• 81 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by YoungJustice (6396 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello wonderful ladies and gents. Welcome to the first episode of Livechat where me and some of my fellow Vinersaurs talk about an interesting topic every week or so.

So today our topic is

Which has better story's. Marvel or DC.

Joining us today we have

#2 Posted by YoungJustice (6396 posts) - - Show Bio

So I guess I will start off today by asking what is everyone's favorite story line.

#3 Posted by joewell (6240 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice: I have never read a comic in my life, so i have no idea. But i like Marvel better

#4 Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man Extremis!

though Dc's infinity Crisis is pretty good too!

#5 Posted by Libertyprime (1384 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by PrinceZiara (290 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, what about me? =O

#7 Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

Edit it YJ

Add Vee!

What if's to me are entertaining but I am not into things that are not cannon

#8 Posted by TheCannon (16115 posts) - - Show Bio

Since the New 52 came out, I will admit that DC is better. But before that, DC is s**t when compared to Marvel.

#9 Posted by jack16ichigo (453 posts) - - Show Bio

I really enjoyed old man logan it was full of surprises,having trouble thinking of anything hahar :D

#10 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (9937 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@YoungJustice: I have never read a comic in my life, so i have no idea. But i like Marvel better

Lol. I like marvel better too.

#11 Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

Since the New 52 came out, I will admit that DC is better. But before that, DC is s**t when compared to Marvel.

Yes Yes

though making Supes lose his outer Briefs

made the iconic character look like a stranger to me...

and we all <3 batman even more after the new 52

#12 Posted by Libertyprime (1384 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey guys I'm not sure but don't DC comics have what if too rite?

I think MARVEL makes the best what if's though.

#13 Posted by PrinceZiara (290 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer Marvel. But I  think my favorite is the one when Batman faces Jack the Ripper. I'm not sure what it's called. I'll go through my comics and try and find it. 

#14 Posted by YoungJustice (6396 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

Since the New 52 came out, I will admit that DC is better. But before that, DC is s**t when compared to Marvel.

QFT LOL

#15 Posted by jack16ichigo (453 posts) - - Show Bio

@UnderDogs_OverBoard said:

@TheCannon said:

Since the New 52 came out, I will admit that DC is better. But before that, DC is s**t when compared to Marvel.

Yes Yes

though making Supes lose his outer Briefs

made the iconic character look like a stranger to me...

and we all <3 batman even more after the new 52

Really ? I've found myself reading less DC since the new 52.....I don't know what the hells going on anymore.....

#16 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (9937 posts) - - Show Bio

@Libertyprime said:

Hey guys I'm not sure but don't DC comics have what if too rite?

I didn't know that. If they do then that's pretty cool.

#17 Posted by TheCannon (16115 posts) - - Show Bio

@UnderDogs_OverBoard said:

and we all <3 batman even more after the new 52

Agreed.

#18 Posted by PrinceZiara (290 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh! Okay, It's called Gotham By Gaslight. I also loved Wolverine Goes to Hell. That was great.

#19 Posted by Libertyprime (1384 posts) - - Show Bio

@CozyDaPrynce said:

@Libertyprime said:

Hey guys I'm not sure but don't DC comics have what if too rite?

I didn't know that. If they do then that's pretty cool.

I think they had a what if superman v.s batman fight where they were both very old and batman still lost XD

#20 Posted by TheCannon (16115 posts) - - Show Bio

@jack16ichigo said:

@UnderDogs_OverBoard said:

@TheCannon said:

Since the New 52 came out, I will admit that DC is better. But before that, DC is s**t when compared to Marvel.

Yes Yes

though making Supes lose his outer Briefs

made the iconic character look like a stranger to me...

and we all <3 batman even more after the new 52

Really ? I've found myself reading less DC since the new 52.....I don't know what the hells going on anymore.....

Makes more sense than Marvel now a days.

I am still thinking to myself "What the hell is this? for God's sake, someone throw a pie!" When reading about Marvel NOW!

#21 Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@jack16ichigo: I only read Batman.. Only knew about supe's here on the Vine's news...

@TheCannon: IKR

and Captain Marvel anyone?

#22 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (9937 posts) - - Show Bio

@Libertyprime: Makes sense.

Even though I actually like Batman better =p

#23 Posted by PrinceZiara (290 posts) - - Show Bio

Of coarse Batman would loose, as much as I love the guy, he's only human.

