• 187 results
Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Renee

The official thread to discuss the hot new show with an even hotter cast.

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Nina Dobrev is the most attractive celebrity alive. Brunette, plays an evil vampire and is from a former Soviet-Controlled country; WIN.

Also it's a good show. Damon, in particular, is brilliant.

But mostly;

NINA DOBREV =D

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Mercy_

Bought season one yesterday (for $19.99 hell yeah, Target) and am having a marathon with my sister soon.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Son Of Storm
It's good. Hate what they're doing to Bonnie though.
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@The Dark Huntress said:
" Bought season one yesterday (for $19.99 hell yeah, Target) and am having a marathon with my sister soon. "
I reckon you'll like it.

Damon = win.

@Son Of Storm said:
" It's good. Hate what they're doing to Bonnie though. "

I haven't seen much of Season 2, but I'm hoping you mean killing her (crosses fingers). 
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Son Of Storm
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" Bought season one yesterday (for $19.99 hell yeah, Target) and am having a marathon with my sister soon. "
I reckon you'll like it.

Damon = win.

@Son Of Storm said:
I haven't seen much of Season 2, but I'm hoping you mean killing her (crosses fingers).  "
No. They gave her the power of 100 dead witches which is enough to control the weather. But if she uses too much it'll kill her. Which is basically a way for them to stick her in the background. This is why I care more for True Blood. They treat all their characters with respect.
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@Son Of Storm said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
I reckon you'll like it.

Damon = win.

@Son Of Storm said:
I haven't seen much of Season 2, but I'm hoping you mean killing her (crosses fingers).  "
No. They gave her the power of 100 dead witches which is enough to control the weather. But if she uses too much it'll kill her. Which is basically a way for them to stick her in the background. This is why I care more for True Blood. They treat all their characters with respect. "
Right... I stopped liking her after
For me, the only thing True Blood has over VD is Sophie-Anne (who I adore). The unpowered characters are all good, and so is Sookie, but Bill and Eric are too different in their power levels to make their interactions "believable". After Bill pseudo-threatens Eric for the hundredth time, it just becomes lame. It's like Moon Knight trying to pick a fight with Thor. Unless it turns out that Bill is the descendant of Dracula (or whoever is uber-lord Vamp in the TB universe) or something, Eric really should have just killed him by now. 
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Son Of Storm
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
I reckon you'll like it.

Damon = win.

@Son Of Storm said:
No. They gave her the power of 100 dead witches which is enough to control the weather. But if she uses too much it'll kill her. Which is basically a way for them to stick her in the background. This is why I care more for True Blood. They treat all their characters with respect. "
For me, the only thing True Blood has over VD is Sophie-Anne (who I adore). The unpowered characters are all good, and so is Sookie, but Bill and Eric are too different in their power levels to make their interactions "believable". After Bill pseudo-threatens Eric for the hundredth time, it just becomes lame. It's like Moon Knight trying to pick a fight with Thor. Unless it turns out that Bill is the descendant of Dracula (or whoever is uber-lord Vamp in the TB universe) or something, Eric really should have just killed him by now.  "
She's not like that now....

LOL. It would still be funny to see them fight. Or just to see which new power Sookie will suddenly get.
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@Son Of Storm said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
I reckon you'll like it.

Damon = win.

@Son Of Storm said:
For me, the only thing True Blood has over VD is Sophie-Anne (who I adore). The unpowered characters are all good, and so is Sookie, but Bill and Eric are too different in their power levels to make their interactions "believable". After Bill pseudo-threatens Eric for the hundredth time, it just becomes lame. It's like Moon Knight trying to pick a fight with Thor. Unless it turns out that Bill is the descendant of Dracula (or whoever is uber-lord Vamp in the TB universe) or something, Eric really should have just killed him by now.  "

LOL. It would still be funny to see them fight. Or just to see which new power Sookie will suddenly get.
"
Good! I liked her before that.

"Sookeh, ah have nothin' left to loooooose", and then promptly get his ass kicked, only for Sookie to use hippie-light powers of love to break them up.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Son Of Storm
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
I reckon you'll like it.

Damon = win.

