#1 Posted by Joygirl (19598 posts) - - Show Bio

Set trolls to purpose!

#2 Posted by russellmania77 (15051 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi I'm Spartacus

#3 Edited by OverLordArhas (7724 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi I'm Spartacus

Hi there, I'm a rusty sword that is about to stab your back.

#4 Posted by Joygirl (19598 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by OverLordArhas (7724 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Joygirl (19598 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas: (Yup!) Jupitah's c*wk! Speak to me that way again and I shall remove tongue from f***ing mouth!

#7 Posted by OverLordArhas (7724 posts) - - Show Bio

Your insignificant prattle worries me not, my rusty sword shall be your demise. (God, it is hard to troll by using this manner of speaking)

#8 Posted by russellmania77 (15051 posts) - - Show Bio

Um... To be or not to be that is the question

#9 Posted by consolemaster001 (5357 posts) - - Show Bio

You procastinate much like the senate ?

#10 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

Let it be known that tyrants and fools are one in the same and I shall fear neither.
For glory is all that awaits the just in lands such as these and I shall hold the banner of justice high above my head.

#11 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10394 posts) - - Show Bio

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

WAIT, WRONG MOVIE!!!!

#12 Posted by Ostyo (7534 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread be silly I say.

#13 Posted by Strider92 (16302 posts) - - Show Bio

Juipter's........yeah I really can't say that here. By the gods this thread is depriving of me of senses. I shall retire to my quarters to rest let none enter lest they feel my wrath upon their misbegotten selves!

#14 Edited by laflux (15504 posts) - - Show Bio

Juipter's........yeah I really can't say that here. By the gods this thread is depriving of me of senses. I shall retire to my quarters to rest let none enter lest they feel my wrath upon their misbegotten selves!

After buckshot took over bane's place in your CaV match, I think Jupiter's C*ck would be appropriate, or my personal favorite "Once again the gods spread cheek and ram c*ck in f*cking a$$".

#15 Posted by Strider92 (16302 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: I would reply to him now but i'm to emotionally traumatized by Scarlet Spider's cancellation to debate right now lol!

#16 Posted by laflux (15504 posts) - - Show Bio

My personal favorite quote

Ashur- "These men are the hands of Glaber".

Gannicus- "Then what are you, his C*ck or a$$?"

#17 Posted by laflux (15504 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: I would reply to him now but i'm to emotionally traumatized by Scarlet Spider's cancellation to debate right now lol!

Valiant titles have had flame extinguished because of mere coin. Brave and Valiant warriors have died and had reputation trampled in p!ss and sh!t for the mere purpose of sport and the ideas of the few. I would not have it so. So come, and together, we will make Slott TREMBLE!!!!!

#18 Posted by Joygirl (19598 posts) - - Show Bio

Find f***ing tongue and set to purpose, I would break words.