• 56 results
#1 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34250 posts) - - Show Bio

For the next 12 hours ALL LAWS HAVE BEEN ABOLISHED, there is no police, there is no fire brigade, there is no ambulance service. What do you do? What do your friends, family and neighbours do?

#2 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6364 posts) - - Show Bio

RAID MY NEIGHBOR'S FRIDGE!!!! EXTREME!!!!

#3 Posted by MysteriousUsername (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

Tweet about it.

#4 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Take a nap.

#5 Posted by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

Kill... everyone.

#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34250 posts) - - Show Bio

@mysterioususername: while your tweeting someone is probably kicking in your front door with an axe ready to cut you up and steal all your stuff

#7 Edited by MysteriousUsername (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: Well I could just kill them with laser eyes, so I'm not really worried.

#8 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6364 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam: I'll raid your fridge first.

#9 Posted by jwalser3 (5252 posts) - - Show Bio

Run naked and poop on peoples yards.

#10 Edited by lilben42 (2593 posts) - - Show Bio

I live in a really good neighborhood. The worst that would happen here is drugs With that being said go to the closest store and take everything I want.

#11 Posted by Teerack (7347 posts) - - Show Bio

Kill my parents and older sister... I would maybe also do something very bad to the hot girl down the street. o.o

#12 Posted by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by TotalBalance (742 posts) - - Show Bio

I can Imagine there would be a lot of Vandalism:

But then again I live in Canada, so........

#14 Posted by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Shanana (53322 posts) - - Show Bio

The very first thing I'm doing is kicking someone.

#16 Posted by consolemaster001 (6026 posts) - - Show Bio

Hack into everyone's bank accounts and steal every penny. Move to finland. And then i'd buy war materials such as rifles weapons armored cars tanks planes. Next year i'd go back to my poverty stricken country gather a small army with the promise of paying them. Patrol the streets finding and killing any criminals we see. Attempt a coup and force the government to return the laws. When that happens i'll be president and rebuild my country. With foreign support.

#17 Posted by mikethekiller (8468 posts) - - Show Bio

Hide

#18 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34250 posts) - - Show Bio

All you pepole are crazy. The first thing I'd be doing is boarding up my windows, barring my door and sitting behind it with a cricket bat

#19 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6364 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by MysteriousUsername (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

All you pepole are crazy. The first thing I'd be doing is boarding up my windows, barring my door and sitting behind it with a cricket bat

That is because you are made of meat unlike those of us made of glorious metal.

#21 Posted by joshmightbe (25002 posts) - - Show Bio

I go get myself a new game system and an arm load of games then go back to my boarded up house and hide out till its over

#22 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34250 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilben42 said:

I live in a really good neighborhood. The worst that would happen here is drugs With that being said go to the closest store and take everything I want.

I thought in the movie the really good neighborhoods were the main targets?

#24 Edited by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6514 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd probably become a justice seeking vigilante by night.

#25 Posted by BRAXCKLOFF (38 posts) - - Show Bio

For the next 12 hours ALL LAWS HAVE BEEN ABOLISHED, there is no police, there is no fire brigade, there is no ambulance service. What do you do? What do your friends, family and neighbours do?

Bro, I would take a huge machine gun and shoot every cop in the world while wearing an Iron man suit.

#26 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6364 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by BRAXCKLOFF (38 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: Hell, I would totally get some nachos and cheese. Eat them while I'm long boarding down a wave of dead people I killed with My machine gun. Then I would surf the ocean with a jet powered surf board. While i'm listening to my JAMS on a headphone.

#28 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11779 posts) - - Show Bio

Sleep and prey to God I wake Up and also that I'll wake up without a hard pain in my backside.

#29 Posted by TDK_1997 (15069 posts) - - Show Bio

I would go out and kill the people I hate.Simple.

#30 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34250 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, this thread took a darker turn than I was expecting

#31 Posted by joshmightbe (25002 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: It is kind of comforting to me personally that I'm one of the ones that didn't jump straight to mass murder.

#32 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (34250 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: It is kind of comforting to me personally that I'm one of the ones that didn't jump straight to mass murder.

Yea I was expecting pepole to be commenting on how they would survive not the other way round

#33 Posted by ARMIV2 (8800 posts) - - Show Bio

#34 Posted by danhimself (22679 posts) - - Show Bio

hide in my basement

#35 Posted by Vortex13 (12265 posts) - - Show Bio

Same. I might also stand on my roof naked and shooting flaming arrows at people trying to get in my home. Oh and destroy my neighbor's lawn mower. He is freaking obsessed with his lawn. He will mow one day and if I mow the day after he will re mow his lawn later the same day or first thing in the morning of the next day. He's done it at five in the freaking morning! And it's a ride on lawnmower in crap condition so it is super noisy. So yeah I'd tear that thing freaking apart. He'd probably get a new in a couple weeks but at least they'd be a quieter two weeks. He mows is lawn about every five days regardless of the last time we mowed as well.

#36 Posted by _Zombie_ (10462 posts) - - Show Bio

I've got a few people in mind and a very big stick that I'd like to smash them over the head with.

#37 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5855 posts) - - Show Bio

Never wanna take a life. What I would do would most certainly lead to that, because I'm going to banks, and I assume anyone who isn't rioting, drinking, and screwing would as well. Which I assume would be a fair amount of people, leading to a situation that would cause me To display a particular set of skills. Skills, that makes me a nightmare to people like them. But the day before I am loading up with food, drinks, and some dvds and games. Then locking up.

#38 Posted by thespideyguy (2643 posts) - - Show Bio

Board up my house, stay at home.

#39 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Hide and watch Simpsons

#40 Edited by TheSpiritStalker (2104 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

hide in my basement

Yeah I'd be hiding in your basement too. Don't worry I've been there for sometime. I'll also be under your bed if you need anything.

#41 Posted by lilben42 (2593 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by joewell (6486 posts) - - Show Bio

I go get myself some videogames from Gamestop, I'd assume no one will be there. Nothing in my house if worth taking and i know 99% of the people around me. I also live in a pretty rural area so i think i would be fine.

Why would you people kill people? I mean really.

#43 Posted by danhimself (22679 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

hide in my basement

Yeah I'd be hiding in your basement too. Don't worry I've been there for sometime. I'll also be under your bed if you need anything.

as long as you stay out of my hidden snack box we're fine

#44 Posted by JohnnyGat (1576 posts) - - Show Bio

I would park in a no parking space... so hardcore

#45 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

Masturbate in public.

#46 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7947 posts) - - Show Bio

Sleep in till 3.

#47 Posted by TifaLockhart (14114 posts) - - Show Bio

What do I do? I get murdered by a bunch of racists.

#48 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

Head to a park, climb a tree and wait it out. Or head over to my nation's capital and get my hands on some information.

#49 Posted by Strongarm (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

Arson, I would burn my neighborhood or set the shopping mall on fire and it is close enough to drive

today every crime is about murder, home invasion, terrorism or harassment. I feel bad about the honest working arsonists who burn property, those people are underrated. In their honor I will make a big fire that will be remembered in the news for days to come.

A great fire that will make the sky black

burn everything

burn everyone

burn

burn

burn

light it up

modify a fumigator and turn it into a flamethrower

#50 Posted by Ratatat (697 posts) - - Show Bio

i live in brooklyn the purge happens every night here....