Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

High King Ulfric Stormcloak

No Caption Provided

"I fight for the men I've held in my arms, dying on foreign soil! I fight for their wives and children, whose names I have heard whispered in their last breath. I fight for we few who did come home, only to find our country full of strangers wearing familiar faces. I fight for my people impoverished to pay the debts of an Empire too weak to rule them, yet brands them criminals for wanting to rule themselves! I fight so that I've already done has not been for nothing! I fight... Because I must."- Ulfric Stormcoak.

This thread is for true sons and daughters of Skyrim! Milk drinkers stay out! :P

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Detrolord

Imperials!!!! -_-

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth
This is what a Jarl is supposed to look like!
This is what a Jarl is supposed to look like!

This is the beast of a man that does the voice for Ulfric.
This is the beast of a man that does the voice for Ulfric.
Hail be to Ulfric, you are the High King!
Hail be to Ulfric, you are the High King!

5 reasons to side with Ulfric, and to be a loyal Stormcloak.

1. The Empire tries to kill you for no reason at all. The Empire sucks!

2. The Aldmeri Dominion needs to be taken down. They are scumbags.

3. General Tallius is a tool. He hates the people of Skyrim, and he hates Skyrim itself. He is always talking trash about Nords.

4. Ulfric is only doing what he believes is right, based on false information fed to him by the Aldmeri Dominion, when they held him as a prisoner of war. The man may have some demons to work out, but its not entirely his fault. The Thalmor suck!

5. Skyrim should be free to rule themselves. The Empire is weak, and The Aldmeri Dominion is The Devil. Talos should not be taken away from his people. They do have the right to be angry about it. They do have the right to rise up against their oppressors, and if The Empire does not have the balls to do it, then they should get the heck out of the way!

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

Imperials!!!! -_-

Suck! Romans go home!

Meticulous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

All hail, Ulfric Stormcloak!!!

DB: "Can I join the Stormcloaks?"

Galmor: "No... F' off!"

DB: "Oh please! I hate the Empire too."

Galmor: "Yeah well... In order to join our group... You have to really hate the Empire."

DB: "I do."

Galmor: "Oh yeah... How much?"

DB: "A lot!"

Galmor: "Alright... Your in. The only people we hate more than the Empire, are the GD, Thalmor."

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth
I agree, wholeheartedly.
I agree, wholeheartedly.

This just made me laugh is all...
This just made me laugh is all...
Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Props for making this, but the idea of Stormcloak Rebellion is downright dumb IMO. Talos built the Empire and now you want to destroy it? Also which is more likely to succeed: sending every Imperial Legion from Cyrodiil, High Rock, Morrowind, and Skyrim to Aldmeri Dominion or just sending guards from nine Holds who can't even tank an arrow to the knee?

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mandarinestro:

And I don't share your opinion. Stormcloak rebellion is not dumb, it is warranted. Talos may have built the Empire, but the Empire has changed a lot over the years. The mistakes they have made between The Oblivion Crisis, and The Return of Alduin, cannot be ignored. To heck with The Empire, to heck with Cyrodiil, High Rock, or Morrowind. Stormcloak rebellion is about Skyrim's right to be free. Free from an Empire that has lost its nerve, and free from the tyranny of the Aldmeri Dominion.

I would rather die with my honor intact fighting for my countries freedom, then to bend knee to a bunch of cowards. If the Aldmeri Dominion wants Skyrim they are going to have to take it from Ulfric Stormcloak and Stormblade! I doubt they are up to the challenge. You can put your money on sending every single Imperial Legion from wherever you wish. I will put my money on myself as Stormblade, keeping the Aldmeri Dominion from ever claiming Skyrim.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

He's so Movie Thorin or should I say that Movie Thorin is so Ulfic, berry cool hehe