#24 Posted by Libertyprime (1384 posts) - - Show Bio

@CozyDaPrynce:True dat

Batman>>>>>>>>Superman,

#25 Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: I dont care about the hates on marvel cuz me myself thinks that it became $#!T but I love Carol Danvers...

#26 Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceZiara: I dont think so batman got the wits and he's got a Kryptonite hidden in his Utility belt right?

#27 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (9937 posts) - - Show Bio

@UnderDogs_OverBoard said:

@PrinceZiara: I dont think so batman got the wits and he's got a Kryptonite hidden in his Utility belt right?

I heard he does keep it in his belt.

#28 Posted by jack16ichigo (453 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: With DC's I'm wondering what happened and what didn't I feel like I spend most of time trying to piece it together also I don't care for the whole origin stuff seen them too many times even if they are slightly different I just loose interest

@UnderDogs_OverBoard: Batmans & co. have been the highlight of the new 52 for me Nightwings back :D

#29 Posted by PrinceZiara (290 posts) - - Show Bio

Who agrees that Joker is the best villain of all time?

#30 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29332 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@YoungJustice: I have never read a comic in my life

What are you doing here?

#31 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (9937 posts) - - Show Bio

@Libertyprime said:

@CozyDaPrynce:True dat

Batman>>>>>>>>Superman,

Ha! High Fives =]

#32 Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@CozyDaPrynce said:

@UnderDogs_OverBoard said:

@PrinceZiara: I dont think so batman got the wits and he's got a Kryptonite hidden in his Utility belt right?

I heard he does keep it in his belt.

see? Batman wins!

@jack16ichigo: Nightwing is back... and jason todd?

#33 Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceZiara said:

Who agrees that Joker is the best villain of all time?

Me Me Me!

#34 Posted by joewell (6240 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@joewell said:

@YoungJustice: I have never read a comic in my life

What are you doing here?

i get the info i need, and im usaly in the battle fourms

#35 Posted by jack16ichigo (453 posts) - - Show Bio

@UnderDogs_OverBoard: Yeah Dick's back to being Nightwing in his own series again :3 just like when I first started....although they changed his costume >_<

#36 Posted by Libertyprime (1384 posts) - - Show Bio

@CozyDaPrynce said:

@Libertyprime said:

@CozyDaPrynce:True dat

Batman>>>>>>>>Superman,

Ha! High Fives =]

#37 Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@Libertyprime said:

@CozyDaPrynce said:

@Libertyprime said:

@CozyDaPrynce:True dat

Batman>>>>>>>>Superman,

Ha! High Fives =]

Ha!

#38 Posted by PrinceZiara (290 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha! @Neil I know. He's the best. He's also on my Heroes and Villains I''d marry list. As you already know.

#39 Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceZiara said:

Haha! @Neil I know. He's the best. He's also on my Heroes and Villains I''d marry list. As you already know.

yeah...

Plus he's BatMan archenemy!!!

and heath ledger...

#40 Posted by Libertyprime (1384 posts) - - Show Bio

@UnderDogs_OverBoard said:

@Libertyprime said:

@CozyDaPrynce said:

@Libertyprime said:

@CozyDaPrynce:True dat

Batman>>>>>>>>Superman,

Ha! High Fives =]

Ha!

Get over here you and give me a hug!

#41 Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@jack16ichigo: Jason Todd is he still the Red Hood?

oh and Damian is the Robin right?

#42 Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@Libertyprime: Group hug Anyone?

#43 Posted by jack16ichigo (453 posts) - - Show Bio

@UnderDogs_OverBoard said:

@jack16ichigo: Jason Todd is he still the Red Hood?

oh and Damian is the Robin right?

Yup

#44 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (9937 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

Is this a private party or can anyone join in?

I'm not sure. Ask underdogs, lol.

#45 Posted by Libertyprime (1384 posts) - - Show Bio

@UnderDogs_OverBoard said:

@Libertyprime: Group hug Anyone?

#46 Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith: Dunno but this was Intended for the Vinersaurs...

#47 Posted by JonSmith (3874 posts) - - Show Bio

@UnderDogs_OverBoard: Then I'm out. Sorry for intruding.

#48 Posted by YoungJustice (6396 posts) - - Show Bio

You can become apart of the group.

#49 Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@Libertyprime said:

@UnderDogs_OverBoard said:

@Libertyprime: Group hug Anyone?

0.0 Scary...

#50 Posted by PrinceZiara (290 posts) - - Show Bio
I just wanted to post a picture. Haha.