The Top 10 Most Violent Video Games EVER! Posts yours!

• 58 results
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

NOT A SINGLE MENTION OF FROGGER?!

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By Decoy Elite
@k4tzm4n said:

NOT A SINGLE MENTION OF FROGGER?!

Man, now that you mention it that's quite weird. 
I remember there being a game where you run over zombies that was released around the same time. Didn't have a drop of blood in it but it still stirred up some controversy because crosses would pop up after to you killed a zombie, inferring that they were dead.  
And yet Frogger with is't low bit gore didn't cause any issues. 
Strange to say the least.
TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#53  Edited By TheCannon

Only extremely violent games I've played are X-Men Origins: Wolverine and Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse.

Other than that, it's stuff like Arkham City where you're fighting, but no one dies.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Decoy Elite

The latest MK is the most violent game I've played. 
Freakin' Noob's fatalities were messed up.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By Vaeternus

Frogger I guess is a little violent but then I'd have to put Pac-Man there too lol :P

@Decoy Elite said:

The latest MK is the most violent game I've played. Freakin' Noob's fatalities were messed up.

lol I know, that's just wrong like wow...or Kung Lao's saw, drag your body through....lol

Think you're referring to Carmageddon? I put it on my list, unless you're referring to something else?

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Vaeternus: Quan Chi's is the best one. I need to buy that game now that it's cheap. 
Yeah, Carmageddon, should have remembered to recheck the OP. >.>
Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Vaeternus

@Decoy Elite said:

@Vaeternus: Quan Chi's is the best one. I need to buy that game now that it's cheap. Yeah, Carmageddon, should have remembered to recheck the OP. >.>

Yep, all good ;) I have a ton of games in my OP lol so no worries. Oh yeah you can get it for cheaper now, for some reason also I've noticed fighting games can be found cheaper compared to FPS's these days. One of my friends said he has a deal set to get Injustice for 45 bucks online, crazy stuff. Definitely not one of the fancier versions like collectors or battle editions.

miasmith061

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Certainly! Here's a list of some of the most iconic and beloved racing video games of all time:

1. Mario Kart Series: Known for its fun and accessible gameplay, the Mario Kart series has been a staple in racing games, appealing to players of all ages and skill levels.
  2. Gran Turismo Series: A highly realistic racing simulation franchise that offers an extensive collection of cars and tracks, appealing to car enthusiasts and racing purists.
  3. Need for Speed Series: This long-running franchise combines arcade-style racing with thrilling police pursuits, offering a wide range of exotic cars and customization options.
  4. Forza Horizon Series: Part of the Forza franchise, Forza Horizon takes a more open-world approach, providing breathtaking environments, diverse challenges, and a vast car selection.
  5. Burnout Paradise: An action-packed racing game that emphasizes high-speed crashes, stunts, and destruction, delivering a unique and adrenaline-fueled experience.
  6. Traffic Racer Pro: This is an another popular racing game that deserves a mention. Traffic Racer Pro is an endless arcade racing game that offers a simple yet addictive gameplay experience. Players can choose from a variety of cars and race through different environments while avoiding traffic and earning points for close overtakes and high speeds.

https://thetrafficapk.com/traffic-racer-pro-mod-apk/

7. Wipeout Series: Combining high-speed racing with combat elements, Wipeout offers an exhilarating experience with its anti-gravity ships and techno soundtrack.
  8. Project CARS: A realistic racing simulator that caters to serious racing enthusiasts, offering an authentic driving experience and extensive car and track selection.
  9. Dirt Series: Formerly known as Colin McRae Rally, the Dirt series focuses on off-road racing, featuring rally and rallycross events with a realistic driving model.
  10. Crazy Taxi: While not a traditional racing game, Crazy Taxi is an arcade classic that challenges players to complete fares as a reckless taxi driver, delivering fast-paced and chaotic fun.
arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By arctika

@miasmith061: I think you confused this topic for something else ^ The only racers really violent on that list would be Burnout.

OT: I would say MK>>>>everything else especially now lol

MrLibido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agony and Succubus from Madmind Studio, prob not the most violent, but it's pretty fucked I guess.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've seen succubus.

Manhunt I'd definitely add too wasn't the most gory or bloody but violent for sure.

Vigilante 8 and Twisted Metal as well