As for him being racist, I don't think he is, and if he was, everyone is racist in Elder scrolls from Summerset Isles to Hammerfell. Neither side is really "correct" I mean Tullius and Rikke are enforcing laws they don't support, why ? for supposed "peace" that you know isn't worth the paper it's printed on

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's so Movie Thorin or should I say that Movie Thorin is so Ulfic, berry cool hehe

As for him being racist, I don't think he is, and if he was, everyone is racist in Elder scrolls from Summerset Isles to Hammerfell. Neither side is really "correct" I mean Tullius and Rikke are enforcing laws they don't support, why ? for supposed "peace" that you know isn't worth the paper it's printed on

I don't have any real problems with Rikke other than she still believes in an Empire that has lost its faith in itself. I will agree that the war between the Empire and the Stormcloaks is a waste of time. The real enemy is the Thalmor, what angers me about Tullius and Rikke is that they both know this all too well... But because they are Imperial lapdogs they still follow stupid orders and condemn Ulfric Stormcloak, who has done nothing wrong. Calling him a Murderer when clearly neither Ulfric or Torygg, seen it that way. Torygg accepted his challenge, and he was a man not a boy. Roggvir didn't deserve to be executed, not at all. God I hate the Imperials, dirt bags.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naamah_obyzouth: I don't have a problem with them either cause it's a game heeh But I get you <3

Come Black Marsh, none of this war biz is going to matter heeh

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I killed him in my game though and imperials are WAY better than those filthy stormcloaks.

Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naamah_obyzouth said:

@darling_luna said:

I don't have any real problems with Rikke other than she still believes in an Empire that has lost its faith in itself. I will agree that the war between the Empire and the Stormcloaks is a waste of time. The real enemy is the Thalmor, what angers me about Tullius and Rikke is that they both know this all too well... But because they are Imperial lapdogs they still follow stupid orders and condemn Ulfric Stormcloak, who has done nothing wrong. Calling him a Murderer when clearly neither Ulfric or Torygg, seen it that way. Torygg accepted his challenge, and he was a man not a boy. Roggvir didn't deserve to be executed, not at all. God I hate the Imperials, dirt bags.

Hey Stormcloak! Did your recent knee surgery go well? OH WAIT, us Imperials dip our arrows with poison butter! I guess your leg must be removed then. :)

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stormcloaks suuuuuuuuck! Imperial 4 life dawg.

Meticulous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Meticulous

@knightsofdarkness2:

*Throws a Tomato at Naughtist Maximus.*

Go back to Cyrodill you Milk Drinker! We don't want or need you here in Skyrim! :)

Meticulous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo: I'm not your dawg! Go back to your dead Empire. I assassinated your Emperor.

Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo said:

Stormcloaks suuuuuuuuck! Imperial 4 life dawg.

100% this!!!!!!!!

@knightsofdarkness2:

*Throws a Tomato at Naughtist Maximus.*

Go back to Cyrodill you Milk Drinker! We don't want or need you here in Skyrim! :)

Poor misguided Stormskeever. You think this land is yours when it's for everyone, if we all work together for the Empire we all will serve Skyrim, but you just want to keep the land to yourselves, always pushing away innocent Argornians and Khajitts, always worshipping the coward and disgusting Ulfric who has done nothing, absolutely nothing for the benefit of Skyrim. You stormdrinkers are ruining Skyrim, killing it, poisoning it. If you want to see Skyrim burn in ruin, then fine, stay in your little preschool army, but if you want to HELP Skyrim, SAVE it, then join us.

