Posted by imperiex96 (90 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does a creature of the night dress a little kid in bright colors and send him out against insane killers? He does it to distract his enemies. To make it easier for Batman to do his job. You and all the other Robins... you've been one more tool in his utility belt.

#1 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Congrats. You made a thread for a quote.

#2 Posted by TERMINATORFAN (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#3 Posted by ARMIV2 (8301 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhhh...cool, I suppose...cool...

#4 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

@imperiex96 said:

Why does a creature of the night dress a little kid in bright colors and send him out against insane killers? He does it to distract his enemies. To make it easier for Batman to do his job. You and all the other Robins... you've been one more tool in his utility belt.

Richard Greyson figured that out a long time ago. That's why he became Nightwing.

#5 Posted by The Stegman (23163 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:

Congrats. You made a thread for a quote.

A quote that I don't even really agree with.
#6 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@Magethor said:

@imperiex96 said:

Richard Grayson figured that out a long time ago. That's why he became Nightwing.

Also why Jason did what he did and why Tim became a different kind of Robin.

#7 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio

What comic is this quote from?

#8 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

You didn't even quote which Batgirl said it.

Cass.

After she was suddenly turned evil for no real reason.

#9 Posted by jeanlucpicard (1845 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats just terrible Batman is a cool guy.

#10 Posted by Shotgun (900 posts) - - Show Bio

A nice observation from Cassandra, but I can't understand why she would bother to voice it.

#11 Posted by FalconPuuunch (942 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shotgun said:

A nice observation from Cassandra, but I can't understand why she would bother to voice it.

Wasn't she like one of the Bat-Family step children?

She was probably just jelly because the whole point of Batman dressing up like a bat is to distract his enemies with fear and aggression.

#12 Edited by Shotgun (900 posts) - - Show Bio

@FalconPuuunch said:

@Shotgun said:

She was probably just jelly because the whole point of Batman dressing up like a bat is to distract his enemies with fear and aggression.

Yes, and English wasn't her first language either. Body language was. One of Cass's character traits is that she doesn't speak much. That's why I can't understand why Cass would bother to say such a thing. It isn't like her.

Also, she ain't jelly cos' her costume is also made with the purpose to strike fear into criminals and completely hide her identity.

#13 Posted by FalconPuuunch (942 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shotgun said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

@Shotgun said:

Yes, and English wasn't her first language either. Body language was. One of Cass's character traits is that she doesn't speak much. That's why I can't understand why Cass would bother to say such a thing. It isn't like her.

Also, she ain't jelly cos' her costume is also made with the purpose to strike fear into criminals and completely hide her identity.

Dear God.. did something bad happen to her feet too?

#14 Posted by TheJester (118 posts) - - Show Bio

Bad writing. If they really were just another tool, expaendable like any other tool, he wouldn't have been as psychologically disturbed as he was when Jason died.

#15 Posted by Shotgun (900 posts) - - Show Bio

@FalconPuuunch: It's just the artist's anatomy style.