#1 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

No extra scene, i mean if this was in the movie it would kicked Avengers buttex.

#2 Edited by k4tzm4n (36126 posts) - - Show Bio

The real reason people hate it: because it's subjective and they each have their own reasons.

A post-credits scene wouldn't counteract how they felt about their passionate complaints surrounding the film.

I obviously loved it, but a post/mid-credits sequence wouldn't have changed their minds. Perhaps made them more excited for a sequel, sure, but in no way would it make the negative reviews do a 180.

Staff
#3 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

The real reason people hate it: because it's subjective and they each have their own reasons.

A post-credits scene wouldn't counteract how they felt about their passionate complaints surrounding the film.

I obviously loved it, but a post/mid-credits sequence wouldn't have changed their minds.

K4, what do you think you're doing?

Logic doesn't exist here.

#4 Posted by inferiorego (21112 posts) - - Show Bio

memes always make the most compelling arguments.

Staff
#5 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

memes always make the most compelling arguments.

This is comicvine, everybody here belive in something called randomness unlogic senseless arguments and everything is an opinion argument, senseles opinion.

@k4tzm4n said:

I obviously loved it, but a post/mid-credits sequence wouldn't have changed their minds.

K4, what do you think you're doing?

Logic doesn't exist here.

QFT!!!!!

#6 Posted by k4tzm4n (36126 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000: Just fyi, both of those posts were about your OP and not the community as a whole.

Staff
#7 Edited by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

its better if they did not do the nick fury recruiting the avengers at the end of every movie thing if they did then it would have been a rip off and you better believe there would be become raging about it..

#9 Posted by TheSpiritStalker (2009 posts) - - Show Bio

The hell I accidentally deleted my message. Okay again, I really liked the fight scenes and I can't stop thinking about when doing my writing. I was kinda expecting Batman to appear in Superman's fortress ship in the end-credits scene like 'I'm here to talk to you about the Justice League Initiative.' Superman would recognize him as Batman 'the hell were you during the whole invasion thing,' then batman disappears. i think there was too much action in the beginning, and couldn't the military send jets or something to attack the World Engine.

#10 Posted by God_Spawn (37189 posts) - - Show Bio

I have zero idea how these memes even make a funny connection as to why people hate MoS?

Moderator Online
#11 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: People lok to have this crazy theory the movies was going to have a bunch of cameos, Batman most of the time, even when Bale is out for now and they havent reboot Batman yet.

@k4tzm4n: Have you seen half of the arguments people use here in comicvine, there is bigger chances to get a valid argument by making jokes that actaully being serious, also if this was for real i would had posted it on the Superman forum.

The hell I accidentally deleted my message. Okay again, I really liked the fight scenes and I can't stop thinking about when doing my writing. I was kinda expecting Batman to appear in Superman's fortress ship in the end-credits scene like 'I'm here to talk to you about the Justice League Initiative.' Superman would recognize him as Batman 'the hell were you during the whole invasion thing,' then batman disappears. i think there was too much action in the beginning, and couldn't the military send jets or something to attack the World Engine.

They have to introduce a new Batman to do that, also it would look like the Avengers.

#12 Posted by lilben42 (2487 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah the post credit scene is Marvel stuff. Just put stuff at the end of the movie like Batman Begins.

#13 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (20130 posts) - - Show Bio

The reason people hate it is because they are entitled to their own opinion.

The reason why RT hates it is because they are all a bunch of hacky shams.

#14 Edited by XImpossibruX (5154 posts) - - Show Bio

MoS is less interesting then Batman.

Less CGI effects and explosions then Ironman.

Less fighting then Avengers.

If it wasn't gonna top these three in one of these categories then it doesn't deserve a top spot.

(Still think it was better then Ironman 3)