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightsofdarkness2:

The OP does say Milk Drinkers stay out! Keep it somewhat civil or I'll flag you. I meant for this to be a Ulfric respect thread. For us Stormcloaks. Not a Trolling thread for Milk Drinkers. You want to show love for the Empire, that's fine. But do it in your own thread, not mine. I'm okay with friendly banter back in forth... The Empire stinks! No the Stormcloaks stink! Is fine, but let's not get to carried away with the insults. :)

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#19 BumpyBoo  Moderator
Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Darling_Luna
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightsofdarkness2:

The OP does say Milk Drinkers stay out! Keep it somewhat civil or I'll flag you. I meant for this to be a Ulfric respect thread. For us Stormcloaks. Not a Trolling thread for Milk Drinkers. You want to show love for the Empire, that's fine. But do it in your own thread, not mine. I'm okay with friendly banter back in forth... The Empire stinks! No the Stormcloaks stink! Is fine, but let's not get to carried away with the insults. :)

Dude, I was joking. Lol

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightsofdarkness2: I know. And you haven't done anything wrong... Yet. I just don't want this to turn into a flame war is all. :)

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naamah_obyzouth: Sorry if I sound flaming, I don't mean to.

The "die with honor" argument is what I find the dumbest by far. That's just a plain waste of lives, and in the end it will achieve nothing - Skyrim would at best win a pyrrhic victory with the Thalmor and the Jarls will quarrel and whatnot just like how the Hammerfell nobles had it. Nords on the Imperial side such as Balgruuf and Rikke worship Talos too, but they know well to be patient and prepare. With the Empire, Skyrim has a much better chance of fighting back the Thalmor than alone. It may not be as powerful as it was before the Oblivion Crisis, but it surely is recovered from the Great War, as Tullius himself hinted about a war with the Thalmor approaching.

Let's put it this way, the Cold War at its depth in 1960s does not give the right to any state in the USA to secede under the premise of "we deserve to be free and the federal government is so full of cowardice". Yes, that is exactly how stupid the Stormcloak Rebellion is.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YES

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mandarinestro: I hate large government and want small government, so I personally don't feel it's dumb at all. I hate the idea of Rome, of Empires in general.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Mandarinestro

@naamah_obyzouth: What does Rome have to do with a video game lol?

Also, funny thing is if Stormcloaks actually wanted to strike where it hurts, why not attack the Thalmor? There are much fewer Thalmor than Legionnaires, and the Imperial Legion hardly ever enforce the Talos ban anyway.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mandarinestro: I wore an amulet of Talos in Solitude and got jumped by the guards.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"I do swear my blood and

honor to the service of Ulfric Stormcloak

Jarl of Windhelm and true High King of Skyrim.

As Talos is my witness, may this oath bind me

to death and beyond...

...even to my lord as to my fellow brothers

and sisters in arms.

All hail the Stormcloaks, the true sons

and daughters of Skyrim!" - All Non Milk Drinkers

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultragreenboy: I also wore a Daedric armor and was attacked by priests...yeh, right.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mandarinestro: The Empire is based off of Rome. Where as the Stormcloaks are more like the Kelts.

The Stormcloaks needed to win a Civil War before they could raise up an army large enough to challenge the Thalmor, due to Imperial interference. I thought that much would have been obvious. And there is nothing dumb or stupid about honor. Life is not precious unless it has quality to it, and quality is not inherent it is earned.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultragreenboy: Haha, yeah. My favorite character is a Dunmer and Dunmer worship Boethiah, Mephala, and Azura. We also collect Mora's Black Books and work as a Nightingale of Nocturnal. #daedra4lyfe

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Mandarinestro

@naamah_obyzouth: Honor isn't stupid, but to throw your lives for no reason under the premise of 'honor' is.

The Legion don't enforce the Talos ban at all. When we attacked the Thalmor Embassy, not a single Imperial went looking for us. It would be pretty easy to take them out rather than the Imperial Legion.

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mandarinestro: And maybe a team up could have been possible, before Gen Tallius tried to have Ulfric executed. Which is what the Empire is all about. Don't agree with us, we chop your heads off. Ulfric was a War Hero who they betrayed after he cleared the Forsworn out of Marcarth for them!

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naamah_obyzouth: That's because Ulfric attacked the Imperials instead of the Thalmor. Seriously, if he directed his attacks STRICTLY at the Thalmor, Tullius couldn't care less.

