#1 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7693 posts) - - Show Bio

Just curious but to the long time members of ComicVine is it the only forum you're an active member of?

#2 Posted by PowerHerc (82612 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes.

#3 Posted by lykopis (10753 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if I am considered a long time member, but no, ComicVine isn't the only forum I visit.

#4 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20116 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty much.

#5 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I used to be crazy active on The Lacrosse Forums, but not so much anymore.

#6 Posted by The_Tree (7250 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been on here for about a year, so I'm not sure if I could be considered a long time user. But yes, this is the only forum I visit. I used to visit Gamespot and ComicBookMovie, but the negativity contained in both sites was just too much for me to want to continue on with. Other forums nowadays just can't really hold my interest like CV does.

#7 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio

Well... I guess you could say that.

#8 Posted by JediXMan (30179 posts) - - Show Bio

No. I'm also on my own boards.

#9 Posted by Aiden Cross (15562 posts) - - Show Bio

No, i'm on several :)

#10 Posted by TDK_1997 (14642 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty much yes.

#11 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

No, I'm on a few others.

#12 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17801 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope

#13 Posted by King Saturn (223969 posts) - - Show Bio
there is about 50,000 posts in the Battle Forums I have also...
#14 Posted by Deadite (22950 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. It's also the only one I'm on that has boards with incredible amount of users actively posting. The Battle section on the forum is like nothing I've ever seen in a forum, and when you google a battle between 2 characters, usually it directs Comic Vine's battle for the characters in the top of the search.

#15 Posted by Samimista (20647 posts) - - Show Bio

I used to be on a lot of forums before this site. Since I've joined this is my one and only home. This is the best site I've ever been on and I truly mean that.