@Son Of Storm said:

"
Good! I liked her before that. "Sookeh, ah have nothin' left to loooooose", and then promptly get his ass kicked, only for Sookie to use hippie-light powers of love to break them up. "
She the most powerful person on the show. Or second depending on how you look at it. So she really doesn't have anything to fear from the vampires.

Light powers.. She'll probably get full blown TK and mind control by the end of the new season.
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@Son Of Storm said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
I reckon you'll like it.

Damon = win.

@Son Of Storm said:

"
Good! I liked her before that. "Sookeh, ah have nothin' left to loooooose", and then promptly get his ass kicked, only for Sookie to use hippie-light powers of love to break them up. "
She the most powerful person on the show. Or second depending on how you look at it. So she really doesn't have anything to fear from the vampires.

Light powers.. She'll probably get full blown TK and mind control by the end of the new season.
"
I hate that. Buffy did the same thing. In a show about vampires, make a witch the most powerful. BORING! >_<

Haha, probably. Or teleportation =P
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Son Of Storm
LOL but they need her to be the most powerful. So they have an excuse to get rid of her.

Nah. Too convenient. With tk they could use some lame excuse like she tires too quickly or some other rubbish.
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@Son Of Storm said:
" LOL but they need her to be the most powerful. So they have an excuse to get rid of her.

Nah. Too convenient. With tk they could use some lame excuse like she tires too quickly or some other rubbish.
"
Good point.

Ugh, true. Awesome power with a huge but. The King of Plot Devices
Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Renee

I loved what happened to Bonnie. It's made her awesome and a lot more interesting. She's a force to be reckoned with. She's one of my fav characters, right with Kat and Elijah. <3

@FadeToBlackBolt:
I used to hate Care with a passion, just waiting for her to get killed off, but she does get better lol.

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@Renee: Katherine and Damon ftw ;)
Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Renee
@FadeToBlackBolt:

Kamon or Delena? :P

I think Stefan and Katherine will hook up (again) in the future.
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@Renee: Damon + Elena
Stefan + Stake in the heart
Katherine + FadeToBlackBolt

A man can dream =P
Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Renee
@FadeToBlackBolt:
LOL!

Getting bored of Stefan?
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@Renee: Ah, he's alright. He's just a bit dull. I don't much care for Paul Wesley either, but he just lacks the awesomeness of Damon.

He also gets to make out with Nina Dobrev all the time, bastard >_>
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#20  Edited By buttersdaman000

I think Elijah is the best character on the show right now.
Damon>Stefan but I think Elena should stay with Stefan. If I could have it my way Rose would still be alive and with Damon.But then we wouldnt have this great character development for Damon..........
Matt is a good character but I can see him f*cking things up in the future......

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By pixelized
@FadeToBlackBolt said:

" Nina Dobrev is the most attractive celebrity alive. Brunette, plays an evil vampire and is from a former Soviet-Controlled country; WIN.Also it's a good show. Damon, in particular, is brilliant. But mostly;NINA DOBREV =D "

You know, I find all of her castmates to be leaps and bounds more attractive than her. Not to say Nina is ugly, she isn't by any stretch, she just seems a little generic standing next to the uber exotic Katerina Graham (dark skin with natural green eyes, hot) or even the effervescent Candice Accola.

@FadeToBlackBolt

said:

" Right... I stopped liking her after

I loooooovvvvvved Jasmine Guy as Bonnie's Grandmother, and while her actions toward Caroline were a little... rude, it was believable. Damon nearly killed her once upon a time. She wasn't saying, "Caroline, I hate you" it was more of, "Caroline, I'm afraid of what you are, so I'm going to keep distance."

@FadeToBlackBolt

said:

Mary-Anne* but she's gone now (and super awesome).

I got into VD as I saw it as a filler until my beloved TB returns to me. I enjoy the relationships between characters in VD far more, everyone feels organic once you get passed the teenybopper side of the show. Over on TB the only relationship I really enjoyed would be Jessica and Hoyt.

@Son Of Storm

said:

" This is why I care more for True Blood. They treat all their characters with respect. "

Pam.

Season 4 is coming and I don't even know if she was born Pam or Pamela. She's neglected.
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@pixelized said:

" @FadeToBlackBolt said:

" Nina Dobrev is the most attractive celebrity alive. Brunette, plays an evil vampire and is from a former Soviet-Controlled country; WIN.Also it's a good show. Damon, in particular, is brilliant. But mostly;NINA DOBREV =D "

You know, I find all of her castmates to be leaps and bounds more attractive than her. Not to say Nina is ugly, she isn't by any stretch, she just seems a little generic standing next to the uber exotic Katerina Graham (dark skin with natural green eyes, hot) or even the effervescent Candice Accola.

@FadeToBlackBolt

said:

Mary-Anne* but she's gone now (and super awesome).

I got into VD as I saw it as a filler until my beloved TB returns to me. I enjoy the relationships between characters in VD far more, everyone feels organic once you get passed the teenybopper side of the show. Over on TB the only relationship I really enjoyed would be Jessica and Hoyt.

SOPHIE-ANNE =D
 SOPHIE-ANNE =D

I'm a fan of brunettes and women from Eastern Europe, so Nina ticks all the right boxes for me. Plus I just think she's absolutely beautiful, I'll agree that she isn't interesting looking, though. She's just a perfect visage as far as I'm concerned.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Son Of Storm
@pixelized said:

@Son Of Storm

said:

" This is why I care more for True Blood. They treat all their characters with respect. "

Pam. Season 4 is coming and I don't even know if she was born Pam or Pamela. She's neglected. "
But she's not that important. She's Eric's sex toy when he isn't fantasizing about Sookie. Unlike Bonnie who started off strong and ended up oblivion.
Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Renee
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @Renee: Ah, he's alright. He's just a bit dull. I don't much care for Paul Wesley either, but he just lacks the awesomeness of Damon. He also gets to make out with Nina Dobrev all the time, bastard >_> "
Lol you and your Nina! But who can blame you,

No Caption Provided
She's GORGE! And lucky girl gets to make out with all the hot guys lol.

@buttersdaman000 said:
" I think Elijah is the best character on the show right now.Damon>Stefan but I think Elena should stay with Stefan. If I could have it my way Rose would still be alive and with Damon.But then we wouldnt have this great character development for Damon..........Matt is a good character but I can see him f*cking things up in the future...... "
YES Elijah is friggin awesome. <3

Matt was good eye candy but him and the sheriff are really starting to annoy me. They're so behind lol.
Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

YAY I am glad we have a vampire diaries show thread

haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want more Caroline.

What do you guys think is going to happen with Matt, Sheriff Forbes, and Caroline? 
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By pixelized
@Son Of Storm said:
" @pixelized said:

@Son Of Storm

said:

Pam. Season 4 is coming and I don't even know if she was born Pam or Pamela. She's neglected. "
But she's not that important. She's Eric's sex toy when he isn't fantasizing about Sookie. Unlike Bonnie who started off strong and ended up oblivion. "
She's more than that to Eric as they both have expressed concern for the other when they we're near death (Pam was tortured, Eric was burning alive). She's also listed as a main character but she's gotten the shortest amount of screentime than any of them.

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

SOPHIE-ANNE =D
 SOPHIE-ANNE =D
I'm a fan of brunettes and women from Eastern Europe, so Nina ticks all the right boxes for me. Plus I just think she's absolutely beautiful, I'll agree that she isn't interesting looking, though. She's just a perfect visage as far as I'm concerned. "
Ewwwww, Sophie. I think she's wrongly cast as the Queen or whatever her rank is. She doesn't live up to it too well.

I like that Nina's Bulgarian.... the end. lol.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By buttersdaman000

When is this dude coming back?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By King_Saturn
I think I may have seen this show one time... I love that one chick uh... Nina Dobrev
Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Renee
@haydenclaireheroes said:
" YAY I am glad we have a vampire diaries show thread "

Ya! :D You actually inspired me make one of these since you had all those VD threads. <3

@buttersdaman000:
Tyler, maybe when he's done barring his bone in the backyard. JK ;)