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@mandarinestro:

Ulfric attacked Torygg and he did it in a traditional way, that is completely legal. The only reason the Empire got involved is because they are control freaks.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naamah_obyzouth: Lol legal? Ulfric used the Thu'um to win. It's obviously a murder and not a fair duel.

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mandarinestro:

BS! Torygg knew that Ulfric had the gift of the voice. He accepted. He lost. It's that simple. You want me to feel bad for Torygg? Not going to happen. The strong survive, the weak die. That's the way of it. The Empire is weak and corrupt, and full of power hungry worms. They are easy to hate.

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

"I do swear my blood and

honor to the service of Ulfric Stormcloak

Jarl of Windhelm and true High King of Skyrim.

As Talos is my witness, may this oath bind me

to death and beyond...

...even to my lord as to my fellow brothers

and sisters in arms.

All hail the Stormcloaks, the true sons

and daughters of Skyrim!" - All Non Milk Drinkers

Sovengarde awaits the Faithful Nords. The faithless Imperial's get lost in the mists, or can't make it past Tsun.
Sovengarde awaits the Faithful Nords. The faithless Imperial's get lost in the mists, or can't make it past Tsun.
Ulfric also has the coolest bedroom in the game as well.
Ulfric also has the coolest bedroom in the game as well.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Mandarinestro

@naamah_obyzouth said:

@mandarinestro:

BS! Torygg knew that Ulfric had the gift of the voice. He accepted. He lost. It's that simple. You want me to feel bad for Torygg? Not going to happen.

...right. That means Ulfric knew he was challenging someone in an extremely one-sided battle and he knew that person would choose to accept, how is that supposed to be honorable? If I challenged a 10 year old kid into a brawl to the death and he accepted, would that be honorable since, well, he knew I'm six years older and knows better how to fight and he still accepted the challenge?

The strong survive, the weak die.

Furthermore, this being "legal" among "true Nords" only prove that the Empire is not only politically correct but also morally. They want to enforce order and welfare, and unite the nations of Tamriel while secretly rebuilding their military while the Stormcloaks contribute nothing good to Skyrim but chaos. Name one good thing the Stormcloaks have actually given to Skyrim ever since the rebellion began. They didn't even have the guts to attack a Thalmor outpost.

The Empire is weak and corrupt, and full of power hungry worms.

False. Tullius said the Legion was ready for another war with the Thalmor at the end of the Civil War questline. Also what proof do you have that the Empire is corrupt? Titus Mede led the Legion in the Battle of the Red Ring personally, the final battle in the Great War which put the Empire and the Thalmor on even footing and allowed for a peace treaty to take place. Do you know what would have happened if they failed to retake Imperial City? The Thalmor would have eradicated the Empire entirely and dismantled all of its provinces' military, including Skyrim.

They are easy to hate.

You can tell me how evil and corrupt the Roman Empire was, but at the end of the day they're just history and Skyrim is a video game with a completely unrelated, fictional storyline.

@naamah_obyzouth said:

Entering Sovngarde is completely unrelated to military affiliation or ideology. As long as you don't worship Daedra, 90% chance you'll go to Shor's Hall.

Below is Legate Rikke in Sovngarde.

Loading Video...

Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightsofdarkness2: I know. And you haven't done anything wrong... Yet. I just don't want this to turn into a flame war is all. :)

Why would there be a flame war when me and him were both joking and the argument was clearly just a friendly joke and just played for laughs? Lol

Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All hail Imperials!!!!

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By colliderz
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naamah_obyzouth said:

@mandarinestro:

BS! Torygg knew that Ulfric had the gift of the voice. He accepted. He lost. It's that simple. You want me to feel bad for Torygg? Not going to happen.

...right. That means Ulfric knew he was challenging someone in an extremely one-sided battle and he knew that person would choose to accept, how is that supposed to be honorable? If I challenged a 10 year old kid into a brawl to the death and he accepted, would that be honorable since, well, he knew I'm six years older and knows better how to fight and he still accepted the challenge?

