke(?), does it make it better or worse because just that one panel I wouldn't even know it was supposed to be humorous and for all I know she just punched someone and he's saying good one to that

Donna Troy, Kyle Rayner and Jason Todd are traveling through the Multiverse searching for Ray Palmer. In the previous issue, Jason apparently betrayed the team and shot Donna with an energy weapon, seemingly killing her. Turns out the betrayal was fake and Donna was alive, so she punched Jason and made this lame pun in response.