The Relationship Thread

• 138 results
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

@static_shock: she is, 9/10. 1 in a million.

LOL.

I tend to be more strict with rating women. She's almost an 8 to me. I'm sure there are some other ones. It's just that the older I get, the less I come across these types. They don't get out much.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@static_shock: i was gonna give her an 8, but then i added in personality. that brought it up to a 9.

so raw score, 8

factor in personality, 9

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Static Shock

@midnightdragon18 said:

@static_shock: i was gonna give her an 8, but then i added in personality. that brought it up to a 9.

How do you figure her personality from a picture? LOL. You've never met her before.

I would have thought that her interests in nerd culture would be inconsequential to her personality. One can be interested in the same stuff, and have a lackluster personality.

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: maybe personality was the wrong word, i should of said interests...ie video games, manga..

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Static Shock

@static_shock: maybe personality was the wrong word, i should of said interests...ie video games, manga..

That makes sense.

How old are you? I'm curious.

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldnt just put pix of my girl on here, shes my friend not just sex toy. I would post pics of us tho.

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: Just turned 20, to bad i can't change my name to midnight dragon20

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: Just turned 20, to bad i can't change my name to midnight dragon20

Oh, okay. Bruh, you're gonna meet plenty of different women. Just keep your options open. It isn't just about the ones that are in to nerd culture. Trust me. :)

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By XLR87T3

@midnightdragon18 said:

I'm the same age. Not too many peers here, I see.

@bloodblunts said:

I wouldnt just put pix of my girl on here, shes my friend not just sex toy. I would post pics of us tho.

I think she might have gave him permission. But calling her a sex toy is a huge understatement. More like a sex goddess!

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

@midnightdragon18 said:

Oh, okay. Bruh, you're gonna meet plenty of different women. Just keep your options open. It isn't just about the ones that are in to nerd culture. Trust me. :)

Yeah, that;s a good advice. Dating women with the same interests and hobbies like you is actually a big minus in my opinion. If the only thing you and your girlfriend can talk about is comic books, anime, manga, video games and etc.(you get what I mean), in the end this things will eventually become less interesting to you. At least that is what kind of happened with me two years ago.

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: lol. Dont let the girl have too much power bruh. Be a lion.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By XLR87T3

@bloodblunts: Lol okay dude. I wish this website had a "like" option.

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sommie7890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sex tip: all women like to be talked dirty to, like to be mildy choked, and love when u have perfectly timed butt slaps.

=)

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

If you guys need any relationship advice, just ask this kid right here:

Loading Video...

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another thing is this. I'm way too content with being by myself and enjoying my solitude. So, unless a woman's presence is intoxicating to the point where I feel like it's better to be around her than by myself, a potential relationship with her isn't going to work. The last chick I was talking to, I turned her loose (not in a bad way, we're still cool) for this reason. Being around her and her always wanting to talk on the phone with me every night or every other night was a slight annoyance, and I would feel relieved whenever she was ready to go home. That told me everything I needed to know about my attraction to her: I wasn't THAT attracted to her, at all.

I want to be able to see a woman, and be extremely happy to see her as if I had never seen her before, every single time.

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: it's understandable.i was super annoyed when my first girlfriend texted me every hour.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am currently being stalked by a 43year old mother of two. It aint pretty.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: it's understandable.i was super annoyed when my first girlfriend texted me every hour.

Yeah, that's a no-go. I'd probably be even more annoyed, since I like to facetime or talk on the phone more than texting.

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I bought two packs of 10 count magnum condoms and they were buy on get one half off. They still cost me 25 dollars.

No wonder all these dumb kids have kids they cant afford condoms.

antithetical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another thing is this. I'm way too content with being by myself and enjoying my solitude. So, unless a woman's presence is intoxicating to the point where I feel like it's better to be around her than by myself, a potential relationship with her isn't going to work. The last chick I was talking to, I turned her loose (not in a bad way, we're still cool) for this reason. Being around her and her always wanting to talk on the phone with me every night or every other night was a slight annoyance, and I would feel relieved whenever she was ready to go home. That told me everything I needed to know about my attraction to her: I wasn't THAT attracted to her, at all.

I want to be able to see a woman, and be extremely happy to see her as if I had never seen her before, every single time.

I'm kind of the same way, unfortunately when I do meet a woman like that it's always turned out they weren't that into me, lol! I have to laugh at the ridiculousness of it, and at this point I'm not too bothered by it, I'm not desperate or anything so see no need to "settle" and as a bonus my free time and extra money are mine to do with as I please.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b4a71696d1f
deactivated-59b4a71696d1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is my issue with serious relationships. I value space and solitude, and it's annoying to me when I feel like I have to talk to/be with someone every day when I'm actually just trying to chill and do my own thing. I've only been in three actual relationships, and each of them were ephemeral and ended because they eventually became bothersome, and it made me feel as if I was restricted and obligated to spend time with them regularly.

