#1 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Stuff that's just plain weird I'll go first.

I heard 1 of my friends raped his cat.

#2 Posted by Crazy Jay Blue (113 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's weird that you have any friends.

OH! BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Say, am I making this post from a Denny's, because I think YOU GOT SERVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 Posted by Blue Lantern 2814 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"Stuff that's just plain weird I'll go first.I heard 1 of my friends raped his cat."

That's not weird, that's immoral and wrong. It's people like that that make me ashamed to be a member of the human race.

#4 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crazy Jay Blue: Unlike some people I have a life and what drove you to make that comment. I want to say something but I will get banned from the vine.

@BL2814: That is immoral and wrong.

#5 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"Stuff that's just plain weird I'll go first. I heard 1 of my friends raped his cat."

nasty mfing friend get better ones

#6 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"Jax says:
"Stuff that's just plain weird I'll go first. I heard 1 of my friends raped his cat."
nasty mfing friend get better ones"

Will do.

#7 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"vegeta says:
"Jax says:
Will do."

yea thats a good idea

#8 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"Jax says:
"vegeta says:
"Jax says:
Will do."
yea thats a good idea"

What do you know? You just fantasize over Goku without clothes on. Waves hand and walks away

And uhmm,...probably hearing that my dog mated with a coyote.

#9 Posted by {ACE OF WEBS} (207 posts) - - Show Bio

wushkulastayloff lol i could have sworn someone in resident evil 4 said that or at least thats what is sounded like

#10 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"vegeta says:
"Jax says:
"vegeta says:
"Jax says:
Will do."
yea thats a good idea"
What do you know? You just fantasize over Goku without clothes on. *Waves hand and walks away* And uhmm,...probably hearing that my dog mated with a coyote."

That's creepy.

#11 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

that my 6 grade teacher was a she male,she was

#12 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

T.J. Magnum says:

"that my 6 grade teacher was a she male,she was"

WTF?

#13 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
WTF?"

lmfao thats funny i dont care who you are

#14 Posted by King Saturn (224220 posts) - - Show Bio

That your poop is actually your Sin. LOL

#15 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"That your poop is actually your Sin. LOL"

Another WTF?

#16 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
WTF?"

yep,she is,we found out when they fired her/him

#17 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

T.J. Magnum says:

"Jax says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
WTF?"
yep,she is,we found out when they fired her/him"

Okay. What schools do you be going to?

#18 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Jax says:
"King Saturn says:
Another WTF?"
Yeah, I heard this man on a Public Access station say that when you poop its the manifestation of a sin you have committed. So if you dont poop for a while I guess you are doing well in God's eyes. LOL"

I thought if you don't poop you could die.

#19 Posted by King Saturn (224220 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"King Saturn says:
Another WTF?"

Yeah, I heard this man on a Public Access station say that when you poop its the manifestation of a sin you have committed. So if you dont poop for a while I guess you are doing well in God's eyes. LOL

#20 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"Jax says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
WTF?"
Okay. What schools do you be going to?"

normal school,it was a long time ago

#21 Posted by King Saturn (224220 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"King Saturn says:
"Jax says:
"King Saturn says:
Another WTF?"
Yeah, I heard this man on a Public Access station say that when you poop its the manifestation of a sin you have committed. So if you dont poop for a while I guess you are doing well in God's eyes. LOL"
I thought if you don't poop you could die."

LOL. Well I guess its expected for you to poop every once in a while. God would understand. LOL

#22 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the strangest thing you've never heard. My friend and I were in class, and she was like, "Hey, you know what's funny?" So I'm like, "What's funny?" And then she doesn't say anything. After a moment of pause, she goes, "Don't you think that's funny?"

#23 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio

I've heard a few odd ones... Look through the Darwin Awards and you'll read many strange things... like the guy that was castrated trying to steal lobsters by putting them in his pants... or the woman who drowned from oral sex with a horse.

#24 Posted by Blue Lantern 2814 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

How about the "cheeseburger in a can"?

#25 Posted by {ACE OF WEBS} (207 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Jax says:
"King Saturn says:
Another WTF?"

now thats some weird sh^t

#26 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Lantern 2814 says:

"Jax says:
That's not weird, that's immoral and wrong. It's people like that that make me ashamed to be a member of the human race."

That's why I'm glad to say I'm one of these:

#27 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Jax says:
"King Saturn says:
Another WTF?"

The bible says to fast for a reason....hmmm

#28 Posted by Crazy Jay Blue (113 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"@Crazy Jay Blue: Unlike some people I have a life and what drove you to make that comment. I want to say something but I will get banned from the vine.@BL2814: That is immoral and wrong."

Sorry if I upset you. I was just joshing you. I didn't mean to be mean or hurtful. I'll refrain from making such comments toward you in the future.

#29 Posted by Crazy Jay Blue (113 posts) - - Show Bio

T.J. Magnum says:

"Jax says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
WTF?"

They fired her for being a tranny? Where was this school? That's the kind of close minded intolerance that should never be tolerated. This is the kind of stuff that really ticks me off.

It would be great for kids to have a tranny for a teacher. Maybe then they would have their minds open, so that when they grow up and have kids who come out to them, they can deal with it in a progressive, aware manner instead of continuing the cycle of hate and transphobia that ruins people's lives. How would a tranny be unable to teach kids in a way that a cisgendered person is able to? Seriously. Don't mean to get on a soapbox, but that's absolutely terrable that she lost her job over such a prejudiced thing.

#30 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Crazy Jay Blue says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"Jax says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
WTF?"
They fired her for being a tranny? Where was this school? That's the kind of close minded intolerance that should never be tolerated. This is the kind of stuff that really ticks me off. It would be great for kids to have a tranny for a teacher. Maybe then they would have their minds open, so that when they grow up and have kids who come out to them, they can deal with it in a progressive, aware manner instead of continuing the cycle of hate and transphobia that ruins people's lives. How would a tranny be unable to teach kids in a way that a cisgendered person is able to? Seriously. Don't mean to get on a soapbox, but that's absolutely terrable that she lost her job over such a prejudiced thing."

nah it was something else,i forget

#31 Posted by Crazy Jay Blue (113 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, okay.

#32 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Crimson Orchid says:

"I've heard a few odd ones... Look through the Darwin Awards and you'll read many strange things... like the guy that was castrated trying to steal lobsters by putting them in his pants... or the woman who drowned from oral sex with a horse."

xDD

#33 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Crazy Jay Blue says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"Jax says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
WTF?"

They fired her for being a tranny? Where was this school? That's the kind of close minded intolerance that should never be tolerated. This is the kind of stuff that really ticks me off.

It would be great for kids to have a tranny for a teacher. Maybe then they would have their minds open, so that when they grow up and have kids who come out to them, they can deal with it in a progressive, aware manner instead of continuing the cycle of hate and transphobia that ruins people's lives. How would a tranny be unable to teach kids in a way that a cisgendered person is able to? Seriously. Don't mean to get on a soapbox, but that's absolutely terrable that she lost her job over such a prejudiced thing."

btw ur prejudicing by calling he-she a she

#34 Posted by Noir_Dark (861 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"This is the strangest thing you've *never* heard. My friend and I were in class, and she was like, "Hey, you know what's funny?" So I'm like, "What's funny?" And then she doesn't say anything. After a moment of pause, she goes, "Don't you think that's funny?""

Thats funny.

#35 Posted by Noir_Dark (861 posts) - - Show Bio

Crazy Jay Blue says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"Jax says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
WTF?"

It would be great for kids to have a tranny for a teacher. Maybe then they would have their minds open, so that when they grow up and have kids who come out to them, they can deal with it in a progressive, aware manner instead of continuing the cycle of hate and transphobia that ruins people's lives. How would a tranny be unable to teach kids in a way that a cisgendered person is able to? Seriously. Don't mean to get on a soapbox, but that's absolutely terrable that she lost her job over such a prejudiced thing."

Word!

#36 Posted by Liverwurst (881 posts) - - Show Bio

Crimson Orchid says:

"I've heard a few odd ones... Look through the Darwin Awards and you'll read many strange things... like the guy that was castrated trying to steal lobsters by putting them in his pants... or the woman who drowned from oral sex with a horse."

Ah the Darwin Awards, I can't forget the guy who wasn't sure what gender a bear was, so he kicked it in the crotch. Yeah, it was a he.

#37 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Bush will be sworn in next week :P

#38 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (10098 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember when I was in middle school I went to my white friend's neighborhood and I saw this white girl playing with babies. He told me she once held a cat by it's tail and swung it round and round. That sh t cray.

#39 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7870 posts) - - Show Bio

Mormons have magical underwear.

#40 Posted by _Zombie_ (10443 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not allowed to say those in this forum.

#41 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

one of my adult female co-workers admitted to me that she likes justin bieber

shid is madness

#42 Edited by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

You have good C%$k sucking lips.

I was 16 leaving World History when the guy behind me whispered that in my ear.........

Well Weird as in creepy as Fuq....

#43 Posted by Inverno (13232 posts) - - Show Bio

The mere existence of Mai-Chan's Daily Life and A Serbian Film makes me go all Nietzsche

#44 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

this one time, back when i was enrolled at a job corps center. my friend and i were in our room chillin. me playing supernintendo while my friend was on his keyboard. another friend of ours waltzes in our room via the bathroom. without knocking mind you. our friend starts going on and on about the living conditions we had to endure n at. and at the end of his rambling he says and i quote 'I AM NOT A CHICKEN, I AM A ROOSTER!' then he goes back to his room to play video games. my friend and i looked at each other, thinking 'wtf did he just say?' then we both started laughing.

true story