• 159 results
Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Jax

Okay I'm happy. I still want a Wii though.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#152  Edited By Sparda
EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#153  Edited By EganTheVile1

Well Bungie never made it's big announcement, but whatever there were a few great 3rd party announcements. SW the Force Unleashed and Clone Wars both look great, but actually bad SW games are rare so no shocker there. Left 4 Dead looks good, and RE 5 looks insanely difficult, but still worthy of ownership. Doom 4... Well it looked like Doom with better graphics to me, but to be honest that is hardly a bad thing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

I seriously need a PS3.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By EganTheVile1
TheDrifter said:
"I seriously need a PS3."
a lot of those are 360 or both platforms, Game that may make me buy a PS3 a while from now is God of War 3, till then happy with the 360, PS2 and Gamecube
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Sparda

I thought that this year's E3 was dominated by the third-parties. None of the main shows had a huge amount to offer. Sure, they each had their moments, but nothing that huge (well, maybe Animal Crossing with voice chat).

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#157  Edited By Jax
Sparda said:
"I thought that this year's E3 was dominated by the third-parties. None of the main shows had a huge amount to offer. Sure, they each had their moments, but nothing that huge (well, maybe Animal Crossing with voice chat)."

Of course. Main parties didn't really have anything and Nintendo is keeping it's stuff under wraps.
EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By EganTheVile1
Sparda said:
"I thought that this year's E3 was dominated by the third-parties. None of the main shows had a huge amount to offer. Sure, they each had their moments, but nothing that huge (well, maybe Animal Crossing with voice chat)."

I think Microsoft won in the developer segmant, both in games and online expansions, I mean the PS3 game I was most excited about was GOW 3 and that wont be around until 2010
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Sparda
Jax said:
"Sparda said:

Of course. Main parties didn't really have anything and Nintendo is keeping it's stuff under wraps."
Now, I can't wait for the TGS.....if what is being implied by Nintendo is true (probably not, but eh), we're gonna see new titles from Retro (guys who did Metroid Prime trilogy), the Zelda team, and the Mario team......yeah....good stuff....