It's pretty much for that reason that I can't envision marriage in my future, despite the fact that I do actually want to have a family when I'm older.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm kind of the same way, unfortunately when I do meet a woman like that it's always turned out they weren't that into me, lol! I have to laugh at the ridiculousness of it, and at this point I'm not too bothered by it, I'm not desperate or anything so see no need to "settle" and as a bonus my free time and extra money are mine to do with as I please.

Yeah, man. My hard-earned money and free time are very valuable.

Are you open to the possibility of finding someone that you wouldn't mind spending time with regularly? My issue is that I can't do such a thing with just any female, because a lot of them aren't worth that kind of attention.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b4a71696d1f
deactivated-59b4a71696d1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you open to the possibility of finding someone that you wouldn't mind spending time with regularly? My issue is that I can't do such a thing with just any female, because a lot of them aren't worth that kind of attention.

If she can make me feel like the time that I spend with her is more valuable and enjoyable than me just doing whatever by myself, then yeah, for sure. I've yet to meet a single person that's come even remotely close to making me feel such a way, though.

But shit, I'm young, so I guess I've got plenty of time to meet someone eventually.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Relationships are like the most intense roller coaster you've ever been on, the kind that somebody had a heart attack on once, or maybe got thrown out of the car famously. They can make you sick, make you scream, make you make faces you thought impossible, can scare you to death, make you hold on so tight your knuckles feel like they'll crack, make your whole body race with THE most intense excitement you will EVER feel, states of euphoria you never thought possible, make you wish to the Universe you could get the hell off RIGHT NOW, and be the most thrilling experience of your entire life.

If you make it to the end without throwing up, or crapping your pants...you MIGHT, if you're lucky, just be in love. Then the real roller coaster begins.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By TDK_1997

Exactly. When two people are very different from each other, amazing things can happen. I think what's important is that both parties should be willing to accept that they have differing interests and hobbies, and also be open to talk about anything and experience new things with each other.

Yep. That is basically the thing we had with my ex-girlfriend, both of us had their fair share of interests and whenever they experience something new in that area they share with their partner, and if that person loves you he will listen you out with an amazing amount of enthusiasm and interest.

That's the best possible scenario for every relationship ever.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By w0nd

@static_shock said:
@midnightdragon18 said:

@static_shock: impossible ! there's no way this is real.

It's real. We've had conversations about Witcher 3 and Final Fantasy XIV. It is what it is. She's beautiful, dude.

It doesn't surprise me. I know tons of girls like this that look like that. the problem is EVERY guy is gunning for her.

Twitch has also been over taken by cleavage girls lol, and don't even get me started on cosplayers.

I have a gf, but i never bothered trying to go for the nerdy girls, ive dated 2 and they both had some sort of social skill issues....was weird, it's like they get so much attention that their brain overloaded and didn't know how to function properly.

There are obviously normal ones, who i assume every guy wants as well.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: It's not even remotely fair she looks like that by the way,I have no idea why but my brain is telling me the most logical course of action is to blow my own head off. It can't fathom the fact that she is a real person.

THANKS!

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

@static_shock: It's not even remotely fair she looks like that by the way,I have no idea why but my brain is telling me the most logical course of action is to blow my own head off. It can't fathom the fact that she is a real person.

THANKS!

LOL.

Bruh, she's beautiful, but at the same time, a regular woman, to me. You're welcome, though.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

Recently married and 3 Months pregnant

No Caption Provided

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana said:

Recently married and 3 Months pregnant

No Caption Provided

Good job son! I wish you guys stay together till eternity and to have no problems with your kid one day.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#89 BumpyBoo  Moderator

I wanna bump this because I'm nosey. But I don't wanna bump it with anything relevant because I'm chicken XD

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Lunacyde  Moderator
BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 BumpyBoo  Moderator
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Lunacyde  Moderator

Since you want dirt, I got dumped today.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@lunacyde: Ouch, I'm really sorry to hear that. What happened, are you okay?

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-57b01137cccc7
deactivated-57b01137cccc7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thinking about breaking up with my girlfriend.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Lunacyde  Moderator

@bumpyboo: Just wasn't working I guess. I'm fine, I'll get over it.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 BumpyBoo  Moderator
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Lunacyde  Moderator

@bumpyboo: "'Oh the heart has no bones,' you say, 'so it won't break', But the purpose of loving is the pounding it takes."

-Josh Ritter

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@lunacyde: Such poignancy. That really speaks to me right now, lol.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator