There's lots of threads dealing with things like politics, religion, and current events, but I rarely see anything dealing with science. This is sad, because the concept of science is possibly the greatest invention of the human race. And, the achievements of science have brought us from the Dark Ages to being able to master things like the atom, space travel, diseases, worldwide communications, and many more things.
This thread is dedicated to:
- sharing your thoughts, feelings, and experiences about science
- sharing interesting and informative links, videos, and stories
- asking questions about science. Hopefully others can then answer them, and I will come here when I can and answer things if I'm able to, within my fields of expertise.
- discussing the relation between science and anything else, including things like religion, politics, history, philosophy, the future of the human race, and anything else you can think of
- basically anything else... as long as it's related to science in some way
Lastly, I want to start this off by sharing a video of the late Richard Feynman. I know it's a little long, but well worth watching all the way through especially if you're not familiar with him.