#1 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

In my opinion, the best fighting game series ever. Can't wait for Brawl! Check out the website at nintendo.com, and hit the link. Weekday updates!

SUPER, SMASH BROTHERS, MELEE!!!!!!!!!!

#2 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Who are all the characters? Have the changed movesets? Can Ganondorf fly this time around?

#3 Posted by Barguest (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved playing as Sheik, she rawks.

#4 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Shiek does rock. The characters from the last game are in, and new characters are:

Meta Knight (from Kirby)

Pit (from Kid Icarus)

Wario (from Mario)

Zero-Suit Samus (from Metroid: Zero Mission)

Snake (from Metal Gear Solid)

They ALL ARE AWESOME!!!

#5 Posted by Barguest (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

Snake really? thats a bit random :P

#6 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

He's in there. They're putting in third party characters like him. IT'LL KICK @$$!

#7 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

no one can beat me as worio or wa-luigi

#8 Posted by girlygirl (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"In my opinion, the best fighting game series ever. Can't wait for Brawl! Check out the website at nintendo.com, and hit the link. Weekday updates! SUPER, SMASH BROTHERS, MELEE!!!!!!!!!!"

i agree.

#9 Posted by -000 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

Brawl will be awesome. Melee is probably my favorite game of all time.

#10 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

-000 says:

"Brawl will be awesome. Melee is probably my favorite game of all time."

Agreed

#11 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy Crap!

Ike from Fire Emblem: Path Of Radiance was revealed today!!!!

#12 Posted by phage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Holy Crap! Ike from Fire Emblem: Path Of Radiance was revealed today!!!! "

i know i was shock, i ain't think they were going to add other characters besides the ones they already said. and Ike looks like Marth from melee. that just shows you would never know whos coming up next.

#13 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

I know. I can't wait till it comes out.

#14 Posted by phage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

#15 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

This game is gonna rock

#16 Posted by phage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"I know. I can't wait till it comes out."

me and all my czins are big fans we use to stay up all night and play it

#17 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol. I played for hours on end.

#18 Posted by phage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Lol. I played for hours on end."

who do you use??

#19 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Shiek and Falco mostly. And some Mario.

#20 Posted by phage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Shiek and Falco mostly. And some Mario. "

i use Shiek too, i belive she is the fastest player in the game..but i'm trying to master zelda too so i can use two players in one

#21 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

I own up as Shiek. Beat my three "hardcore" friends when they were teamed on me. It was pretty funny.

#22 Posted by Liverwurst (881 posts) - - Show Bio

smash rocks. my favorite character is roy but my favorite non cheap character is samus. But Ike!!! thank you house of mario

#23 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a fan of Ganondorf, and when I started to play Melee, I was actually pretty dope with Bowser. But what I don't like is that Bowser will freaking fly from attacks like Peach. It doesn't make sense, him being knocked around so hard, whereas Falco will drop from the sky like a fking rock. Link, Mario's a fun one...I try to play equally with all of them, but Ganondorf stands out to me simply because it's the Ultimate Villain, and he is freaking radical. Personally, I would love to see a Legend of Zelda comic just so that Ganondorf could be CRAZY awesome, and I could update his powers and history here on Comicvine...But, I'm getting ahead of myself...I hear that there have been screenshots in Brawl of Ganondorf using that honkin' huge sword we saw in the victory screens in Melee...

#24 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Ike is gonna rock. I can't wait to see who else is gonna be in it. Bowser's Final Smash:

HE TURNS INTO GIGA BOWSER!!!! YES!!!!!!
Post Edited:2007-08-01 19:40:18

#25 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

AMEN

#26 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Samus does a hyper-laser (think Death Star), and then her armour breaks, turning her into:

Zero Suit Samus.

#27 Posted by zero edge (3693 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't wait to play as Snake and Zero Suit Samus.

#28 Posted by GhostLoli (6 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't have too much luck with Super Smash Bros... I always end up getting my ass handed to me. But maybe that's because I always play either as MewTwo or Young Link.

#29 Posted by phage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

an update on the site

#30 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

That stage has 3 layers! I cannot wait for this game......and can't wait on pounding on noobs online. :)

#31 Posted by phage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"That stage has 3 layers! I cannot wait for this game......and can't wait on pounding on noobs online. :)"

me too, i hope i play aginst you since we both pick the same person, i won't to see whos better

#32 Posted by phage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#33 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Shiek better still be in the game.

#34 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, the story mode was revealed today! It's called "Super Smash Bros. Brawl: The Subspace Emissionary". It ACTUALLY has a story. Meta Knight's ship comes and drops a bunch of creatures in front of Kirby and Mario......and that's where the trailer ends. Oh, and Zelda and Shiek come.

#35 Posted by phage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Ah, the story mode was revealed today! It's called "Super Smash Bros. Brawl: The Subspace Emissionary". It ACTUALLY has a story. Meta Knight's ship comes and drops a bunch of creatures in front of Kirby and Mario......and that's where the trailer ends. Oh, and Zelda and Shiek come."

i think you mean zelda and peach. i didn't see shiek, but i do wonder what she would look like with her new look

#36 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Peach. I was thinking Shiek, and then I couldn't edit. I'm so psyched for this game.......

#37 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Ike's special moves have been revealed, and a piece of music from the game has been displayed. It's from Kid Icarus.

#38 Posted by Liverwurst (881 posts) - - Show Bio

Pokemon Trainer?!? WTF???

#39 Posted by Mortal Kombat (162 posts) - - Show Bio

That sounds pretty cool, actually. Controlling three different Pokemon and switching between them. If nothing else, it should make for some interesting fights.

#40 Posted by Bueteka (276 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry i've never played it

#41 Posted by phage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Liverwurst says:

"Pokemon Trainer?!? WTF???"

i think it cool too because you use three different people at once

#42 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Pokemon doesn't belong in this game.

#43 Posted by phage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Phorqe says:

"Pokemon doesn't belong in this game."

y do u say that???

#44 Posted by Mortal Kombat (162 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering how they've earned Nintendo billions of dollars, I was pretty sure that some more would turn up.

#45 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Never liked them in the last games, plus there are tons of other characters they could have instead. I'd like to see someone from Super Mario 2, maybe even Cloud from FF7

#46 Posted by phage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

do u think ness is going to be in the game

#47 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

I really think Cloud should not be in the game. Considering how Square pulled a fit and left Nintendo, I think it'd be pretty inappropriate to have Cloud in there when he made their opponents have so much money.

@Phage: I'm sure Ness is in the game. They had an item from Earthbound (the game he starred in) revealed, so they won't cut him out.

#48 Posted by phage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

i think they should have Diddy kong

#49 Posted by Maxim (330 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they will. They need more Donkey Kong characters in there.