@King Saturn said:
" I think I may have seen this show one time... I love that one chick uh... Nina Dobrev "
You mean FadeToBalckBolt's girlfriend? ;)
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

well i watched season one and really liked it but season two is..i dunno "meh" i've watched like the first 5 episodes online but i'm not really interested in watching anymore, i mean i like the premise, and the development of other characters but i really REALLY hate the whole human/vampire love affair thing, and no that's not just a jab at Twilight, i hated the Buffy Angel thing in Buffy the Vampire slayer too, however i will admit Buffy and Angel weren't quite as one dimensional as most, they acted more like a normal couple. Stefan and Elena just get annoying at times with the "i love you" "i love you too Stefan" "we belong together" stuff, i mean come on! i like the move they made turning caroline into a vampire and i LOVE Catherine's character, but i dunno, the show just fails to catch me in the way that Buffy the vampire slayer did..i'll catch up on the episodes i missed and see if i'm wrong, but right now it gets a C in my book

Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Renee
@haydenclaireheroes said:
" I want more Caroline.

What do you guys think is going to happen with Matt, Sheriff Forbes, and Caroline? 
"
I'm not sure...maybe try to and catch her. Which would suck cause shes been there, and done that lol.
haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Renee: Well I am very very glad that you did it. LOVE VAMPIRE DIARIES
haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: Next episode
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By buttersdaman000

They should just let Matt and the Sheriff come to accept Caroline because I dont want either of the three to leave or die.

I also think a new supernatural should be introduced.......maybe a pixie/fairy lol

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By buttersdaman000
@haydenclaireheroes:
What????!!!!
OHHHHHH YEAH!!!
haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: Here is the trailer for next week where we see tyler  
haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: I hope they accept her becuase Caroline has become such a popular character since she became a vampire. I use to hate her character and never cared about her but now she is my favorite character and I would really HATE if she died. 
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By buttersdaman000
@haydenclaireheroes:
Nice
So who do you think is going to die?
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Son Of Storm
@pixelized said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @pixelized said:

@Son Of Storm

said:

But she's not that important. She's Eric's sex toy when he isn't fantasizing about Sookie. Unlike Bonnie who started off strong and ended up oblivion. "
She's more than that to Eric as they both have expressed concern for the other when they we're near death (Pam was tortured, Eric was burning alive). She's also listed as a main character but she's gotten the shortest amount of screentime than any of them.
That's mostly because Eric is her maker. Of course she would feel concern for him. The same way Eric felt concern for Godric.

Pam is a main character because of her relationship with Eric. She brings nothing to the show really. They could take her out of the episode and probably no one would notice because she's not that big of a deal. Not when we still have Sookie's mystery running around.
haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: My guess Elena but she is going to come back. Because in the trailer I showed you. She is talking to Stephan like she would never see you again. But you never know about Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec they are awesome writers and they always give us twists and turns.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By buttersdaman000
@haydenclaireheroes:
But Elena and Stefan talk like they will never see each other everyday....>_<
But I can see it being Elena.......wearing the ring!
My first choice was Alaric seeing as how Klaus possessed his body. Now that he has his body back his manner of death is out but I still think he is a likely candidate.
Elijah was likely, after he was resurrected, but now we know that there is hardly no way to kill him, aside from Bonnie and the dagger.
This may be a bad reason but I highly doubt the only black person, only minority even, on the show will die. Bonnie is safe.
I can see John coming back just to die lol........but I hope he doesnt.
Jenna isnt going to die
Jeremy isnt going to die ( I hope he gets turned though)
I hope Matt doesnt die. He doesnt seem likely but still...........
Maybe Caroline's mother???? I could see that.
Caroline is one of the most popular characters on the show, they are not killing her......at least I hope....>_>
Stefan and Damon are safe.
Katherine is a very likely choice imo. I think her importance is beginning to wane anyways.
Tyler better not come back just to die.
haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: That is so true Elena and Stephan always do that especially this season with the sacrifice. 
I just hope if it is elena she will come back but I am 100% sure she would.
Yeah he can be a likely cantidate because he is not a fan favorite. 
I hope Bonnie does not die. When they did that fake death I was really upset.
I agree. Tv shows do that.
I think John has a lot of story opotunity.
Why tell Jenna about Vampires if she would die. i agree she is not dieing this season at least. 
Jeremy I feel is not going to die either. But i do not want him to turn as much as i wanted him to turn last season.
Ya again why tell Matt about vampires if he would die. So i do not think he will die.
Well if Carolines mother die who would take care of Caroline?
Ya that would be a big mistake if they did. i do not think for a second that writers will be stupid like that to kill a chracter that has developed so much.
Ya the Salvator brothers are safe for sure.
Ya i think Katherine's story opportunties are withering away with every episode. Also i think Nina can not do 2 roles for so many seasons.
I think Tyler is going to be safe for a while. He is also a character that has become a fan favorite very quickly  
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By buttersdaman000
@haydenclaireheroes:
Glad to see we agree on pretty much everything lol
As of right now I rank the death possibilites as such:
1. Katherine ( Her importance is dying imo)
2. John/Sheriff ( I understand the whole thing about Caroline living alone but isnt Matt (Bonnie???) already doing that? And I dont think its too far fetched to think that Jenna could temporarily adopt her)
3. Alaric ( It would suck to see him go but Vampire Diaries doesnt shy away from surprising deaths)
Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Renee
@haydenclaireheroes:
That ep looks awesome I'm so stoked.