The strong survive, the weak die.

Furthermore, this being "legal" among "true Nords" only prove that the Empire is not only politically correct but also morally. They want to enforce order and welfare, and unite the nations of Tamriel while secretly rebuilding their military while the Stormcloaks contribute nothing good to Skyrim but chaos. Name one good thing the Stormcloaks have actually given to Skyrim ever since the rebellion began. They didn't even have the guts to attack a Thalmor outpost.

The Empire is weak and corrupt, and full of power hungry worms.

False. Tullius said the Legion was ready for another war with the Thalmor at the end of the Civil War questline. Also what proof do you have that the Empire is corrupt? Titus Mede led the Legion in the Battle of the Red Ring personally, the final battle in the Great War which put the Empire and the Thalmor on even footing and allowed for a peace treaty to take place. Do you know what would have happened if they failed to retake Imperial City? The Thalmor would have eradicated the Empire entirely and dismantled all of its provinces' military, including Skyrim.

They are easy to hate.

You can tell me how evil and corrupt the Roman Empire was, but at the end of the day they're just history and Skyrim is a video game with a completely unrelated, fictional storyline.

@naamah_obyzouth said:

Entering Sovngarde is completely unrelated to military affiliation or ideology. As long as you don't worship Daedra, 90% chance you'll go to Shor's Hall.

Below is Legate Rikke in Sovngarde.

Loading Video...

When Ulfric challenged Torygg to the duel, in a manner that I agree with as being rightful. That was the whole point, he already knew. Torygg did not deserve to named High King of Skyrim, his ability in battle proved it. I am of the old way of thinking especially when dealing with Kingship in the traditional sense. The title of High King of Skyrim should be earned by glory, not bestowed upon some unworthy pup.

The Empires ideals of Politics and moralities, bore me. Especially when they do not adhere to their own claims, they are Legionaries do not represent their Emperor in the slightest. Emperor Titus Mede, is, or was, depending on if you assassinate him in the Brotherhood quest-line, is, or was, an honorable man. I have absolutely no issues with Titus Mede himself, only The Empire that does not reflect him in the slightest, based on my observations.

Some of the individuals from Skyrim that are aligned with The Empire, demonstrates full and well the corruption that I speak of. If you side with The Empire. Maven Black-Briar becomes the Jarl of Riften. Maven Black-Briar is just one of many horrible people involved with The Empire. Comparing her to Ulfric Stormcloak, and seeing how The Empire has issues with Ulfric, but supports Maven, is all the proof I need. They are corrupt.

Meticulous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stormblade FTW!

All Hail Ulfric Stormcloak!

Stand up for Skyrim, or get off our island, you faithless Imperial scum bags!

On a side note: I would fix up the Grey Quarter myself in game, if it allowed me to do so. I have all this extra lumber, stone, and clay just laying around. If the game would allow me to fix up the slums, I would.

Dragonborn can be the glue that keeps the Stormcloaks heading in the right direction. I believe in Ulfric Stormcloak, but if that changes, I'll be there to put him down myself.

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#48  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Ulfric Stormcloak is a racist, slavery supporting, war criminal scumbag of the highest degree.

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth
No Caption Provided

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth
What True Son's and Daughter's of Skyrim look like.
What True Son's and Daughter's of Skyrim look like.

"Us Nords of Skyrim drink our mead cold, we like to swing our iron battle axes, and we don't care if it takes a few extra swings because we are hardy people. We like our women, strong as our drinks. We enjoy both, as much as we have time to spare for such pleasantries. The feel of the cold steel of our weapons grasped between our fingers, and the feel of our foes hot blood as it splatters against our cheek, is all we will ever truly need in this life." - Brynhildr Trollbreaker. (My Skyrim character, not the image above, the quote.)