#201 Posted by jasmine cole (1474 posts) - - Show Bio

Watching pretty little liars for a 3rd time

#202 Posted by MrDirector786 (43395 posts) - - Show Bio

Posting on comicvine.

#203 Posted by Xi Felix (797 posts) - - Show Bio

Listening to Modern Love(by the incomparable David Bowie), while posting on the Vine.
#204 Posted by TheSheepHerder (11958 posts) - - Show Bio

Cannot resist posting on CV again. Well, searching to see who won Game 3 a few hours ago. I was busy watching a Spelling Bee on ESPN.

#205 Posted by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

Revising

#206 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio

Right now, I'm posting on ComicVine.

#207 Posted by King Saturn (223808 posts) - - Show Bio
throwing my feet up in the air
#208 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Watching  Yankee game

#209 Posted by King Saturn (223808 posts) - - Show Bio
playing with Super Ball
#210 Posted by Agent Buttons (13479 posts) - - Show Bio
watching the news
#211 Posted by King Saturn (223808 posts) - - Show Bio
doing leg exercises
#212 Posted by The Wondrous (137 posts) - - Show Bio

Watching the baby sleep...

#213 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7576 posts) - - Show Bio

Sat at work wanting to go home.

#214 Posted by King Saturn (223808 posts) - - Show Bio
listening to Drake's New Album " Thank Me Later "... and I must say... I am disappointed so far
#215 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

About to play Wii Final Fight then go on Xbox live Split Second and UMK3 (have to get my MK fix lol) 
 

#216 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Cooling off, listening to the hum of my AC.

#217 Posted by King Saturn (223808 posts) - - Show Bio
playing with Bizarro and Cyborg Superman action figures
#218 Posted by Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! (2569 posts) - - Show Bio

Typing a response on Comic Vine.

#219 Posted by King Saturn (223808 posts) - - Show Bio
playing with a Spawn and Spectre action figure
#220 Posted by Wolverine_chick13 (163 posts) - - Show Bio

being on facebook

#221 Posted by Feral Nova (46352 posts) - - Show Bio

Watching Forensic files... sorta.

#222 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7576 posts) - - Show Bio

At work again, I just cant get enough of this place. -_O

#223 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a spectre action figure? 
 
I might want to get one to put on my wall lol 
 
Checking out MK vids again.

#224 Posted by King Saturn (223808 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
"

There's a spectre action figure? 
 
I might want to get one to put on my wall lol 
 
Checking out MK vids again.

"
of course there is... 
 

#225 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

lol thanks for the pic, I'm surprised you don't collect action figures since you like them alot. Some people do that you know but thing is collectors don't take them out and play with them(because it kills the value unfortunately) 
 
That's a badass figure! 
 
Ok, about to play Final Fight on wii

#226 Posted by King Saturn (223808 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
"

lol thanks for the pic, I'm surprised you don't collect action figures since you like them alot. Some people do that you know but thing is collectors don't take them out and play with them(because it kills the value unfortunately) 
 
That's a badass figure! 
 
Ok, about to play Final Fight on wii

"
well I collect them too... but not as much as I like to play with them... lol
#227 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

lol KS, that's funny.

#228 Posted by King Saturn (223808 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
"

lol KS, that's funny.

"
hell you think thats funny... you should see it in live action... lol 
#229 Posted by Lady Tlieso (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

Waiting for Stonehenge Apocalypse to start. 

#230 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Resting my poor feet.

#231 Posted by King Saturn (223808 posts) - - Show Bio
playing with a Yo Yo
#232 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't heard about Yo Yos in so long. I'm just listening to Floyd Mayweather excuses on YouTube.

#233 Posted by King Saturn (223808 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" I haven't heard about Yo Yos in so long. I'm just listening to Floyd Mayweather excuses on YouTube. "
well I got a bunch of them... you want one ? lol 
#234 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" I haven't heard about Yo Yos in so long. I'm just listening to Floyd Mayweather excuses on YouTube. "
well I got a bunch of them... you want one ? lol  "
Lol, I should have a couple in the attic.
#235 Posted by King Saturn (223808 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" I haven't heard about Yo Yos in so long. I'm just listening to Floyd Mayweather excuses on YouTube. "
well I got a bunch of them... you want one ? lol  "
Lol, I should have a couple in the attic. "
cool... go get em
#236 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" I haven't heard about Yo Yos in so long. I'm just listening to Floyd Mayweather excuses on YouTube. "
well I got a bunch of them... you want one ? lol  "
Lol, I should have a couple in the attic. "
cool... go get em "
:P, maybe later, it's going to be a very thorough search if I try to find it. I have to clean that up sometime.
 
Right now, I'm reading some Nightwing stories.
#237 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio

trawling the internet for funny stuff

#238 Edited by Kell1775 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

 
Midway through the full 5 seasons of Babylon 5 including movies but not crusade. Part of a yearly ritual.

#239 Posted by King Saturn (223808 posts) - - Show Bio
throwing a Whoopie Cushion in the Air 
#240 Posted by Bio Guyver (6844 posts) - - Show Bio

Browsing around.

#241 Posted by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

Stretching .

#242 Posted by riri4life (7189 posts) - - Show Bio

Listening to songs backwards on youtube and researching the Illuminati! lol
#243 Posted by coolbeans (253 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasting my life
#244 Posted by BoOMbOoMpOw (1711 posts) - - Show Bio

listening to kid cudi.

#245 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Being distracted while I try to finish a block of writing.

#246 Posted by Do I have to give a name? (971 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasting another Sunday afternoon.

#247 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Watching Yankee game in rain

#248 Posted by King Saturn (223808 posts) - - Show Bio
making silly faces in a mirror
#249 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

Chatting with my girlfriend on MSN.

#250 Posted by King Saturn (223808 posts) - - Show Bio
kicking my slippers