Every ep is like a season finale haha it's always so suspense and dramatic.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By pixelized
@Son Of Storm said:
" @pixelized said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @pixelized said:

@Son Of Storm

said:

That's mostly because Eric is her maker. Of course she would feel concern for him. The same way Eric felt concern for Godric.

Pam is a main character because of her relationship with Eric. She brings nothing to the show really. They could take her out of the episode and probably no one would notice because she's not that big of a deal. Not when we still have Sookie's mystery running around.
"
Nooo... Eric and Godric loved one another romantically, as he (eric) cried while Godric burned to death. Sookie even picked up on it and asked him point blank, "You loved him, didn't you?"

I think we have a lapse in communication here as you said earlier that TB treats all their characters with respect, in truth, they do not. Fact is we have Pam who gets a regularly salary from the show, along with all the other mains, yet there's been minuscule progression in her character's growth. I love Pam, I live for her quips and one liners, and I'd love for her to have more than just that.

Back to the topic though, I hope Caroline kills her mom, she's such a d-bag and a terrible actress.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Son Of Storm
@pixelized said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @pixelized said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @pixelized said:

@Son Of Storm

said:

"
Nooo... Eric and Godric loved one another romantically, as he (eric) cried while Godric burned to death. Sookie even picked up on it and asked him point blank, "You loved him, didn't you?"I think we have a lapse in communication here as you said earlier that TB treats all their characters with respect, in truth, they do not. Fact is we have Pam who gets a regularly salary from the show, along with all the other mains, yet there's been minuscule progression in her character's growth. I love Pam, I live for her quips and one liners, and I'd love for her to have more than just that.Back to the topic though, I hope Caroline kills her mom, she's such a d-bag and a terrible actress. "
Because Godric was his maker. It's like crying after a parent dies. Where did you pick up on anything romantic?

While Pam is a regular character she just isn't important. Not while they still have Sookie's origins to explore and such. It'll be awhile before they do anything with Pam simply because they don't NEED to do anything with her.

LMAO agreed.
haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Renee: I am too. There is a lot of great stuff coming for every chracter. 
haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: LOL I am glad to see that also.

Ya my guesses are in this order. 

Katherine
Alaric
John 
Sherriff Forbes

But my hope is sherridd forbes because that is going to be the biggest impact on Caroline. Also really can't wait to see who takes her under their wing when her mother dies

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By pixelized
@Son Of Storm said:
Because Godric was his maker. It's like crying after a parent dies. Where did you pick up on anything romantic?

While Pam is a regular character she just isn't important. Not while they still have Sookie's origins to explore and such. It'll be awhile before they do anything with Pam simply because they don't NEED to do anything with her.

LMAO agreed.
"
No, Sookie even says that as her reasoning to why he's emotional, he tells her to shut up as she doesn't know what she's talking about, then later on she mentions how he loved him, romantically.

Regardless as to feelings toward Pam, earlier you said all TB characters were treated with respect, Pam is evidence that they are not. That's all I'm saying.